Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Port Adelaide Magpies

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kristin5 Taurus

Fiery Redhead

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2002 11:24 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Thought this thread would've died by now, but I see a lot of you seem to enjoy making it personal.

Once again, personal jibes will not be tolerated here.

Nobody should be questioning Alf's commitment to Collingwood nor to the cheer squad - his reasons for stepping down are his own (unless he chooses to make them public).

This is the end of it. The thread will be locked unless you can stay on topic (which to my mind means the thread should have ceased on the first page - boring thread started about a boring subject. I can't believe an opposition supporter has caused this much ruckus here, unintentionally too, it seems).

"I'm sure people see me as a screaming redhead with a big pair of boobs, but I like to think I've got things to say." Geri Halliwell, former member of the Spice Girls
Northern Pie 

We are watching!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2002 11:28 am

You may have noticed that I have deleted the post that you are referring to Pies Premiers 2003, this is for only one reason, that being that I would hate to think that I have been a part of helping people....Collingwood people turn on each other, this thread has become feral to say the least.... I sincerley apologise to you Alf and to you Pies Premiers 2003 and to any others, we all should be able to support the Mighty Collingwood Football club in the way you seem fit, we shouldn't have to justify our passion for the Pies to anyone, ever. This thread just proves to me just how passionate we are and that nobody has the right to judge another persons dedication to Collingwood.

We are a big family on here and it makes me just sick to the stomach that we have let this stupid (edit) turn us on each other.

I say Alf you keep supporting the Pies with all of your heart and Soul and Pies Premiers you keep doing the same and if your paths ever cross at the G! then surely for the love of our team, forget about all this crap and Cheer the boys on as one and get em accross that line, put an arm around each other and sing that awesome song till ya throats bleed!!!!

My dear old mum puts it the best way...."we are Collingwood supporters son....even if they beat us, WE ARE STILL BETTER THAN THEM!!!!!!!"

GO the Pies

Cheers

"NEVER LEAVE, NEVER GIVE UP ON THEM AND ALWAYS BE THERE AT THE END TO CLAP THEM OFF THE GROUND. WE ARE COLLINGWOOD SUPPORTERS SON, EVEN IF THEY BEAT US, WE ARE STILL BETTER THAN THEM!"(quote from my mum when I was 8 years old)
Black_White 

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2002 12:59 pm

PiesPremier2003, I'm disgusted with you.
How about getting down to the C/S and seeing what it's all about. Not the actual match day commitment, but all the hard work that goes on week in week out during the season.
To label a man that has contributed so much to the Collingwood cause, who did the work through the Shaw years, as "past his use by date" absolutely mortifies me.
If I lived in Melbourne, I would hope that I could devote as much time to the Pies as Alf has. I think that if I devoted 1/2 the time and energy he does I would be knackered.
I'm very pissed off with all the so-called supporters who see fit to attack a man who really should be held up as a shining example of all things Collingwood. If I was Ed I'd give him life membership.
All you losers who think that YOUR contribution to CFC outweigh Alfs, E-mail me now pursya@iprimus.com.au
Let's take it off the board.

-Craig

JLC Aquarius

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2002 3:05 pm

Well actually Black White i am friends with Pies Premiers 2003 and we were members of the Cheersquad in the early nineties and have been to banner making in the past as well as the Collingwood Richmond game this year. So yes we are well aware of what effort is involed on non match days.

Why would Pies Premiers waste his time by taking things "off the board". That is just plain childish

jlc

Essendon 2000 premiers
2001 runners up
2002 fifth
2003 ????
The slide continues
Lorelei Pisces

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2002 3:53 pm

Black_White that is a really immature thing to say and pretty insulting to the rest of us on the board.

To try and incite taking things "off the board" esshhh... didn't think someone would stoop that low.

As those great lyrics go -

"Come on people now smile on your brother
Everybody get together
Gotta love one another right now"

Jen

--
Floreat Pica
Black_White 

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2002 4:55 pm

Ah, now it's becoming clear. PP2003, JLC, both friends, both pushing the same barrow. Add Lorelia, who chooses a very similar avatar, and bingo1
I think your right Mike, the troublemakers from the Cheersquads dark years are trying to regain power.
Interesting times.

-Craig

P.S. As for invitng people to take it off the board, I only wanted any critisism of me personally to be directed to me, not this BB. So, pursya@iprimus.com.au please. Leave it off this BB, thanks.

JLC Aquarius

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2002 5:04 pm

I dont understand why you would call those the "Dark Days". The cheersquad membership was at its highest and at its loudest. I think thats very unfair on the people who were in charge at the time. If thats what you want to refer to them as then that is fine as everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Im friends with Greg J as well but we had a different opinion on this topic. Its only a discussion board so i dont see what all the fuss is about.

jlc

Essendon 2000 premiers
2001 runners up
2002 fifth
2003 ????
The slide continues
Brown26 

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2002 7:02 pm

C'mon people.

have a look at what you've written - it's childish.

As far as I'm concerned tiffs like this have no place on here or anywhere. If you don't have something constructive to say, keep it to yourself until you do.

This has already degenerated to destabalising point and I will ask all of you to prevent it from sliding further.

- Ben

Pies for Premiers 2002, 3, 4, 5, 6....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5   

Jump to: