Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Round 1 Richmond - you add the next line

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ev5Magpies Virgo

Ev5Magpies

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2003 8:30 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh well life goes on Sammy! Back to the play & it's all the Pies at this stage. In the meanwhile the ball's thrown up on the Southern stand wing, Rocca does the tap work, down to Leon Davis who has roamed up the ground, quick hands to Buckley, Buckley unleashes from 60mtrs out and it's a goal...Oh my god, Joffa has taken an absolute pearler over a fellow cheer squad member & isn't he letting him know about it... So it's the Pies 6.0.36 to the Tiges 0.1.1 on the BBC Makita Hardware tools scoreboard...

################################################
I'm a man, I'ma make a new plan
Time for me to just stand up, and travel new land
Time to really just take matters into my own hands...

EMINEM - 8 MILE ROAD
AnthonyC Aquarius

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2003 10:17 am

Approaching time-on in the 1st qtr. and Collingwood is in total control. The three Richmond supporters at the ground look like they're packing up and heading home.

Go Pies!
THE POSSUM PIES 

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2003 10:30 am

........Woey fires in a pass to RRROOOOCCCCCCAAAAA!!! But Gaspar the 'Friendly Homosexual Ghost' has tried to headbutt ROCCA'S elbow in the process and has opened up a grand canyon on his face, the tomato sauce is flowing,fellow players rush to him with pies, sausage rolls and pasties, what a sickening blow,I just hope ROCCA'S elbow is OK. I have said it before Dwayne,they look sharp THE MAGPIES.He will line up from 45 metres out on a slight angle, he lets go with thumping drop punt..........

Pies Premiers 2003 Aquarius

KEEP SEPTEMBER FREE

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2003 10:34 am

Gooooooaaaaaaaallllllll....

the siren sounds for quater time....

The mighty magpies start the 2003 season off with a bang...

The richmond "faithful" appear to be cutting up their memberships....

THE PIES GO MARCHING ON
Lorelei Pisces

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2003 10:42 am

And over the loud speaker we hear -

"Ding Ding Ding can Matthew Richardson of East Melbourne please come to the Administration office, Matthew Richardson of East Melbourne to the Administration office under the southern stand please... you have left your tissues here"

Then we hear - SA-KA-TA... SA-KA-TA....

Then... "... as a matter of fact I've got it now..."

Then... "Patrons are reminded..."

Then BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRr

2nd quarter is about to start - watch the masses run back to their seats...!

--
Floreat Pica
BRING BACK NED!
"This is a man's world
But it would be nothing
Without a woman or a girl"

[This message has been edited by Lorelei (edited 11 February 2003).]
THE POSSUM PIES 

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2003 3:20 am

gee Dwayne, I'm glad the tissue man has sorted out his new sponsorship deal with Kleenex, now we can get on with the game,gee they look sharp the MAGPIES. Here we go,McKee thumps the ball 30 metres, it looked like the tigers were cowering and scared in case the ball came near them. It's picked by Rogan Josh Fraser who handballs out to Buckley who........

Kristin5 Taurus

Fiery Redhead

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2003 4:22 am

Gathers the ball cleanly and runs out towards the boundary line...why is he doing this?...oh, he's blowing a kiss to someone in the crowd...she's a redhead...Buckley has completely lost the plot! He's not even concentrating on the game...now, he has recovered his composure and, bouncing the ball, runs back towards the 50 metre goal line for Collingwood, and stabs a pass to...

haha, a girl's allowed to dream isn't she?!!!  As I told you, I went a bit stir-crazy yesterday without Nick's, and I think I'm still not fully recovered!

"I'm sure people see me as a screaming redhead with a big pair of boobs, but I like to think I've got things to say." Geri Halliwell, former member of the Spice Girls
Bartros Scorpio

THIS ONE TIME AT BAND CAMP

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2003 6:33 am

He stabs to Tarrent and he is on a slight angle about 30 meters out. As he is lining up for the shot on goal the richmond supportors are making a bee line for the exit!

Tarrent kicks truely and the ball is in the middle ready for the restart of play.

Long Live the mite and power of
Shane Morwood (member of 1990 team,1988 Vic rep)
THE POSSUM PIES 

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2003 10:22 am

......I've said it before..Gee Dwayne they look sharp those MIGHTY MAGPIES.........whats this, a streaker, its some clown carrying a placard of some description, he's got a smoke in his mouth and a huge snoz,(and a little pecker) its,its...........................
its bloody John(FIGJAM)Elliot, and he's carrying a placard, which says 'GIVE ME MY JOB BACK', now I've seen everyhing, what a wanker,lets just hope they get rid of him before he scares all the small children.....now where were we........

LondonPIE Pisces

Come and join the Putney Magpies BARFL team

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2003 3:47 am

..and back to the play. The ball is bounced and for a change goes in the direction of Stunning Steve. He taps back for Lica to collect. Lica handballs to Woewodin who goes off on a run. One bounce and there is still no Richmond player around him and....

Audre est Facere!!
Life is all Black and White
London Dave Aquarius

Ješte jedna pivo prosím

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2003 4:00 am

a large player emerges from the interchange bench, bursts onto the ground and apears to be wearing a B&W jumper with the no 36 on the back. An ewlectrifying burst of speed sees him dart into the path of a Woe wodin worm burner. A pack of bitchmond 'defenders' pile on top of the mystery man, seemingly smothering the life out of him. The bitchmond defenders explode off the mystery man, as he circles through half forward, and sends a curling drop punt in the direction of the big sticks...RENE KINK is BACK IN TOWN, and its a big time sausage roll folks, another 6 pointer to the pies. Rene immediately retires to the bench, but not before snotting Trevor Keogh and any other mongrel who has represented Carlscum. The ball is returned to the centre, bounced one more and.....

THE POSSUM PIES 

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2003 11:52 am

.....with a twinkle in his eye and love in the air, Stunning Steve McKee grabs the pigskin and torpedo's it 60 metres into the waiting arms of RRRRRROOOOOOCCCCCCAAAAAA!!!
He turns on a 10 cent piece(and also turns on the cheer squad!!!), and just as he is about to line up for goals and let one rip...........

WhyPhilWhy? 

WhyPhilWhy?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2003 3:58 am

.....when he does actually let one rip! It must have been Mumma Rocca's spicey meatballs from dinner last night!

Unfortunately for them, Anthony was in front of the Richmond cheersquad at the time. They aren't looking happy, but its hard to tell whether that's Rocca's fault, or the woeful performance of their team.

At least the tears in their eyes aren't due to the antics of Matthew Richardson for a change (although he does appear to be having a sook as well).

Meanwhile, Anthony's shot at goal appeared to scrape in between the big sticks but the goal umpire signals a point. Hey! Isn't that goal umpire the guy from last year's grand final? Maybe that explains the labrador and white cane behind the goals.

Richmond to kick in.......

"I am disrespectful to scum! Can you see I am serious!"
Pies Premiers 2003 Aquarius

KEEP SEPTEMBER FREE

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2003 5:55 am

Gasper to kick in....he looks around and see's nothing on offer...he plays on...oh dear... three Collingwood forwards attack....he starts running in circles....first one way then the next...he trips overn his own feet after completing a 720 turn....you cant help but laugh leon picks up the spilled ball and kicks another mighty magpie goal.....Gasper still on the ground with what appears to be a decision making injury.....he begins to cry...the ball is back in the middle....

THE PIES GO MARCHING ON
Bartros Scorpio

THIS ONE TIME AT BAND CAMP

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2003 5:59 am

And what a game we have on here tonight at the MCG! The Magpies is killing the Tigers. And the ball in back into the center and Stunning grabs the ball and handpass to ???

Long Live the mite and power of
Shane Morwood (member of 1990 team,1988 Vic rep)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4   

Jump to: