Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

disgraceful

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DaicosForever 

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2002 5:55 pm
Post subject: disgracefulReply with quote

Absolutely disgraceful tonight!!!
Its moments like these I hate having a passion
for this club....How far away are we really from being fair dinkum. To many players who lack class and god knows we are
about to lose one who actually has some.
Should we persist with N Davis and hand the swans a ready made
gun player. Forget the shitcanning this kid can play, just not for Colliingwood.

Lica's and kinnear's turnovers were horrific to add insult to injury and I'am starting to suspect our lack of a winning attitude should be questioned ie Micky what the hell are u doing to address it??

Goddamn another painfully long year.

Louis

[This message has been edited by DaicosForever (edited 12 April 2002).]

[This message has been edited by DaicosForever (edited 13 April 2002).]

Millane42 

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2002 6:01 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Too true. Absolutely shameful and spineless. Skill level zero, coaching of the team zero, performance zero.

We are unfortunately a one man team, Buckley can hold his head high - he is a dead set champion playing in a team full of losers.

Mick Malthouse has a lot to answer for in my opinion, this club goes backwards year after year and this year will be another one. Why does the team continually kick across goals and kick out wide. Have they forgotten the basics? NEVER KICK ACROSS THE GOALS AND ESPECIALLY TO THE OPPOSITION. If you read this Kinnear take note! Why don't we kick through the guts????

If I was a selector I would pick adkins for his skills. And in the off season we need to buy quality fullbacks and back up ruckmen!

"Grinners are Winners.."
MAGPIRA 

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2002 6:16 pm

I'd just like to add that although at times we can be a one man side and that BUCKS played well.....I thought that BURNSY was a great contributer tonight and NEON LEON definately gave us a spark as well. But all that aside, it was a woeful performance, I am not gonna disagree with that! The same old mistakes, the costly turnovers, why we love those goddamn flanks so goddamn much?...etc etc.....I don't have the energy to complain......I just hope that one day, sometime, somehow, someway we can turn it around and start raining on Carlton's parade for a change. Well, at least we can improve, I don't know how much more Carlton can, that's at least one shining light!

ramjet21 Scorpio

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2002 6:19 pm

ive already said my bit on another thread but im just so disappointed. a loss is bad enough. to carlton makes it worse but the way we lost and the questions it raises is far more costly.
1- did we actually want to win? cos it didnt look like it for a lot of the night. i think most of us will accept a loss if we've played positive, aggressive footy and just been beaten by a better side. but we wimpered and worried and mucked around with it like under 14's. how hard is it? attack the pill harder than your opponent and particularly when in the wet, kick the bloody thing straight down the guts! why do we persist with short and wide??!! licuria needs to seriously work on his skills. its a slight on the copeland for a bloke of his ability to have won it. no questioning his committment but clanger after clanger, game after game. copeland or not, collingwood has to start setting standards and if players dont meet them after given time to prove themselves, there's the bloody door. our problem is that as it stands, he's one of our best.
2- if we did want to win, we didnt know how. and we cant blame youth. only clokey has that excuse. the rest of them have all played 20, 30, 40, 50 games(despite being young). the problem is not inexperience in games, its inexperience in winning. we've had such little success over the past decade there has to be a losing culture developing. unfortunately the only way to reverse this is to win but malthouse needs to be addressing it.
i could go on and on but, altho you may not agree with me, i know youre all as disappointed as i am so i'll leave it at that. hawthorn next week is going to be very tough with all these injuries. lets pray for a brawl against the dockers on sunday to wipe them out.

NICK THE PIE MAN 

Nick's BB veteran

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2002 3:34 am

I just want to know...
What the hell does Didak have to do to get a bloody game?!

When they said: 'Tarrant out. Johnson in'
I thought what the bloody hell?! Johnson? Could you pick a worse player currently from our list to put in for him. Lets try and milk the youth. Bring in Didak, Adkins, Cole, even Shaw for f*ck's sake. Do something!

If things continue we will look up suddenly and we will be 1 win. 7 losses.

KILL FOR COLLINGWOOD
couragous cloke Scorpio

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2002 5:36 pm

i was just reading this topic and i thought u'd get a laugh out of the replies, i certainly did! to think we would make the grand final after that game ay!

footy ROX!
Tio_Ray 

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2002 6:20 pm

I almost burst a blood vessel before I noticed the dates...hehehehehheh.

Good Old Collingwood FOREVER.

Donny Aries

Formerly known as MAGFAN8.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2002 7:31 pm

You're a bloody stirrer, Clokey, what are ya !!?? Lol. Makes interesting reading though.

Donny.

GO THE MIGHTY WOODSMEN !! ALL THE WAY IN 2003 AND BEYOND !!!!
Black_White 

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2002 3:26 am

Please note that this topic is more than 6 MONTHS old and therefore should be disregarded.

It serves no useful purpose bringing this or other obsolete topics back. If you have something fresh to say on the subject then how about starting a new thread?
In this case this has been bought back as a stirring tactic and may need to be deleted by the current mods.

-Craig

Joel Capricorn

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2002 8:10 am

I support what Craig says here.

This topic is old, and if you are going to bring up an old topic, pleas let it be known in bold letters the original date of the thread.

JDF

"We've never quit, and we won't."
NICK THE PIE MAN 

Nick's BB veteran

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2002 11:00 am

We were entitled to be angry after that game!

That Carlscum game still gives me some bitterness.
It even now leaves a sour taste in my mouth.

This year we had the chance to go 2-0 against them for the year.

Oh well, next year!

KILL FOR COLLINGWOOD
couragous cloke Scorpio

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2002 4:35 pm

hey if i was posting in this topic back then id be pissed too! i just thought it as funny reading it and seeing i got a kick outta it i thought u guys might! no harm ment dudes!

it was just a perfact example of how easily things can turn around and i certainly wasnt trying to stire trouble! sorry if i pissed ya off joel or craig tho! i dont wanna get on anyones bad side on this board! no harm done guys!??

footy ROX!

[This message has been edited by couragous cloke (edited 21 December 2002).]
Black_White 

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2002 4:48 pm

No probs CC (I've got a cat called CC!) it's just I'm not sure how much it achieves pulling out old posts that mean nothing now but plenty then.
Check my own posts after round 20 2002, but don't bring them forward please, I was plenty pissed and virtually self destructed. So what advantage reposting them? None really.
Try and remember that. As I've said, start up a new thread, use the previous post as a quote only, so at least we know whats happening and how old it is.
No damage done and no way have you diminished your high standing in this community CC.

-Craig

couragous cloke Scorpio

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2002 5:35 pm

awwwwww good too hear! understand what your saying m8, and ill do it in futre bud

footy ROX!

[This message has been edited by couragous cloke (edited 21 December 2002).]
Joel Capricorn

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2002 12:00 pm

Nah, didn't annoy me that much. It's is more or less for courtesy, so that people don't get in arguments over old topics.

JDF

"We've never quit, and we won't."
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2   

Jump to: