Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Has Daylight Savings Started In Victoria??

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Northern Pie 

We are watching!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2002 8:10 am
Post subject: Has Daylight Savings Started In Victoria??Reply with quote

If it has then that would mean it is already 1pm and there is less than an hour left in trading.....

I hope Uncle Buck has figured out how to use that bloody fax machine......lol

Cheers
Wowodin and another young player that MM would have had his eye on while over in WA...sounds good to me........

"NEVER LEAVE, NEVER GIVE UP ON THEM AND ALWAYS BE THERE AT THE END TO CLAP THEM OFF THE GROUND. WE ARE COLLINGWOOD SUPPORTERS SON, EVEN IF THEY BEAT US, WE ARE STILL BETTER THAN THEM!"(quote from my mum when I was 8 years old)
junkboy75 Pisces

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2002 8:15 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

yep - started 2am sunday.

it's now 1.15pm.

"..we flew at them as a hawk to his prey, passed through them in the disordered state in which they were, separated them into two distinct parts and then tacked upon their largest division.." -- Captain Cuthbert Collingwood, 1797
Northern Pie 

We are watching!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2002 8:19 am

So why does it take so long to sew up our trades??? would have thought that these were already done deals.....if the only player we lose out of this whole thing is Adkins then I guess we have done very well to snare the guys that we have...I will miss chipper though, would have loved to see him develop at the club....

Cheers

"NEVER LEAVE, NEVER GIVE UP ON THEM AND ALWAYS BE THERE AT THE END TO CLAP THEM OFF THE GROUND. WE ARE COLLINGWOOD SUPPORTERS SON, EVEN IF THEY BEAT US, WE ARE STILL BETTER THAN THEM!"(quote from my mum when I was 8 years old)
junkboy75 Pisces

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2002 8:25 am

don't we get andy williams for chipper though? haven't seen much of williams but do recall that he carved us one time at colonial stadium. could be wrong though.

yeah, always the way with trades and c'wood! woewodin deal sounds solid. would be interested to know if ben kinnear goes with pick16, and whether c'wood can deal for barnaby french.

11th hour stuff

"..we flew at them as a hawk to his prey, passed through them in the disordered state in which they were, separated them into two distinct parts and then tacked upon their largest division.." -- Captain Cuthbert Collingwood, 1797
Northern Pie 

We are watching!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2002 8:31 am

I have heard that it is just pick 16.....Yep Williams certianly did a job on us at colonial from what I remember as well.

Would love to see us be able to do something 11th hour for French as Carlton seems to have stalled....would not liek to see what we have to give up though...maybe we could include port in a three way deal with Sydney.....um french to us, nick to sydney..pick 23 and a player to Port??

Cheers

Note above trade possibility is why I am not at the tables down there at Optus....lol

(oh and i meant that if Adkins was the only player that we lost form this whole trade thing mate, not the woewodin deal....lol that would be giving melbourne just too much!!)

[This message has been edited by Northern Pie (edited 28 October 2002).]
junkboy75 Pisces

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2002 8:37 am

precisely. davis for pick 23 favours sydney IMHO, but if we can get a ruckman out of it, whilst at the same time screwing over carlton, then it's all good!

I'm getting more and more worried about the woewodin deal. suspense is killing me!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: