Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

What is the deal with bigfooty??

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Northern Pie 

We are watching!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2002 9:59 pm
Post subject: What is the deal with bigfooty??Reply with quote

I just can't get into it over there, everyone just seems to take potshots at each others clubs...even when something constructive is said it always ends up in a slinging match....

I like it much more here, there are differences in opinion but most of the time, there is still some respect..

Cheers

"NEVER LEAVE, NEVER GIVE UP ON THEM AND ALWAYS BE THERE AT THE END TO CLAP THEM OFF THE GROUND. WE ARE COLLINGWOOD SUPPORTERS SON, EVEN IF THEY BEAT US, WE ARE STILL BETTER THAN THEM!"(quote from my mum when I was 8 years old)
London Dave Aquarius

Ješte jedna pivo prosím

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2002 11:38 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

I rarely bother to post on, let alone read the footy boards there..as you say, the style of the board degenerates into a slanging match, but if that's the way you like it, it's the place to be. FJD, in his various guises, and others of his ilk basically post garbage. It's pointless trying to get anything constructive going on the footy boards there. The cricket and a couple of others on the general talk are ok. Its a nice place to have a poltical fight, keep Collingwood for Collingwood I say! Don't lose any sleep over it NP!

Murray 

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2002 3:29 am

I think of Big Footy as just a bit of fun, nothing serious goes on there. It is full of stirers.
Actually I kind of like to read some of the crap that is posted there it gives you an insight into the mentallity of some people.

DARE TO STRUGGLE - DARE TO WIN

junkboy75 Pisces

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2002 4:40 am

I usually only read the general and non-footy boards on BF. it's very "clichy". stirrers aside, it's sometimes hard to contribute to a thread that has lots of in-jokes.

"..we flew at them as a hawk to his prey, passed through them in the disordered state in which they were, separated them into two distinct parts and then tacked upon their largest division.." -- Captain Cuthbert Collingwood, 1797
JLC Aquarius

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2002 5:21 am

Big Footy is a joke.

Nicks and FTO are way better

jlc

Essendon 2000 premiers
2001 runners up
2002 fifth
2003 ????
The slide continues
Danzy Rocks!!! 

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2002 4:09 pm

yeha like junkboy, I go and read non footy boards, post a bit on the melb board with Sandy stuff. Come here for footy talk... much better quality here.

DANNY FANS UNITE!

www.geocities.com/danzy_rocks30
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: