Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

#19 Nick Davis

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Player Forums

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AnthonyC Aquarius

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2002 11:37 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

That they do Cam, Round 6 satdee night May 3. Will get the biggest booing of all time.
Me included.

Go Pies!
MarkT 

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2002 11:50 am

No wonder he couldn't be convinced to stay. As soon as he looked sideways Collingwood people were onto him. All you smartarses that reckon he had no heart will see what he is like now that he is settled at home. Nick Davis is as talented as any player on our list adn a better kick than anyone on the list - Buckley, Lonnie, Lockyer anyone. He is a gun and we let him go for F'n nothing. Piss weak by the CFC. They should have stood their ground. This is the most one sided trade deal of the lot and one of our worst ever. Sydney welcome their 4th consecutive Collingwood B&F winner.

Can you tell I'm pissed off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Foreverpies 

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2002 11:55 am

SELFISH, GUTLESS AND ARROGANT
3 words I can use to describe Nick Davis!!

Selfish for the fact being he knew well before he took that field on 28th Setember he was going to leave, when Richo or any other player would have given their all to play in a grand final for COLLINGWOOD. Also the fact Clokey would have given an arm and leg to get on the field that day!

Gutless because he didnt have the balls to walk out when Eddie told him at the start of the year to get packing if he didn't plan on playing in the Black and White.

And arrogant for the simple fact he let this go on for so long, just so he could have the spotlight a little bit longer!!

GOODBYE Nick Davis, can't wait until we play Sydney!

AnthonyC Aquarius

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2002 12:02 pm

MarkT, you're entiltled to your opinion, but I take exception about calling our Club pissweak. What choices, let him go in the draft for nothing? I'm not to sure people bagged him while he played for us, I'd be disappointed at anytime when someone bags an individual while they wear the jumper. I'm sure most of the talk started after the GF. Now that he's gone, why shouldn't we give it to him with both barrels? (I actually wished him luck in another thread, not too much though)

Go Pies!
Miss_Lisey_Molloy Taurus

Keith Urban - CMA 2005 Entertainer Of The Year!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2002 12:09 pm

I can't believe you people are going to boo him! Well i tell ya im not going to be joining in that.
What type of people are you!
This really makes me mad!
I hate people that say things like this. It really gets me upset.
I can't understand how you can hate someone who has done stuff for us in his time here!
I will never lose my respect for you Nicky Davis. That game against Western Bulldogs in 2001 is forever in my mind. You were my fave player till Jarrod came along and I will love you and support you wherever your new football life make take you.
Love always, Alyssa xoxo

*~Official Leader Of The Jarrod Molloy Cheersquad~*

*~Alyssa's song of the week~*

"Like walking in the rain and the snow, When there's nowhere to go, And your feeling like a part of you is dying, And your looking for the answer in her eyes, You think your gonna break up, Then she says she wants to make up"
*The Things We Do For Love- 10CC*

*~Goooo Secret Squirrel, Guacamole's & Parsnips~*
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger  
i_luv_tarkyn! Scorpio

Dream Big!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2002 12:41 pm

I agree with you totally Lis.
I can't believe ppl are going to bag him wen we play them. Nick Davis was a star for us and just because he wants to go back home to his family it gives us supporters a right to bag him. We aren't in his position so we don't know what it is like.
The main thing is that he is happy and we should be Thanking him for all he has done for the Mighty Pies!!

Go Nick Davis, U will always be a Pie in My Heart!

Luv Jess

ramjet21 Scorpio

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2002 12:44 pm

sydney were clearly stringing us along the whole time - their first offer for nick was pick #55. a joke. MM shouldve held firm and risked losing him for nothing. he wouldve probably played one more year before trying again but i'd prefer that than being screwed by sydney. chick for #10. davis for #23. yeah right.

[This message has been edited by ramjet21 (edited 28 October 2002).]
MargOZ Taurus

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2002 1:16 pm

I'm really disappointed that we only gained a 2nd round draft pick in return for Nick Davis. I begrudgingly admit that he is going to be a fantastic footballer if he can stay injury free - it's just a shame he's going to do it in a red and white jumper.

I think Nick should be kissing Mick and Eddie's feet for letting him go so easily - then again he admitted what we've all known for a long time - his heart isn't black and white and every time he ran out on the ground he had playing for Sydney "at the back of his mind"! I only wish we'd given Richo a run in the GF and left Nick out but I guess hindsight's a wonderful thing. I have no problem with Nick being homesick and wanting to move home to Sydney but it's the mind games he's been playing and the fact that we could have given other players who were prepared to bleed black and white, a run this year in his place.

I'm really cheesed off with N.Davis at the moment but I'd better shut-up or I'll say something I might regret later when I cool off! We just have to play our best footy next season and show him exactly what he's missing out on.

Welcome aboard Woey!

GO PIES!
Marg

Blanch Gemini

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2002 1:45 pm

Is ND a talented footballer? Of course he is, that's part of why we are upset at losing him. Is he going to get better? Probably.

There is a saying for everyone here that continues to defend him: "you make your bed, you lie in it".

ND has treated OUR club with disrespect in this matter (the missed meetings, not being upfront, statements saying "i'll be a pie next year, etc" and IMO deserves what he gets. He's made his bed by leading all of us on a merry go round. Now he can lie in it!

My oxygen is Collingwood. Without it I die.
neds elbow 

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2002 1:58 pm

Pox on you Nick Davis. I hope you run into Barry Halls elbow at pre season training you little pencil dick.
Based on your inspiring Grand Final performance we were probably lucky to get pick #23 for you.

cobood Aquarius

In Bucks I trust!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2002 2:06 pm

When ND takes the field in a red and white jumper... he IS the ENEMY and I will treat him as such....I will give it to him with both barrels .... Good riddance!....

Welcome Shane to the greatest football club in the land....
you'll know this in no time and will thank Melbourne for making the transition possible...

BE LOUD...BE PROUD
(September.... we WERE there)
Rowdy 

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2002 2:21 pm

Good Riddance I say!! Bring on the guys that know what an honour it is to play in the mighty pies jumper and get rid of the half hearted wannabes.

MissMagpie_20 Capricorn

BUCKS SIMPLY THE BEST!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2002 2:43 pm

Well said Ned's elbow, Cobood and Rowdy. Couldn't have said it better myself!!!!!!

Good luck to Chippa, Woey and Williams in 2003, Nick ur a tosser.

Floreat Pica - May the Magpies prosper
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  
Harrysz 

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2002 3:10 pm

I won't be booing Nick Davis. I agree with Mark T. We should've tried to keep him, or stuck out for a better deal. Even a one year contract would've been good for us.One good year out of ND would've been value and if he'd still wanted to leave this time next year, we'd've got a lot more for him than a 2nd round pick.
Do any of you remember how good ND was in 2001? This year he was struck down with OP.It's easy to be critical, but I don't think that shows his heart wasn't in it.Unlike Foreverpies, I don't
know what was in Nick's mind on Grand Final day. I know he was bitterly disappointed with the result and his form. He was more useful on Grand Final day than Leon Davis or Jarrod Molloy. No one suggests they didn't try. I sure hope pick 23 is a gun!

molloymagic Aquarius

*Thanks 4 the great memorys Jarrod!**miss ya*

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2002 3:54 pm

Ok enough!!!!!!!!!Nick is gone,to some he's a traitor to others he's still great the fact is he has gone,who knows how well he will play next year etc and i so wish people would stop making a point regarding molloy in the GF! The fact is he only played 6 GOD DAMN GAMES!!!!!!!!Only spent about 15 or so minutes of these on the field(i maybe mistaken). In all reality molly probably wouldn't have gotten the berth in the GF team had Cloke been available!!!!!The fact is Molloy played,ok he played injured and out of form but really he did damn well to play 6 games in my opinion!. I have kept quiet on this but today i am so angry I just have to let it out!!.

WELCOME WOEWODIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!. WELCOME WILLIAMS!!!!!!!!!

Let those who want to boo,boo people shouldn;t be upset or annoyed if they do! I for one don;t know how i will be feeling that day,if we r winning i won't care but if we r losing well,i will hate all of Sydney!!!!!!.

Jarrod Molloy RULES!!!!
*2002 Joint V.C*
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Player Forums All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 3 of 12   

Jump to: