Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

How do you spend your Saturday nights?

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JLC Aquarius

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2002 4:51 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

If i dont go over to a friends house or to a bar (not really into clubs) i like watching the English Soccer. Pretty boring stuff but relaxing all the same.

jlc

Essendon 2000 premiers
2001 runners up
2002 fifth
2003 ????
The slide continues
Presti35 Virgo

Dick Lee for Legend Status

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2002 7:26 pm

Possibly goin to the Mercury Lounge next week... dun know if i can be farked yet... wait til Friday to confirm.

usually hang out with da boys... sumtimes clubbin, sumtimes movies, sumtimes just chillin at home... but i usually dun know til the day before, being friday, lol.

Who loves ya Presti?
WE DO!

"The Collingwood Magpies are not a football team, they are a way of life."

MSN- presti1fan@hotmail.com
junkboy75 Pisces

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2002 4:37 am

quote:
Originally posted by Peppermint Pattie
p.s.Has anyone seen "Boston Public"? There's a teacher there played by Jeri Ryan, who is really 7-of-9 from Voyager! You see, 7-of-9 was (formerly known as Anica) was assimilated by the Borg as a young child, then rescued by Captain Janeway to stay on Vayager

and how good does Seven look in that skin tight science officer's uniform?? she can assimilate me ANYTIME!!

saturday outings alternate with pay weeks. non-pay week: take it easy, stay at home, watch DVDs and TV. pay week: restaurants and bars

"..we flew at them as a hawk to his prey, passed through them in the disordered state in which they were, separated them into two distinct parts and then tacked upon their largest division.." -- Captain Cuthbert Collingwood, 1797
Lorelei Pisces

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2002 6:05 am

Once this semester is over - my life begins on Saturday night.

Try and go to Revolver/Cherry Bar/Honkytonks or just have a chill out dinner with friends.

No reason to watch TV now that Hey, Hey is over and Dave has left the Bill. *sobs* Bring back the Late Show...!

Jen

--
Floreat Pica
blackmissionary Cancer

Lurker King

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2002 7:19 am

I either stay over at a mate's place doing whatever, or watch the comedy on SBS, or stay up to watch the soccer and Rage, but always have time for my Sega Master System emulator.

Currently reading "The Nuclear Survival Handbook - living through and after a nuclear attack" 2nd Edition by Barry Popkess (1985)
Kristin5 Taurus

Fiery Redhead

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2002 7:31 am

I always go out on a Saturday night, usually to a pub such as Bridie's or Pugg's...occasionally I try new places, but usually find myself back at the 'old favourites'.

"I'm sure people see me as a screaming redhead with a big pair of boobs, but I like to think I've got things to say." Geri Halliwell, former member of the Spice Girls
junkboy75 Pisces

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2002 8:20 am

quote:
Originally posted by Lorelei
Try and go to Revolver/Cherry Bar/Honkytonks

honkytonk - great bar one of my faves.

"..we flew at them as a hawk to his prey, passed through them in the disordered state in which they were, separated them into two distinct parts and then tacked upon their largest division.." -- Captain Cuthbert Collingwood, 1797
Northern Pie 

We are watching!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2002 8:27 am

I for one still have yet to find anything exciting to do since they cancelled Hey Hey....bloody chanel 9!!!

Cheers

"NEVER LEAVE, NEVER GIVE UP ON THEM AND ALWAYS BE THERE AT THE END TO CLAP THEM OFF THE GROUND. WE ARE COLLINGWOOD SUPPORTERS SON, EVEN IF THEY BEAT US, WE ARE STILL BETTER THAN THEM!"(quote from my mum when I was 8 years old)
Miss_Lisey_Molloy Taurus

Keith Urban - CMA 2005 Entertainer Of The Year!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2002 11:03 am

Omg it's not fair!
CQ can go to spotlight whenever she wants and me and Rach are underage! It's not fair! Rowdy26 when your not chasing the garbage truck to get dinner can you take me to spotlight! pleeeeease! hahahah we came up with that soooo long ago!
Love always, Alyssa xoxo

*~Official Leader Of The Jarrod Molloy Cheersquad~*

*~Alyssa's song of the week~*

"Like walking in the rain and the snow, When there's nowhere to go, And your feeling like a part of you is dying, And your looking for the answer in her eyes, You think your gonna break up, Then she says she wants to make up"
*The Things We Do For Love- 10CC*

*~Goooo Secret Squirrel, Guacamole's & Parsnips~*
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger  
Danzy Rocks!!! 

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2002 11:29 am

Well I'm only 14 so I can't do much, but sometimes go to Southland with mates and just bum around there! I babysit a fair bit on Saturday nights, too. This Saturday I think I'll just stay home... heaps of work

DANNY FANS UNITE!

www.geocities.com/danzy_rocks30
AnthonyC Aquarius

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2002 11:41 am

Ummmm, Danzy Rocks, Who's looking after you!

Go Pies!
Rowdy26 

chomp - new strawberry!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2002 6:22 pm

well yeh when i aint out doing my weekly shopping chasing garbage trucks, I'm usually found snuggling up on a bench under last weekends newspaper.

lisey, they dont check for id at spotlight, you just have to be taller than the height they have marked on their measuring tape. I believe dress code is being strictly enforced at the moment - anything velvet should get you in.

i'm with lorelei - bring back the lateshow... i'm missing Shirty the Slightly Aggressive Bear and the gang. I'd be happy even with repeats. Who's taped the episodes and is offering to put their place up for a video night?

Oh and whats with the sudden gary coleman family photo album craze??? This is one craze i dont wanna miss! I might have to investigate further since my magpie's feeling have been severly hurt after being called "demented".

Lorelei Pisces

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2002 6:33 pm

Rowdy Rowdy... no need to worry about tapes now that there is a 3 disc DVD compilation of it all!!!!

Including S^%$Scared, Mr Whippy Grand Prix, Shirty, the Dinner Party, Geoff and Terry's.. everything!! You'd love it!

Imagine... the late show on the big screen at the cricketers after we've beaten Carlton by 456 points at the 'G on a good old Saturday arvo match.

Hmmm feel like some bargearse now actually... true champagne comedy!!

Jen

--
Floreat Pica
Rowdy26 

chomp - new strawberry!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2002 7:10 pm

i've hired the best of tapes, am yet to see the additional footage on the dvd however - need a dvd player first. plus got a couple of old episodes on tape somewhere that still make me laugh everytime i watch em.

Long live Santo the Magnificent and his stage of mystery!
"What have I got ink my hand?"
"A pen?"
da da daahhhhh!

lol

Lorelei Pisces

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2002 7:14 pm

LOL

Welcome to my stttttttttttttaaaaaaageeeeee of mystery!

God that was a crack up "Rise-o-Mick... Rise!!"

*sings* I don't eat curry, I don't eat spam, I don't drink cider and I don't like jam... I've never taste vegemite, tinned spaghetti or activite..

That was definitely the best way to spend a Saturday night!!

Jen

--
Floreat Pica
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3   

Jump to: