Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Family Day

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Tue Feb 29, 2000 1:35 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep i went to the family day. First we went to the Saints one then to the Pies one and i was shocked at how hard it was to get to the players at the Pies one. There was just no organisation and most of them seemed to be hiding amongst the very big crowd. However the guernsey presentation thing was awesome!
Onya Rupes, Lica & Ant for getting deps!

#8 RoCkS
Go RiCkY!

afisher Sagittarius

Collingwood on the Great Wall near Simatai

PostPosted: Tue Feb 29, 2000 2:32 pm

Family fun day needs some organizational improvements. I turned up at 1pm with my kids and found that after 1 and 1/2 hours in the cue that the security indicated that they were closing the tent. Yep, you cant expect the players to sign all night, but reallly they should have assessed the situation , and put as stop to the cuing , say 1 hour earlier to prevent 150 + people being dissapppointed.
Besides this ,the day was well attended , and I certainly found the players (outside the tent) , to be very approachable for the kids. Points to Josh Fraser who despite his young age was terrific with all those who sought him out.

andrew
michy 

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2000 12:30 pm

Had a fantastic day on sunday.to all u wingers out there do what I did,me and my friends arrived at 11:30 lined up and got into the tent at about 12:30.the tent was big enough and I got all the autograohs including Eddie's.had a nice long chat to Eddie and sav.Was a bit pissed off at the start though cause the day was to start at 11:30,players didn't arrive till 12-12:30.Finally got into the tent and rupert left saying he needed a break.bugger.not to worry I saw him straight after I came out.Got a fantastic photo of me and him and his personal autograph.he's probably one of the nicest players apart from ricky and nick.davis.well rupert was surprised to see that someone actually had his number on gersney.so sweet.WELL DONE RUPERT ON GETTING DEP.VICE CAPTAIN YEAH.AND WELL DONE TO ALL PLAYERS WHO WERE ALL VERY NICE EXCEPT FOR MR MAL MICHAEL WHO'S A WANKER.enjoyed the day can't wait till the season starts.
luv michy.
go rups
go pies
49 till i die
foxy Sagittarius

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2000 3:23 pm

i've heard mal's a bit of a loser, but rupe is definently a champ. me and my sister bumped into him on the beach a few weeks ago, my sister knew his brother (who died tragically about 6 years ago). rupe was surfing by himself and is a totally nice guy.
Magpie Gal 19 Pisces

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2000 3:55 pm

Hey Michey I'm sorry to tell you that I think Mal is a not a loser. I am not having ago at u or anything, he is very cheeky, funny and he loves clowning around at training (well that was last year). Oh and I think he is a nice guy. Rupes is really cool. My friends and I chat to him a fair bit, he is sweet.

Anyway about Family Day. I thought It was a good day, eventhough I got badley burnt, (Did anyone else got sunburnt?). The first player I saw that day was Nick Davis, I just couldn't think of a better way to start the day. Two of my friends and I were in the que for ages just waiting to get into tha tent. I also couldn't believe my luck when two of my other fav's in Bagger (Gav Crosisca) and Jaca (craig Jacotine) where in the tent at the moment.

NICK DAVIS KICKS ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2000 12:19 pm

well Michy you're definatly right - Ricky is soooo nice!!! Did ya chat to him on family day? I haven't found Mal to be too bad.
Why do you say this about him?

#8 RoCkS
Go RiCkY!

michy 

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2000 11:57 am

Spidergirl,
yep,had a talk to Ricky and a lot of the other players.Ricky would have to be the sweetest guy out of them all.I had a photo with him and unlike some other players he totally takes a nice photo.I found that the young guys were really nervous and weren't sure what to do in the photo.it's understandable.Though I think that Brad Obourne all though he's really nice etc he's a bit fridgit.I said that Mal was a wanker cause everytime I see him or my friends meet him he's always got an attitute problem.like my friend asked him for an autograph and to sign ,TO KATE.Well Mal signed To Kate and left.Buckley thought it was hilarious but kate didn't think it was to funny.And on Family Day he always moves away from the fans and turns his back to u plus he never smiles in photos and just looks like a wanker.Nick Davies is a real honey.We talked to him quite a bit during the day and he was just really nice and relaxed and he's not up himself.
Foxy,
Thanks for the news of Rupert at the beach.Didn't know his brother died how tragic.if anyone else has any news of rups etc bad or good doesn't really bother me.
luv michy
GO RUPS
GO PIES
49 TILL I DIE
p.s Mal wasn't gonna take a nice photo so we got a better one of his bum.
Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2000 1:47 pm

well then Michy no wonder you call Mal a wanker. That was pretty dumb of him he could have at least come back and said nah i was only joking and signed it properly.

Yeah Ricky always is good in the photos. Poor guy i got so many with him. Hes always so nice though. He deserves his fans.

How have you found the Roccas? Sometimes they can be a bit snobby like Mal who always seems to have an excuse to rush off and often talks so dirty.

So what's this with Oborne being frigid? Us Pie girls will soon fix that! Some of the young ones do seem a bit nervous like at the zoo day when we got photos with em did ya go to that? Damien Atkins is a cutie hey.

cya!

#8 RoCkS
Go RiCky!

oh yeah and me and my mates have a little chat to Rupes and his chick sometimes they are pretty cool!

michy 

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2000 5:25 pm

I thought that the Rocca's are really nice well at least sav was.For family day Anita (friend) said hi to sav he replied with hi and are u having fun ,nita said yes but i'm pissed off cause they won't sell me a vb.Sav was so nice about it and just about was gonna get it 4 her but browny wasn't so happy with sav.Obourne is fridgit i'm sorry to say Kate and me got a photo with him in my photo he's like all stress out about the thought of having to hug or talk to someone.

no I didn't go to the zoo day I didn't even hear about it.Yes,damian is such a cutie and a babe.he's so nice and isn't shy or nervous like the other new players.by the way after I got tarrent's autograph he totally left and i didn't see him again till presentation time.

what's this about rups chick.All I know is that she is 18-19yrs and is aboriginal.My friend's dad works for St Kilda and Rupert went to watch a practise match between saints and pies rookies and talked to her dad afterwards and brought his girlfriend with him.

luv michy
GO RUPS
GO PIES
49 TILL I DIE
p.s can anyone tell me ne more info on rups girlfriend .
Foxy, what was Rupert's brothers name?
Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2000 7:29 am

Michy,
Well i shouldn't be gossiping on here about Rupes and his girl coz we kinda know them but anyway. She's pretty cool not like the other typical blonde bitchy footy player chicks. She looks like Kathy Freeman. I think she's older than 19 or whatever. She's got a young daughter who was walking with her and Rupes at the zoo day. Yeah we were chatting to them at that Pies Saints ressies game. Who's your friends dad who works at Saints i probably know him coz i go for Saints as well!?!

#8 RoCkS
Go RiCkY!

nikki 

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2000 7:02 am

I thought the family day was awsome... I got there pretty early,, i met all the players and they were all so nice to me not one was mean or reserved!! they were all so happy to sogn my jumper and have a photo with me... i thought it was really well done!!! Even eddie was nice to me!! I did have to wait in line for a while but i had someone stay in line and i went to get autographs besides it was a small price to pay to meet my heroes!!!
----
Go The Pies!!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: