Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Pies VS Lions. ARE YOU COMING???

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bwphantom Virgo

It's Better to Burn Out Than to Fade Away

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2002 8:59 am
Post subject: Pies VS Lions. ARE YOU COMING???Reply with quote

Ok guys this is it the biggest game to hit Brissy in years. The premiership play off at the Gabba. And we want the biggest Collingwood crowd as one united body ever to turn up at the game.All the details are posted in or "It's official We are official stream". Come on guys, I have always said these QLD supporters don't know what cheering is...let's show 'em. Sign up for our special...we promise no one will be dis-appointed.

If your not bleeding Black and White, you don't truly support Collingwood!!!!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  
swooper_101 Libra

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2002 9:30 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

personally i dont care the media once again are gonna hipe up this sort of game and make it lose all its apeal

bwphantom Virgo

It's Better to Burn Out Than to Fade Away

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2002 9:43 am

WTF Swooper???

If your not bleeding Black and White, you don't truly support Collingwood!!!!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  
Pies Premiers 2003 Aquarius

KEEP SEPTEMBER FREE

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2002 9:59 am

given that I'm still likely to be bitter come THE GABBA Clash...I think it best I stay away as a very nasty streak in me is likely to come out....

THE PIES GO MARCHING ON
Miss_Lisey_Molloy Taurus

Keith Urban - CMA 2005 Entertainer Of The Year!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2002 11:16 am

I have to wait and see. May be a b'day pressie for me!
Love always, Alyssa xoxo

*~Jarrod Molloy's #1 Fan~* *~Jarrod 4 Copeland 2003!~*

"I used to love seeing past players. Seeing them now and saying hello gives you a huge buzz. The passion and tradition around the club is fantastic and I love the way Collingwood supporters go about it- it certainly helps the way I play."- Jarrod Molloy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger  
MissMagpie_20 Capricorn

BUCKS SIMPLY THE BEST!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2002 11:27 am

U better beleive it dude!!

I'll be there in FULL FORCE

WATCH OUT BRISBANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Floreat Pica - May the Magpies prosper
Kristin5 Taurus

Fiery Redhead

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2002 12:01 pm

Well, you know I'm going but I haven't received the forms (or whatever) yet???

"I'm sure people see me as a screaming redhead with a big pair of boobs, but I like to think I've got things to say." Geri Halliwell, former member of the Spice Girls
couragous cloke Scorpio

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2002 3:11 pm

to far away to know

footy ROX!
swooper_101 Libra

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2002 4:16 pm

hey i would love to win that match but the media always hipe it up it and it cheeses me off for some reason and are u kidding i bleed black and white i was black and white before i was born and my parents were bleeding b&w heck my great great grandfarther was one of the founding members of collingwood

dillo_09 Cancer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2002 5:32 pm

We are there!! Flights booked the day the fixture was released. Tickets booked through you guys and Accomodation to be booked soon. 3-5 in my group
It will be HUGE!!

[This message has been edited by dillo_09 (edited 28 November 2002).]
Magpie_Dan Taurus

The KING And I

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2002 6:08 pm

I should be going, I got to Adelaide every year but I wanted to know if I go through you guys, DO USE KNOW HOW MUCH IT WILL COST ME ALL UP? THanx guys if use can give me a rough estimate then I will start working on it!

Go The Pies!

Dan

Go The Richo!

UNLEASH THE VL TURBO!

[This message has been edited by Magpie_Dan (edited 28 November 2002).]
Rosewall Woman 3 

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2002 11:45 pm

Yeh, we are there. Have got transport, accommodation, tickets, annual leave from work so we can have a holiday and be back in time for ANZAC day game.

Northern Pie 

We are watching!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2002 1:46 am

Swooper - that is BWPhantoms Signature mate, was not directing a comment at you there.....The Media do Hype it up but make mo mixtake this is a huge game......they really won't need to do much to Hype it, it creates it's own....

Kristin - I thought you were grabbing some forms off the FTO guys, so sorry about that.....just drop me an email to arrange some forms....sorry darl.

Dillo - Have you booked your tickets through us yet, I have a few Rego forms here, if not let us know, and if you or anyone needs help with accomodation then let us know, we have lined up a few motels close to the Western Districts Club that are willing to give discounts etc....

Magpie Dan - We are currently trying to negotiate a good price for airfares. We are working on a package for 100 people and the cost should be around the $500 - $550 mark which includes flights, Accomodation, Bus to and from Airport to accomodation, ticket to our function, which includes a ticket to the game and of course all the other trimmings as well as a Northern Army SHirt and Cap....but this package may only work if we reach the 100 mark so i need to have an indication from everyone and anyone who may be interested so I can put it to Virgin Blue...So i guess you could call it a tentative Booking is required.

Any other questions just post here and I or BWPhantom will be happy to answer it. If you would like to make a tentative booking for the complete package then please email me asap.

Cheers

"NEVER LEAVE, NEVER GIVE UP ON THEM AND ALWAYS BE THERE AT THE END TO CLAP THEM OFF THE GROUND. WE ARE COLLINGWOOD SUPPORTERS SON, EVEN IF THEY BEAT US, WE ARE STILL BETTER THAN THEM!"(quote from my mum when I was 8 years old)
wimmey Capricorn

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2002 3:28 am

I booked my air fare the day the fixture came out, but I may need an entry ticket to the game if I cant get one from the club. Most likely will need accommodation on the Thursday night but then I'll be going down to Byron Bay to visit the folks for a few days.

Millane was the greatest to ever pull on footy boots
MargOZ Taurus

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2002 3:51 am

The package sounds fantastic (and well done to those organising it, you're obviously putting in a lot of hard work). I actually booked my flight just after the draw came out and got a really good price with Qantas. Hoping to get my ticket to the game through the Club. And will be staying with friends and sitting on the beach for a few days following the match - CAN'T WAIT!

GO PIES!
Marg

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3   

Jump to: