Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

saying goodbye to mans best friend......

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
View previous topic :: View next topic  
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:19 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

mandy wrote:
Just catching up on this. I'm so sorry, Jo. My loss is still very fresh and my heart breaks for you.

It was honestly the hardest $£$%^%%$ thing I've ever had to do. My baby was only 4. But he was sick and it had to be done. Doesn't make it hurt less though.

How wonderful you were able to share so many happy years with your baby.

xx

Oh Mandy im so sorry, 4 is still a baby, that's so sad. i think i remember you posting about him being sick? they really do take a piece of your heart with you.

Max actually just came home, hes in a lovely urn, and im sure some people think its crazy, but it just feels so right to have him back!

cheers honey, and thankyou xxx

mandy Sagittarius

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:09 pm

think positive wrote:
Oh Mandy im so sorry, 4 is still a baby, that's so sad. i think i remember you posting about him being sick? they really do take a piece of your heart with you.

Max actually just came home, hes in a lovely urn, and im sure some people think its crazy, but it just feels so right to have him back!

After 4 days at the vets he was diagnosed with inoperable stomach cancer. He looked so sad. We brought him home for one last night and also had the vet come to us the next day too. Couldn't bare the thought of taking him back there. He fell asleep on his favourite spot surrounded by us.

Ha! You're not crazy at all! We also had Floyd cremated and it was a real sense of relief when he returned home. It's where he belongs.

xx

#SIDEBYSIDE
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:52 pm

mandy wrote:
think positive wrote:

After 4 days at the vets he was diagnosed with inoperable stomach cancer. He looked so sad. We brought him home for one last night and also had the vet come to us the next day too. Couldn't bare the thought of taking him back there. He fell asleep on his favourite spot surrounded by us.

Ha! You're not crazy at all! We also had Floyd cremated and it was a real sense of relief when he returned home. It's where he belongs.

xx

hugs honey, take care of you xx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6   

Jump to: