Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

has voss's stuff ups taken the heat off rossy?

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mattys123 

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:31 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha, I was rolling on the floor in laughter at Voss just then.

He was trying to enter the B & F count for the BearLions tonight, and was confronted by media, and although his answers were stock standard, he tried to walk up a downward escalator.

Yep, that's right, the Brisbane Lions so called great, and current coach tried to walk up a downward escalator, before figuring out the problem (despite the fact his wife had headed for the upwards one). Very Happy Very Happy Embarassed
jack_spain Aries

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:44 pm

mattys123 wrote:
Haha, I was rolling on the floor in laughter at Voss just then.

He was trying to enter the B & F count for the BearLions tonight, and was confronted by media, and although his answers were stock standard, he tried to walk up a downward escalator.

Yep, that's right, the Brisbane Lions so called great, and current coach tried to walk up a downward escalator, before figuring out the problem (despite the fact his wife had headed for the upwards one). Very Happy Very Happy Embarassed

I know mate. He is seriously intellectually challenged. Laughing

But I've figured out what he's missing this year.

This... Laughing

spirax.jpg

Do you remember his first presser as coach?

Scotch 

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:52 pm

That is so so depressing... I hated him, but this?

This is worse than Fevola, at least Fevola was actually successful in some means or form in life. Voss has just hit an all-time low.

That notebook picture almost made me cry.

fence-banger Aries

Zito Kypro

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:18 am

The only thing that's publicly exposed is that Voss is such a tossbag Laughing I luv it!

Poor ol fev.

john b 

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:09 am

Dont think Ross cares now.

And Defender lets not get ahead of ourselves.

The Saints have a prelim vs Bulldogs or Swans.

We Play either Fremantle or Geelong.

I think Saints have all but booked in the GF, we have to face a team that has played in the last 3 GF's and won 2 of them.

Mate nothing looks like it is going to just happen. I hate when we get ahead of ourselves.

Wink I hope you get your wish though. Wink
E 

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:55 pm
Post subject: Re: has voss's stuff ups taken the heat off rossy?Reply with quote

Defender wrote:
not a lot of talk about ross lately, lets rewind a bit shall we, was offered (apparently) pick 30 and one of goldsack or wellingham for luke ball, decided nothing was more "equitable", traded pick 16? for lovett and we all know how that turned out.

i remember the hatred i felt for lyon after the fiasco, i remember praying ww would play off against them in the GF and luke ball won the norm smith, the money says this is "almost" certain to happen now, well, more certain than any other combination anyway, just thought id give you guys a reminder, i know its been talked about to death, but we may be only 3 weeks away from this being a reality, wouldnt it be so sweet, possibly the sweetest of all.

i honestly believe that pick 30 and one of wellers or goldy was more than fair, considering we paid pick 14 and 46 for jolly, glad it didnt happen obviously, thank you mr lyon.

02 round 8, opening poetry.
for to long there has been silence, barely a murmer, rarely a rumble, nothing but silence, but listen, closely, you can hear it, at first a tremour, but now abundent if force, the black and white army (dormant for to long) is on the march again, once feared, once again fearsome, it'll take the best ther is to stop it, because these magpies are now ready to be heard!!

The reality is that St. Kilda and Ross Lyon knew that adding a Luke Ball to Collingwood would be a serious threat to their chances of winning and guess what - they were right!!!!! They took a gamble that someone else would take him (and the pies and his manager did an unbelievable snow job on everyone else to assure that didnt happen) and they lost.

I actually dont think it was the dumbest thing in the world. The smarter thing would have been to use pick 16 on Luke Ball and stuck him in the reserves for the year instead of wasting the pick on Lovett.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2   

Jump to: