Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

#19 Nick Davis

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Player Forums

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
d9 tank 

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2002 8:10 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Dont know if we want more average midfielders, they would only be fringe players at best. Fosdike would be my preferance but i dont now if the Swans would give him up. We'll wait and see as it should all unfold very soon.

Damien Aquarius

Me Noah & Flynn @ the G

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2002 8:27 am

Nick Davis for Sydney's pick #23 as touted in this morning's press is a joke........... Sydney are bluffing. Pick 23 is the equivalent to nothing so lets just not trade. Then Nick can have a serious think about staying on at Collingwood where he says he is happy or risking the draft where Carlton would snap him up regardless of whether he says he will play or not.

DB.
junkboy75 Pisces

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2002 8:29 am

23 can get us barnaby french. carlton won't give up 18 for french (rightly so), instead offering 34. haven't seen much of french and heard mixed views, but backup ruckman along with running midfielder would be welcome additions.

"..we flew at them as a hawk to his prey, passed through them in the disordered state in which they were, separated them into two distinct parts and then tacked upon their largest division.." -- Captain Cuthbert Collingwood, 1797
WhyPhilWhy? 

WhyPhilWhy?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2002 9:36 am

www.afl.com.au report that its official - ND for pick 23.

Pardon the language, but is it ok to call fim a tragic little ****** now?

(no it's not o.k - B_W)

"I am disrespectful to scum! Can you see I am serious!"

[This message has been edited by Black_White (edited 28 October 2002).]
Presti35 Virgo

Dick Lee for Legend Status

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2002 9:49 am

All i can say as a Collingwood supporter is.. dissapointed.

Thanks for nothing Nick Davis!

We didnt even get a player for him, a draft pick is nlright, but i thought we were atleast going to get Goodes.

Who loves ya Presti?
WE DO!

"The Collingwood Magpies are not a football team, they are a way of life."

MSN- presti1fan@hotmail.com
Brown26 

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2002 9:57 am

Pick 23? I thought they said pick 19? Or did they get confused with his number?

Pies for Premiers 2002, 3, 4, 5, 6....
junkboy75 Pisces

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2002 10:46 am

oh well, nick's just deprived himself of a premiership. at least hedland already had one before he cited homesickness

"..we flew at them as a hawk to his prey, passed through them in the disordered state in which they were, separated them into two distinct parts and then tacked upon their largest division.." -- Captain Cuthbert Collingwood, 1797
Blanch Gemini

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2002 11:01 am

I can't wait for sydney to come to the west here to play the eagles or dockers. I'll go just to let him know he's not at home any more. My frustration on this one is still brewing. ND, I hope your career is finished by a Shane Woewodin hip and shoulder. You are a soft marshmellow and can expect to be told that whenever you venture interstate.

If it wasn't out of respect for the people who moderate and use this site I'm sure I would fully vent the frustration here.

Good luck ND....or is that break a leg - permanently!

My oxygen is Collingwood. Without it I die.
Miss_Lisey_Molloy Taurus

Keith Urban - CMA 2005 Entertainer Of The Year!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2002 11:08 am

Omg if he wins Best & Fairest for Sydney Im gonne spew!
We traded Schauble- he won best and fairest the next year
We traded Williams- he won best and fairest the next year
Love always, Alyssa xoxo

*~Official Leader Of The Jarrod Molloy Cheersquad~*

*~Alyssa's song of the week~*

"Like walking in the rain and the snow, When there's nowhere to go, And your feeling like a part of you is dying, And your looking for the answer in her eyes, You think your gonna break up, Then she says she wants to make up"
*The Things We Do For Love- 10CC*

*~Goooo Secret Squirrel, Guacamole's & Parsnips~*
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger  
junkboy75 Pisces

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2002 11:12 am

the fact that ex-collingwood players can go up to sydney and dominate their best and fairest really highlights the strength of their list and their chances of winning a premiership.

TaZ_LuVs_EmIn3m Gemini

*~KeViN is GoRjOuZ~*

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2002 11:15 am

I CANT BELIEVE IT MY FAV PLAYER OF ALLLLLLLLLL TIME HAS LEFT!!! AND TO MAKE THINGS WORST ONE OF MY HATED PLAYERS ARE COMING TO US SHANE!!!! NOOOOOOOO man im so shattered like i tell everyone everything happens to me in 3s

*~Catch ya later luv always Tara~*
***aka Tara_luvsNicknBrodie***
Wait in line for 6 hours getting a grand finals ticket: $120
Buying my train ticket to the 'G' on saturday: $11.00
Watching Nathan and Mick hold up tha premiership cup: PRICELESS!!!

I LUV YA NICK DAVIS AND BRODIE HOLLAND U 2 R THE BEST AND R THE SEXCIEST!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger  
junkboy75 Pisces

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2002 11:18 am

press release from sydney.

I really like nick's "back of the mind" comment. not.

NICK DAVIS JOINS SWANS
Monday, October 28

The Sydney Swans are today pleased to announce that, following protracted negotiations with Collingwood through the trade period Nick Davis has agreed to join the Swans.

The trade, which was only finalised late today, will see the Swans second round draft selection, no.23, now going to Collingwood.

Swans Director of Football, Andrew Ireland was delighted with the outcome of the trade.

“Collingwood wanted our first round selection for Nick but as we stated on numerous occasions that was not negotiable,” Ireland said.

“Nick had indicated his preference to move home to Sydney and we were keen to accommodate him, with that being the case we believed that offering a second round pick was ample compensation given Nick’s circumstances.

“There’s no doubting that Nick Davis is a top quality player and at the age of 22 has a great many years ahead of him at the Swans.

“And because we remained firm in our resolve the club is now in the position where we can still list a very talented younger player through our first round draft pick at number 7.”

Nick Davis said he was extremely excited about the prospect of playing for the Swans.

“When I was growing up in Sydney I barracked for the Swans for 15 years and even after going to Collingwood I always had at the back of my mind that I’d love to play for the Swans at some stage,” he said.

“Certainly I learned a tremendous amount over my four years at Collingwood but today marks the start of something very exciting for me.”

*** Nick Davis will be available to speak with the media at 5pm this afternoon at the Swans office, Brewongle Stand SCG, Light Tower no.1 Driver Avenue

Blanch Gemini

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2002 11:22 am

I realise that ND may be some peoples favourite player but he didn't have what it took to play for us. Shane Woewodin has something that ND doesn't - heart and honour, the no.1 characteristic of our club. Woewodin came to Victoria with no promises and off his own back. He was allowed to train with Melbourne with non guarantees...he worked his butt off and became a premier midfielder in the competition. He's not that unlike Lica if you ask me.....but the glaring difference in ND and Woewodin is heart.

Welcome Shane....glad to have you with us.

My oxygen is Collingwood. Without it I die.
Cam Capricorn

Nick's BB Member #166

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2002 11:26 am

Nick Davis

15 tackles

I had more tackles on my honeymoon than he had for the year.

Hard at it. The Collingwood way.
Cam Capricorn

Nick's BB Member #166

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2002 11:28 am

Do the Swannettes play us in Melbourne this year? If they do Turncoat Davis will get the blunt end of the pie stick for sure.

Hard at it. The Collingwood way.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Player Forums All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 2 of 12   

Jump to: