Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

My coworker was inapropreate

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
OEP Pisces

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:47 pm
Post subject: Re: My coworker was inapropreateReply with quote

Nick - Pie Man wrote:
This happened today so I'm still upset by this and I can't even sleep now like I do after the work. I only work half-days because I am part-time. Today I was very upset at work in the morning. I had some personel problems and I was being blamed at work for something and I had a headache si it was beiung a hard day and I was sitting at my desk crying by myself but there were other people around. There is a coworker who doesn't sit next to me in my right. His station is diagnol from my station. At a "L" from me. But I can see him when I look at him which I was. I could tell he was been laughing at me and he was smiling. I was furious and then he blew a kiss at me and everyone laughed. I was furious more! I got the shakes and so I went to the boy's room. I think this was harasment and even sexual harasment even though I don't think he is homosexual because I've listened to him talking to other people and I've seen pictures in his desk of a girl. But that doesn't matter to here and this situation was done in anyway.

I went to my boss at his lunch but he didn't take me seriously and I could tell. He is my coworker's boss too, but he didn't want to listen and I got upset and then he started to yell at ME! This was very wrong and other people looked at me. I said I was going to see the President of the Univarsity where I work but he did not care. At least, he said so, but I think the President is going to be mad about this going on. This is unprofesional and totaly inapropreate. It is inapropreate my boss did nothing too. It is harasment at my workplace. I don't know who to talk to after now because I am frustrated and confused and I know I have to sit at my station again tomorow when I go and because everyone is going to be there. How can I work? There is not right. It was embarasing for me in there. I know the cops won't help me.

What do I do? Do I go tell the President of the Univarsity? Do I call a lawyer and su? Is there a case I have? I can't quit and I should and think so, but I need the money now.

This is outrageous behaviour on the part of your co-worker.

I'm so upset by this and touched by your plight (but not in a sexual way) that I've forwarded a strongly worded complaint on your behalf to the Australian Federal Police Commissioner (Tony Negus) requesting an immediate investigation using the full weight of our national police service, plus I've also sent the same complaint to the Australian Parliament demanding it's debate and resolution during Parliament's next sitting (most likely this will result in a Royal Commission).

I hope this in some way helps to ease your considerable pain.

pietillidie 

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:09 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you asked Uncle Hiss for advice?
Bucks5 Capricorn

Nicky D - Parting the red sea

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:43 am

Uncle Hiss will kick him up the bum for being such a girly-man for crying at his desk, and will tell him to HTFU.
Mr Smith Goes To C'Wood 

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:47 pm

Tannin wrote:
For example, I hate it when people want to talk to you in a purely business context and they walk right up to you and stand 12-24 inches away. It just makes me uncomfortable. I can't push them away, but that's what my instincts are telling me to do. So I find an excuse to back off ... and nine times out of ten, the bastards follow me! Some people just don't feel comfortable having a conversation unless they are right on top of you. They are completely unaware of this, so far as I can tell. Hell, I've had people follow me around the damn room, all unconscious of their action. It just seems like an ordinary conversation to them - I suppose they are so used to other people walking backwards away from them that they think it's normal! This is where being in your own office is great - you can go and sit behind your desk, and then push your chair back till you feel comfortable. They can't bloody follow you there!

Like this piece a lot, Tannin. Brings up, for me, the image of Holden Caulfield.
Tannin Capricorn

Can't remember

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:28 pm

OK. Two questions:

1: who is this "Holden Caulfield"? (no need to answer here - I googled it, and at some point in the future I'll rectify this gap in my reading)
2: in your image, which one of us is he?

Mr Smith Goes To C'Wood 

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:55 am

Tannin wrote:
OK. Two questions:

1: who is this "Holden Caulfield"? (no need to answer here - I googled it, and at some point in the future I'll rectify this gap in my reading)
2: in your image, which one of us is he?

It would be me, for in reading that part of that post I did imagine Holden. And I enjoyed that, so I'm beholden to ya.
stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:34 pm

Holden Caufield doesn't go well together.

Bentley Caufield; Rolls Royce Caufield; could work.

Nick - Pie Man 

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:57 pm

stui magpie wrote:
Nick - Pie Man wrote:
Oh come on, surely you must know when I'm taking the piss. (it's whenever I post anything)

Also when your spelling and grammar goes to hell. It looks like you copy and paste some of this stuff from a blog.

Nailed it.
stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:04 pm

Near 7 years, but cheers old son. Wink Razz
HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:08 pm

I've never been near 7 years but cheers old son.
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:00 am

I want to know what the inappropriate pictures were!
Culprit Cancer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:00 am

Oh how times of changed, the soft PC workplace where no one has any balls to do anything but run to social media.
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:11 am

They should call it antisocial media!

Personally I love Facebook, it's great for keeping up with people's lives when distance and 'busy' make it the only option. But boy, sometimes I read comments, not just on fan pages and the like, but personal pages, and I'm gobsmacked, the things people say, that you know darn well they would never say face to face. ! I dont tweet or anything else. And I try not to push any political agendas I might have. For the most part, fluffy and light!

Pies4shaw Leo

pies4shaw

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:20 am

HAL wrote:
I've never been near 7 years but cheers old son.

You should go there sometime soon, HAL.
HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:22 am

Can you remember any time that [quoteyou]he or she've did it?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3   

Jump to: