Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Colonial Tickets

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ytry4 

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2000 10:43 am
Post subject: Colonial TicketsReply with quote

Hi

I just got tickets from What's New and I have checked that I have been given a Category 2 seating...I would of preferred a General Admission ticket but hey! What the heck, it is Collingwood we are talking about here. Anyway, I am on Level 2, Aisle 45...Does anyone know exactly where this is located? I know it is behind the goals somewhere (Gate 3), but there are no Category 2 seating on Level 2 if you check the Herald Sun - Colonial Stadium guide... I just hope they haven't stuffed it up..AGAIN!

Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2000 11:27 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah i sat somewhere around there at the Saints/Sydney game in fact i think it was eile 45. I was lucky to get that chair coz they made a mistake. I just walked up on the day and didn't pay a cent now they are around 30 to 40 bucks on level two there. The chairs up there are really good they are like theatre padded chairs and the view is alright however in row A there is an annoying bar that is hard to see over so it's best to try get row B. I neile 45 i don't thin it's right behind the goals directly but near enough. Hope this helps.

#8 RoCkS
Go RiCkY!

ytry4 

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2000 1:43 am

I actually got the tickets for $20.25 each, where in fact it should have cost at least $30 like you said. I think I got a bargain...if they didn't make a stuff up.

GO the PIES 2000

Greg J Aquarius

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2000 6:05 am

I got my ticket from a Ticketmaster outlet on Tuesday night and was told there was no Category 2 or 3 left only category 1 and general admission.

I have an Adult 16 membership so was entitled to a free ticket (if you can forget the $3.25 reserved seat fee). I went in to the agency so I could avoid the $5 booking fee. The map had there showed all the General admission areas were the top tier. The seats I got for the Sydney game were crap, so I was determined to get a good seat for my first Pet Cemetary game (I am hoping we will bury the Doggies and that will become our new nickname for Colostomy Stadium).

So my "free ticket" cost me over $16 in the end, but I am in Aisle 6 Row D. Up close, but on a flank (around the 50 m line) so I do not know if ti was worth it. I like to be behind the goals or on a wing.

Anyway "see you their. Bad luck about Rick O Spidergirl. As a kid he lived across the road from Scott West from the Doggies, so I am sure he would have loved to play tonight.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: