Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Next time we play Carlscum

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
I@n S 

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2002 8:48 pm
Post subject: Next time we play CarlscumReply with quote

I can't wait. Next time we play them, we should get out the spoons again and make banners saying '15 millinon owed'

Its bagging time, big time.
Lets remind them of how much we hate them. Lets remember the good times and the bad. Lets give them HELL. Lets tell them what we really think of them.
Enough said! GOOD OLD COLLINGWOOD FOREVER. LEST WE FORGET THE LOVE FOR OUR GREAT CLUB

Go Mighty Magpies
swooper_101 Libra

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2002 5:46 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

NOOOOOOOO PLEASE DONT as much as I would like to do that I would not simply because I firmly belive what comes around goes around sure we had a problem with money not to long ago and on field preformance but not as bad as this and dont start this shit about are you truly a collingwood supporter cause mate if you only half knew you see when we thumped carlton by 109 pts last year we could of rang up our family friens because they support carlton but we did not and let them stu in their won teams disgusting preformace its not like we need to help them

swooper_101 Libra

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2002 5:47 am

excuse the punctuaion and spelling i just woke up

ramjet21 Scorpio

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2002 8:55 am

when the allegations of the filths financial dramas came out, i had a bit of a laugh about it. then the penalties came and although im glad the afl took a hard stance, felt the competition needs a strong carlton. now i dont care. if they(and i realise its a new board now but its carlton at heart) are that incompetent, ignorant and arrogant to get themselves in the position theyre in, **** them. they deserve everything they get. im no fan of them but you look at the dogs, doing their best but struggling for survival and to a lesser extent the kangas(who made a pretty bad error of judgement with their social club but it wasnt a deliberate attempt to manipulate the system through mis-management) and i no longer have any sympathy for the filth. the pies have mucked up in the past also and to some extent i agree with swooper that what goes around comes around. but if collingwood is caught out in the same manner and/or we throw away our money to the point of extinction in the future, there will be no one to blame but the club itself and we would deserve no favours. give it to them at the next game. they'll give it right back when they get their first opportunity against us(hopefully not til a meaningless pre-season game in 2012 or something). it collingwood Vs carlton...hatred is mandatory.

[This message has been edited by ramjet21 (edited 22 December 2002).]
London Dave Aquarius

Ješte jedna pivo prosím

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2002 1:48 pm

There but for the grace of god go I, Ian. Worry about what we do, who cares about the rest.

joffa_the_man_in_gold 

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2002 7:04 pm

Stuff em..they've given us plenty of shit over the years..i reckon we all should take money tins with a couple of coins in for maximum noise effect

swooper_101 Libra

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2002 8:23 pm

joffa mate i respect ya so WHAT THE HELL LETS PARTY YEEEEEEEEEEHAW BAG THE ****ERS excuse my language

AnthonyC Aquarius

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2002 4:34 am

Swooper_101
quote:

NOOOOOOOO PLEASE DONT as much as I would like to do that I would not simply because I firmly belive what comes around goes around...

THAT is exactly the POINT. It's payback time.
(good to see you came to your senses in your next post)

Go Pies!
MagpieMad Leo

One in, All in!!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2002 6:07 am

They (the filth) deserve what they get!.
quote:

I firmly belive what comes around goes around

I Couldn't agree more, all the crap they gave us is coming back to haunt them! GIVE EM HEAPS!!!!

joffa, great idea about the money tins m8, it would make a heap of noise and and rub their nose right in it, 60,000 people ratlling tins at the G would be good for a laugh!

IN YA JOCKS FILTH!!

COLLINGWOOD FOR EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND THEN SOME!!

http://magpiemad.magpies.net/

[This message has been edited by magpiemad (edited 23 December 2002).]
carnthepies1 

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2002 7:21 pm

You Guys are as funny as. Yeah, give it to the scum,just wish I could come down to Melb to do it in person. At Least we get to rub their nose in it 3 times next year. Can`t wait to see the margain in the pre season game with the Rocca bombing 9 pointers over there stupid heads.
Do you reckon any scum supporters will turn up? They might suffer from emmbaressments!

On a different subject, Shaun Hart walked in to my shop last week.
I said to him" Do you hang out with a guy called Acnepenis."
He said, " Unfortunatley yes."
So, I paid out on him anyway.
He said, " I smell a Collingwood supporter".
I said, " Damm right you do boy, Your surrounded by them here!"
I said " You bunch of old Bastards ain`t got a hope in hell of getting another flag next year."
I said" Round 4 , you guys are gonna get caned, the amount of Collingwood supporters at the game will scare the shit outa ya."
He had the cheek to say" So, as I`m a Brisbane Lion, will you give me a free wallet?"
I said, "That would probably put you over the salery cap, You sure you want to risk it?"
He said "No".
As he was leaving, I said" See you loose at the game, I`ll be the one chaseing Acnehead all round the ground abuseing the crap outa him."
I hate those Lions now as much as the Scum.

joffa_the_man_in_gold 

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2002 2:48 pm

Yes well the money tins look like being a goer well we will organise it dont worry and we might even assemble a gigantic money tin once inside the ground, stuff the bastards good and proper i love giving it to the thucken morons.

joffa_the_man_in_gold 

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2002 2:52 pm

And we might even ask the club if they will support us in buying a couple thousand tins...JOKE JOKE im ducking for cover.

[This message has been edited by joffa_the_man_in_gold (edited 29 December 2002).]
PieClive Pisces

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2002 6:29 am

"What comes around goes around" ???

Of course it does ! And if and when the filth start to win games again watch for their scum supporters to get back their pig arrogance.

Make hay while the sun shines and sink the slipper at every opportunity while they're down. Make the filth pay for past sins against us.

I noticed while browsing through their boards a couple of weeks ago to take pleasure in their woes(the blue view I think it was) that one of the filth posted that he planned some big event as a payback to Joffa and his giant spoon at our first game against them in 2003. Then the rest of the scum posters jumped on the bandwagon and started posting about how they would stick it up us - and there were plenty of derogatory comments about Joffa, some very personal.

Give the filth heaps - don't ever let up - they deserve everything we dish up - and more !

I won't be at the game but I'll be rattlin' tins and waving spoons in Canberra !!

GO PIES IN 2003.

joffa_the_man_in_gold 

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2002 5:45 pm

Actually the rumour about the 'filth' supporters getting back at me for waving that big wooden spoon has been around for a while now and i dont dare go to there putrid site to read there charming writings about myself ( in fear of some putrid deadly virus infiltrating my beloved computer ) all i can say to the 'filth' supporters is this THAT WAS ONE OF THE GREATEST THUCKEN NIGHTS IN MY LIFETIME

BRING IT ON I DARE YA !!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: