Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Wasley, Ukovic and Chrysler Neon

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Newelly Aries

newelly

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2000 10:59 am
Post subject: Wasley, Ukovic and Chrysler NeonReply with quote

was ukovic too injured to play last week against the doggies?

i was thinking looking at wasley play that for one ukovic must have been injured and leon davis mustn't be playing great footy in the reserves because i think these three are competing for the same or similiar spots on the team. Well at least ukovic and wasley or davis and wasley. Either way Davis and Ukovic are both quick like wasley but have better skills at present than wasley does. Just think young jimmy needs a spate in the ressies to get confidence in his kicking to targets and kicking goals on the run. Not to say he was woeful more that we are on such a roll we want the best players on the ground that are available wasley doesn't look quite there yet. Now this should bring foxy out of his exile......

P.S. i have heard rumours that foxy hasn't been posting here as much because he's been flat out busy doing all wasleys ironing washing etc? is this true - are foxy and wasley an item? its ok these are liberated days.

foxy Sagittarius

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2000 12:03 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah, it's been a busy weekend for me, it's taken double the time to wash and iron that long-sleeved jumper james wore on friday night.

but seriously, as i mentioned on Hottie's board, i think there was one passage of play from wazza during the last quarter that turned the game our way. he grabbed the ball out of a pack, shot out a handpass to willo, which resulted in a running goal to adkins. and hey presto, we won the game.
Mich@el Taurus

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2000 10:30 pm

I recall that passage of play well foxy. Wasley will improve, so your ironing efforts won't be for nothing!
**********~~~~~~~~~~~~********
Someone answer this message if it makes no sense!
Neil Appleby 

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2000 10:37 am

Alright already!!!!!
I went back to my nearly worn out video this afternoon and yep I must agree Wazza was certainly behind that Adkins goal.
I agree that Davis/Wasley/Brown/ will probably vie for one spot.
There's also 'Steroids' Johnson who I think is going to be good too.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: