Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Heath Scotland

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Murray 

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2002 6:30 am
Post subject: Heath ScotlandReply with quote

The Age reported this morning the Heath Scotland is yet to sign a contract.
Anyone know what the problem(s) are/is?

DARE TO STRUGGLE - DARE TO WIN

Abi 

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2002 7:32 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

I mentioned a couple of days ago that he is believed to want to go in the December draft and there are clubs willing to pick him up. He is frustrated with the lack of game time he receives. The improvement in our youngsters means that will be further competition. He is a similar player to Tarkyn and the majority on the board believe our #24 to be far superior so obviously Malty gets it right giving Heath so little game time.

Pie fan forever

Mcgoughs_gurl 

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2002 8:46 am

no don't let me goooooooooooo nooooooooooo he signed my jumper i love him he cant go i hope this is wrong hes awesome for us!!!

~**Mcgoughs_gurl**~
McGoughs Biggest fan or so i've been told!
jk- i have come to the conclusion that i would like to marry McGough only thing is that i dont think he'd want me dammit! haha
http://groups.msn.com/CFCclub

WhyPhilWhy? 

WhyPhilWhy?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2002 9:04 am

Abi - grow up.

One post said Tarks was superior to Scotland, and even then the same poster said he had improved out of site.

quote:
the majority on the board believe our #24 to be far superior

Nobody said that, and neither can it be implied from other posts. Most people just argued with your assertions, as I'm doing now.

"I am disrespectful to scum! Can you see I am serious!"
MissMagpie_20 Capricorn

BUCKS SIMPLY THE BEST!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2002 9:57 am

Good call Why Phil Why!

Floreat Pica - May the Magpies prosper
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  
MissMagpie_20 Capricorn

BUCKS SIMPLY THE BEST!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2002 9:59 am

I know Heath was very frustrated with his lack of opportunity particularly in 2001 but i feel he was given a larger role in 2002, particularly towards teh end of teh season and in the finals, where he was a revellation. If he is disillusioned with his lack of opportunity after playing in a GF with the boys then he's being a bit of a whinger i think. He's a true talent and MM knows that, i think youll find from now on he'll get more and more game time and if he wants to leave now, its his loss.

Cmon Heath, we appreciate you mate, Sign the bloody contract!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  
Abi 

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2002 10:57 am

The tenor of the Tarks thread was how pivotal he was. If you took a vote he would be rated higher than Scotland. All this stuff about erasing autographs, does it really matter if you have Heath's. After all he was a Pie when he signed it. All our players eventually become ex-players. And they are committed at the time. You would be surprised how many privately aren't as enamoured of the Magpies as many of us would naively believe. We the fans are the truly committed.

Pie fan forever

[This message has been edited by Joel (edited 17 November 2002).]

WhyPhilWhy? 

WhyPhilWhy?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2002 11:22 am

Rubbish Abi - the tenor of the Tarks thread was that he is not over rated. Not once does anyone claim he is 'pivotal', but plenty of people don't think he is over rated.

And again, as far as I can tell, you are the only one comparing the two. I wouldn't want to loose either of them, and if I had to make a decision (thankfully I don't), it would be no easy decision.

By the way, I find your last comments to MM_20 juvenile in the extreme. Don't bring a knife to a gun fight son....

"I am disrespectful to scum! Can you see I am serious!"
Abi 

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2002 1:41 pm

No, if you interpret carefully he's highly rated, and in fact considered by at least one person to be imperative to our premiership requirements. Losing not loosing by the way. And if you believe my last comment which was a rather jocular response to another poster's signature juvenile I wonder what you feel about a lot of the other material posted here, especially some on Chick's channel. I read it and am amused by some of it but would never offend other posters by labelling it as juvenile.

Pie fan forever

MissMagpie_20 Capricorn

BUCKS SIMPLY THE BEST!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2002 1:43 pm

I'm sure the slogan will never come to fruition Abi.

MissMagpie_20 Capricorn

BUCKS SIMPLY THE BEST!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2002 1:54 pm

And what the hell does pecadillo mean?? Lol

MissMagpie_20 Capricorn

BUCKS SIMPLY THE BEST!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2002 1:56 pm

Ok i just looked up what peccadillo means. Yes i have WAYYYYYY too much time on my hands. So what exactly are Tazza's peccadillos in ur opinion Abi???

Abi 

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2002 2:02 pm

Well I really can't publish them on the board but given that you are obviously attracted to him, and he is a bit of a hunk I will admit, I am sure you can overlook them. And you just never know, don't count yourself out, never say never and you might just get lucky.

Pie fan forever

MissMagpie_20 Capricorn

BUCKS SIMPLY THE BEST!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2002 2:07 pm

Obviously attracted is a HUGE understatement, as if saying hesa bit of a hunk, lol

I'm very curious now, this calls for a PM.

Miss_Lisey_Molloy Taurus

Keith Urban - CMA 2005 Entertainer Of The Year!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2002 2:12 pm

I want Scoots to stay! I luv him!!
My fave memory of him this year was when he kicked that goal against Adelaide in the prelim final and stuck his hands up in the air! I bought the paper the next day for that one photo! It had such a catchy title!

'HANDS UP WHO'S PLAYING NEXT WEEK!'
And it had that photo! I luv it!

Then a few days later it had 'PICK ME' with McGough, Richo and Jarrod on the back so i bought that too!

Finals time was a lot of Herald Sun buying for me!
Hey Rach & Sheree were we in the age after gf day with those guys?????
Love always, Alyssa xoxo

*~Jarrod Molloy's #1 Fan~* *~Jarrod 4 Copeland 2003!~*

"I used to love seeing past players. Seeing them now and saying hello gives you a huge buzz. The passion and tradition around the club is fantastic and I love the way Collingwood supporters go about it- it certainly helps the way I play."- Jarrod Molloy

*~SeCrEt SqUiRrEl & gUaCaMoLeS 4EvA!~*
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2   

Jump to: