Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Why I luv Collingwood!!

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
*Rach_luvs_Lonie* Aries

*~LiL bItTa CoUnTrY..LiL bItA mJ~*

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2002 11:20 am
Post subject: Why I luv Collingwood!!Reply with quote

I have MANY reasons why I luv Collingwood!!!

1.Players- We have the best players in the league!! These guys are so great and I just couldnt live wifout them. Each week they try sooo hard no matter who they r playing and they are all my role models! We have a team of champions and they all look after each other! At family days they alwayz take there time out to speak to everyone individualy and sign everything 4 there devoted supporters! Buxs is a fantastic Captain and all the players look up to him. I luv Ryan Lonie and all the guys to death!!!

2.Coach- Mick Malthouse is without a doubt da best coach in da world.He isnt afraid to show his emotians as we saw on granny day and that wot makes me feel gr8 that hes out coach!! I think his coaching methods are fantastic and he alwayz seems to have a cool head, no matter how much pressure he and the guys are under. Go Mick!! we luv ya dude!!!

3.President- GOOOO EDDIE!!!Well wot can I say about this guy! Hes a champ. He does so much work for the club and alwayz seems to be doing sumthing new!!! He gets a lot of s**t hung on him onda footy show and stuff but I reckon he handles it very well and hes so nice as well!!! He shook my hand at the end of the geelong game, we lost but he till did it!!! I luv him heaps!! Go EDDIE!!

4.Supporters- WE ARE SOOO MUCH BETTER THAN EVERY OTHER POV TEAM IN DA LEAGUE!!! At least we stick by our club through the good and bad times unlike sum clubs, *Carlton*. There scumm supporters ripped up there memberships thrugh them in the bin! That would never happen at Collingwood, no matter how bad the season is going. We may be the most hated supporters EVA but who cares!! We know were better than them and thats the only reason why they h8 us! We have the best chants and the loudest out of all the cheersquads. The Magpie army will alwayz stick together no matter wot!!!

I am soooo proud to be a member of this gr8,fantastic,exciting club. I reckon in the next year or so we will have a premiership under our belts and then many more to cum. GOOOOO PIES FOREVER!!! I luv them to death!!
Thats why I luv Collingwood..why do u ??
Luv Rach!!!xoxox 14yrs 6months 13days....I think, lol!!

*OHH THE RYAN LONIE OHH THE RYAN LONIE OHH THE RYAN LONIE AND THATS WOT ITS ALL ABOUT*

I am so smart..S M A T

*Parsnip rock my world* YAAAAAY GO THEM!!!!
Donny Aries

Formerly known as MAGFAN8.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2002 1:20 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Ditto Rach. That is so well expressed.

I can hardly improve on it except to thank all you Magfans for sending me messages of encouragement and appreciation and generally making me feel welcome and accepted. It has been such a buzz sharing the scoreboard chat experience during and after games and the fun of the BB.

Being a Magfan has ALWAYS (since 1957) been a very special part of my life but recently, since getting a PC and finding Nick's, it has assumed even greater importance as I can now share my Magpie love affair with so many of you - the wonderful, passionate and fiercely loyal Magpie Army. Thanks again.

Rach, You're so clever. Mike, You're a legend.

Donny.

GO THE MIGHTY WOODSMEN !! ALL THE WAY IN 2003 AND BEYOND !!!!

[This message has been edited by MAGFAN8 (edited 02 November 2002).]
couragous cloke Scorpio

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2002 1:22 pm

we r unique! we are one, but we are many! we have the best support and we are the most famous club! BECAUSE WE ARE BLACK & WHITE! GO PIES!!!!!!!!!!!

footy ROX!
carlabuckley_05 Cancer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2002 2:46 pm

all of the above ......... GO PIES!!!! ....

carla

there are two types of people ... those that barrack for collingwood ... and those that wish they did ...
magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2002 2:56 pm

Its great and i love reading all this passion from the younger magpie fans its just beautiful.

Much mythologised,frequently misrepresented,collingwood has become a legendary place,from its slums rose a football club that would give its people hope,love and a sense of belonging,the collingwood football club gave its poor a sense of pride, it would quickly grow into the greatest sporting institution in the world...the collingwood football club to it's people is life.

Mcgoughs_gurl 

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2002 3:55 pm

COLLINGWOOD ROCK FOREVER!!!!
BTW I MADE A MSN GROUP IF ANYONE WANTS TO JOIN THE ADDI IS: http://groups.msn.com/CFCclub

~**Mcgoughs_gurl**~
McGoughs Biggest fan or so i've been told!
jk- i have come to the conclusion that i would like to marry McGough only thing is that i dont think he'd want me dammit! haha

*Rach_luvs_Lonie* Aries

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2002 6:22 am

Thanx Donny and everyone!!!!!! Ur clever to Donny, lol!!
Luv Rach!!xoxox

*OHH THE RYAN LONIE OHH THE RYAN LONIE OHH THE RYAN LONIE AND THATS WOT ITS ALL ABOUT*

I am so smart..S M A T

Miss_Lisey_Molloy Taurus

Keith Urban - CMA 2005 Entertainer Of The Year!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2002 6:43 pm

Rach just writes how she feels and i make up poems on the matter! We are just so synchronised! Together as a whole, collingwood people are!
I am rambling! lol!
Love always, Alyssa xoxo

*~Jarrod Molloy's #1 Fan~*

*~Alyssa's song of the week~*

"Well it's bulls & blood, It's dust & mud, It's the roar of a Sunday crowd, It's the white in his knuckles, The gold in the buckle, He'll win his next go 'round, It's boots & chaps, It's cowboy hats, It's spurs and latigo, It's the ropes & the reins, & the joy & the pain, And they call the thing rodeo"
*Rodeo- Garth Brooks*

*~Goooo Secret Squirrel, Guacamole's & Parsnips~*
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger  
carnthepies1 

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2002 7:18 pm

WE ARE COLLINGWOOD
THATS ALL THAT NEEDS TO BE SAID   

[This message has been edited by carnthepies1 (edited 12 November 2002).]     

[This message has been edited by carnthepies1 (edited 12 November 2002).]
PortMaggies4Eva 

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2002 7:27 am

You guys are seriously deluded. About that whole, there are 2 types of supporters, those that barrak for collingwood and those that wish they did! Oh come on! Ripping off Fos Williams(RIP) are we now? I remember him quoting something like, "there are 2 types of football supporter in SA, those who barrack for Port, and those that wish they did." Cant you Victorians think of anything for yourselves?

WHAT HAS JUST BEEN SAID IN THIS POST ARE THE DELUDED RANTINGS OF A PORT ADELAIDE SUPPORTER

GO THE PORT MAGGIES AND THE POWER

[This message has been edited by Joel (edited 13 November 2002).]

Joel Capricorn

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2002 7:43 am

NOTE: This is a Collingwood board, watch what you say or you will not last long.

Um...excuse me, but how in the hell would you know if Fos Williams coined that phrase?

You are a first class idiot. Can't you South Australians think of anything yourselves? The whole world does not revolve around South Australia, you are very naive.

JDF

"We've never quit, and we won't."
Kristin5 Taurus

Fiery Redhead

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2002 7:51 am

PortMaggies4Eva, why are you even here if you don't like our opinions??? Maybe you, in fact, wish you were a Collingwood supporter?...I'll give you a moment to ponder that BEFORE I TELL YOU TO PISS OFF!!!

"I'm sure people see me as a screaming redhead with a big pair of boobs, but I like to think I've got things to say." Geri Halliwell, former member of the Spice Girls
Hanskies Virgo

~~DUNN~~

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2002 7:58 am

Typical Feral Port Adelaide Supporters
PortMaggies4eva- Why are you on a computer- Shouldn't you be in the line waiting for your latest Dole payment- How can you afford a computer- [sorry Han - she is only 15!]

-Han

*I Love Jason, Yes I do, I Love Clokey and so Should You*

[This message has been edited by Clokey_34 (edited 13 November 2002).]

[This message has been edited by Brown26 (edited 14 November 2002).]
*Rach_luvs_Lonie* Aries

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2002 11:26 am

OMG I am sick of all these retards cuming onto our COLLINGWOOD bored and saying usless crap wen u know we r prob gonna bag the shite outta u!!! PI** OFF!!! Go back to ur own pov club and stay away from out bored!!!
HAHAHA HANNAH!!!!
Luv Rach!!xoxox

I am so smart..S M A T

Miss_Lisey_Molloy Taurus

Keith Urban - CMA 2005 Entertainer Of The Year!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2002 2:15 pm

What is wrong with you!? We dont want you here! Lol i am proof that a South Australian does have a smart mind! Being the only one in my family that was born in S.A i prove that i am very intelligent in football minds! hehehe!

Point 1. We hate port, and dont give a crap about them!
Point 2. We are collingwood and this is our board and we can say what we like.
Point 3. What we write in our signatures is what we want, it is not judged by people that shouldnt be here.
Point 4. Go to your own board. Oh wait you dont have one coz your team is crap and nobody wants to make one!

Love always, Alyssa xoxo

*~Jarrod Molloy's #1 Fan~* *~Jarrod 4 Copeland 2003!~*

"I used to love seeing past players. Seeing them now and saying hello gives you a huge buzz. The passion and tradition around the club is fantastic and I love the way Collingwood supporters go about it- it certainly helps the way I play."- Jarrod Molloy

*~SeCrEt SqUiRrEl & gUaCaMoLeS 4EvA!~*
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2   

Jump to: