Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Pies VS Lions. ARE YOU COMING???

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Northern Pie 

We are watching!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2002 6:21 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

HI MargOz and Wimmey,

Tickets to the function only are available, the details of the event are posted down below....come along and join in the fun.

Just a thought, could people who have already booked their flights let me know what time they will be arriving in Brisbane, if there are enough of you arriving at the same time and if you are interested, for a small charge extra we could organise a bus for you to pick you up form the airport and take you over to Western Districts sporting club for our function. just a thought and we would be happy to do it.

Details of function below.....the other package for flights etc...is still being organised....

To Celebrate The Queensland Collingwood Supporters Club - The Northern Army becoming the newest Official Supporters Club for the mighty Collingwood Football Club, we are announcing the following function to be held for the Grandfinal Replay on the 17th of April up here in Brissy.....
Held on Thursday afternoon at the head quaters of the Northern Army - The Western Districts Sporting & Community Club....Starting at 4pm

The cost of this Event is $65, the package includes the following:

A Ticket to the Game at the Gabba sitting as a group of Collingwood Supporters.

A Drink Card for 5 Beers at the bar

Complimentry Hot and cold nibblies at the bar before the game

Bus travel to the Gabba to arrive as one at the ground

Bus travel back to Western Districts after the game to celebrate win, lose or draw with reduced Drink prices being offered

Automatic entry into our prize draw of Collingwood Merchandise

a 50% deposit will be needed to secure your spot and due to the huge demand for tickets for this game numbers will have to be finalised for ticket purchasing reasons by the end of November 2002.(deadline Now Extended)

We Invite all Collingwood Supporters from everywhere in Australia to come along to our Official Collingwood Supporters Club Function.

For Further Details please contact me Greg Hatch
Email - northernarmy@magpies.net
Telephone - (07)4934-8382

"NEVER LEAVE, NEVER GIVE UP ON THEM AND ALWAYS BE THERE AT THE END TO CLAP THEM OFF THE GROUND. WE ARE COLLINGWOOD SUPPORTERS SON, EVEN IF THEY BEAT US, WE ARE STILL BETTER THAN THEM!"(quote from my mum when I was 8 years old)
Joel Capricorn

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2002 6:40 am

I can't come but I want to congradulate you, on the amount of work you are putting into this. WELL DONE!

JDF

"We've never quit, and we won't."
dillo_09 Cancer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2002 7:27 am

Northern Pie,

tix booked by Cameron T, not sure how many he booked with you - at least 3, possibly 5.

Like everuone else has said, great job. Will buy you a drink when we get up there.

Email me with names of hotels nearby. Cameron has some leads on special deals up there and if some match we will be in. Forget what time our flight arrives. Will let you know as I think we are on the same flights as Kristin and her crew.

cheers

Kristin5 Taurus

Fiery Redhead

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2002 7:49 am

Dillo, you only think? You know damn well we're on the same flights!

We want to stay in the city - close to the nightlife (what there is of it! Especially at Easter time...???) Dunno where though...

"I'm sure people see me as a screaming redhead with a big pair of boobs, but I like to think I've got things to say." Geri Halliwell, former member of the Spice Girls
MissMagpie_20 Capricorn

BUCKS SIMPLY THE BEST!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2002 8:01 am

Im staying at my best mates place in Robina Kristen and NOTHING beats the party life of Surfers Paradise. Thats where we'll be!!!!!!!!!!

Floreat Pica - May the Magpies prosper
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  
Kristin5 Taurus

Fiery Redhead

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2002 8:31 am

Good idea! Might have to head down to Surfers for at least a day. We don't come back to Melbourne til the Sunday.

This year, when I went to Brissy for the Essendon game, we went to Adrenalin after the match. It was fantastic, and all the Essendon players were there (cheating on their wives/girlfriends, of course! ). I'm hoping the Collingwood players will go there too (yep, I'll be a football groupie )

"I'm sure people see me as a screaming redhead with a big pair of boobs, but I like to think I've got things to say." Geri Halliwell, former member of the Spice Girls
bwphantom Virgo

It's Better to Burn Out Than to Fade Away

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2002 8:48 am

For those of you who are purchasing tickets through the club. We will let you know what section we wanna book so that we can all sit together. It will be behind the goals. NP maybe able to fill us in as to what part of the ground we are looking to book. Also for a little extra we can accommadate you and have all of you join us at the Western Districts sports club. We are trying to arrange events and fun prizes. Joffa has agreed to give his speech their, so it is going to be a fantastic time. However, we need to know numbers soon so thet we can start organising this great event.

If your not bleeding Black and White, you don't truly support Collingwood!!!!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  
MissMagpie_20 Capricorn

BUCKS SIMPLY THE BEST!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2002 3:09 pm

Well Kristen if Brisbane is half as fun as the time we had in Adelaide after the Qualifying final, i'll be VERY happy:

WHAT A NIGHT

Foreverpies 

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2002 3:41 pm

I think everyone should come down to the Goldy after the game....we all know Thursday nights $1 drinks!!

I am sure my folks won't mind y'all staying over LOL

MissMagpie_20 Capricorn

BUCKS SIMPLY THE BEST!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2002 3:58 pm

DUDE IM SO THERE

Oh the memories...

MissMagpie_20 Capricorn

BUCKS SIMPLY THE BEST!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2002 4:00 pm

BTW dude maybe we should go to Shooters. Ive heard they get some pretty ggood ppl there

The odd Spud and Lone Ranger has been said to be sighted there but i spose that depends on the reliability of the source

wimmey Capricorn

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2002 6:32 am

Northern Pie, My flight gets in about 8.40. My friend and I will take you up on the 65.00 deal I'll give you a ring..
Wendy

Millane was the greatest to ever pull on footy boots
wimmey Capricorn

Northern Pie, My flight gets in about 8.40. My friend and I will take you up on the 65.00 deal I'll give you a ring..
Wendy

wimmey Capricorn

Wendy

Donny Aries

Formerly known as MAGFAN8.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2002 7:04 am

Wow! Apart from all the other Magpies I'm going to meet on April 17th., I'll meet THREE Wimmeys! That's cool.

Donny.

GO THE MIGHTY WOODSMEN !! ALL THE WAY IN 2003 AND BEYOND !!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3   

Jump to: