Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

bring on season 2003 we're ready to rumble

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2002 8:55 pm
Post subject: bring on season 2003 we're ready to rumbleReply with quote

Hi everyone

Its good to be back and it was equally as good to have a bit of a break from football it really was a big emotional season and after that loss it took a while to regain the enthusiasm any grand final loss can never be dismissed as ' well im over it now'
i can tell ya the loss of a grand final lives in your heart forever the only positive action we can take is to stand, dust ourselves and go foward once again. and when we take those forward steps we do so with tenfold more passion, with more steel and more determination to see this club reach the highest goal ( a magnificent collingwood premiership).

I can see a collingwood premiership on the horizon we are at the dawn of one of our greatest era's.

The collingwood season just gone will go down into history in so
many ways but its sensational final win at football club against port adelaide will live with us forever.

But something else happened this year and that was the collingwood supporters comming together and creating many new traditions ie, the winners circle, the magpie army marching to the 'G' the red flag and the cricketers hotel pre match get togethers all of these things proved that the collingwood supporter will for ever stand up above any opposition suporter in my lifetime so far as a collingwood supporter i have never witnessed such unity the passion has never been higher or greater, how many times this year did we hear from opposition supporters 'wow I WISH OUR SUPPORTERS COULD DO THAT "

We have many new ideas planned for next season and with your help and support as you all offered during the season just gone we will become louder more passionate and we will come together in greater numbers.

The cheer squad will become a place for all collingwood people, the lonely, the people who cannot get to all games but when they do they want to be surrounded by the passion that no other cheer squad can offer,it will become a place for the family and its kids its going to be bigger than ever before.

We snared woewodin and as well welcome all new recruits and wish them the best, nick davis has gone and it will be his loss
not ours.
The tears of heartbreak from last september will turn into tears of joy next september

Bring on season 2003 we're ready to rumble like never before.

cheers
joffa

We who are members of collingwood are proud to be associated with such a famous club.There is a tradition in its management as well as in its play.
'We have joined in the celebrations when the team has been successful, we have mourned when they have fallen on evil days. we have to admit however, that the joyous days far outnumber the unjoyous ones...JOHN WREN.

ramjet21 Scorpio

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2002 11:31 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

too right joffa. good to see you back.

bwphantom Virgo

It's Better to Burn Out Than to Fade Away

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2002 3:28 am

Good to see you back Joffa. And mate i agree with everything that you said. The Collingwood Football Club is standing upon the pinnacle of Greatness. I am looking forward to the 2003 season. Especially because I will finally get to see the boys play here in Brissy. Joffa, NP and I would like to keep the tradition alive for the Brissy Game. If posssible we would like you to give a speech at the Western District Sports Club. All the details of the package we are offering is located at our website. http://northernarmy.magpies.net
We are also wanting to travel to the game as one body...to really rock the Gabba.
GO PIES!!!!!

If your not bleeding Black and White, you don't truly support Collingwood!!!!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  
magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2002 3:39 am

That sounds pretty exciting, the speeches will be back and yes we will organise with your help the magpie army's march to the gabba.

We who are members of collingwood are proud to be associated with such a famous club.There is a tradition in its management as well as in its play.
'We have joined in the celebrations when the team has been successful, we have mourned when they have fallen on evil days. we have to admit however, that the joyous days far outnumber the unjoyous ones...JOHN WREN.

Blanch Gemini

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2002 5:21 am

I think it's time I moved to Melbourne so I can meet you all in person. Joffa, you got it right mate - we are on the verge of greatness. An era of domination for the CFC!!

My oxygen is Collingwood. Without it I die.
MissMagpie_20 Capricorn

BUCKS SIMPLY THE BEST!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2002 10:27 am

Hell yeah Joffa. I wish round 1 was this weekend, i JUST CANT WAIT. The cheersquad is going to be awesome and were gonna be on FIRE!!!!!!!!!

Floreat Pica - May the Magpies prosper
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  
Mcgoughs_gurl 

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2002 10:30 am

too right the cheersquad is gunna b awesome next yr go the pies & welcome back joffa!

~**Mcgoughs_gurl**~
McGoughs Biggest fan or so i've been told!
jk- i have come to the conclusion that i would like to marry McGough only thing is that i dont think he'd want me dammit! haha

*Rach_luvs_Lonie* Aries

*~LiL bItTa CoUnTrY..LiL bItA mJ~*

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2002 11:26 am

I so cant wait!! I miss the footy ssoooooooooooooooooo much!!...I am joining the cheersquad next year,so that means I wil get to meet yaz all!! YAY!. I am the demented ,loud,blonde that is alwayz screaming or singing..hahaha!! O and yelling out how much I luv RYAN LONIE!!! lol..O and I alwayz eat starbursts, hehehe!!! Good to see ur back Joffa!!!
Luv Rach!!xoxoc

*OHH THE RYAN LONIE OHH THE RYAN LONIE OHH THE RYAN LONIE AND THATS WOT ITS ALL ABOUT*

I am so smart..S M A T

*Parsnip rock my world* YAAAAAY GO THEM!!!!
Donny Aries

Formerly known as MAGFAN8.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2002 12:53 pm

The above sentiment makes me want to move back to Melbourne but at least it sounds like I'm gonna meet lots of you at the Gabba next April. Can't wait.

Donny.

GO THE MIGHTY WOODSMEN !! ALL THE WAY IN 2003 AND BEYOND !!!!
couragous cloke Scorpio

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2002 1:18 pm

i just got the new magpies 2002 season highlights from my mums store and ive already watched it like 4 times, i just cant wait for footy god dammit! and im sencing a massive year next year and we will have premiership glory! can i get an AMEN to that??

footy ROX!
Donny Aries

Formerly known as MAGFAN8.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2002 1:22 pm

AMEN, Clokey !!

Donny.

GO THE MIGHTY WOODSMEN !! ALL THE WAY IN 2003 AND BEYOND !!!!
ck_nd Pisces

Pie Minister

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2002 1:56 pm

Praise the Magpie brother Joffa.

Go Pies! You are doing us Proud.

Carol

May the Wings of the Magpie touch every corner of the Nation!
cobood Aquarius

In Bucks I trust!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2002 2:11 pm

On ya Joff beautifully said.... and soo good to see ya back!!

BE LOUD...BE PROUD
(September.... we WERE there)
Danzy Rocks!!! 

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2002 2:23 pm

Good on ya Joffa, good to see ya back

next season will be fantastic. I'm so pumped. I can;t remember 1990 (I was 2) so I always saw Collingwood as this fantastic team that kept on loosing. But then came 2001, which was fantastic - just got this vibe that we would do so well in 2002, and we did. I'd never expected to feel this much happiness in my life, that happiness that Collingwood brings to me, and next year will be even better, I just can't wait.

DANNY FANS UNITE!

www.geocities.com/danzy_rocks30
y2Traci Gemini

Geelong Magpie

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2002 5:40 pm

Welcome back, Joffa, we missed ya!
This was Pete's and my second year in the Cheer Squad and you and Frankie and the crew who sit with us (You know, we're the ones who sit there and praise the umpiring *snerk* - especially Allen & Sheehan) have made us feel so welcome. Thanks for that!

The power and passion of the Cheer Squad, the speeches at the Cricketers, and most of all, the Circle, have been unforgettable. I love seeing the reactions of players who aren't playing that day, when they see what's happening when they go past the Circle!
I can't wait for next year. Our destiny awaits.

"With hope in our hearts, and wings on our heels"

[This message has been edited by y2Traci (edited 02 November 2002).]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2   

Jump to: