Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

OFFICIAL.!! Nick Davis Tells Collingwood "I Want To Be A S

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MargOZ Taurus

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2002 8:01 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd still like Nick to stay, but wish he'd just make up his mind. GO PIES! Marg

Demetriou lays down draft law to Davis
afl.com.au
6:37:55 PM Thu 17 October, 2002

AFL General Manager of Football Operations, Andrew Demetriou, confirmed on Thursday that the league has written to Nick Davis following recent comments about his playing future.

Demetriou, who is in Ireland with the Australian team for the International Rules Series, said that the league has written to Davis asking the Magpies’ forward to:

* Offer an immediate undertaking that if he nominates for the AFL pre-season draft, he will accept employment with any Club which drafts him;.

* Offer an immediate undertaking that he will not indicate either directly, or indirectly through an agent, that he will only accept employment by the Sydney Swans.

Davis has played 71 games with the Pies since debuting in 1999. He appeared 20 times with the Pies this year, kicking 31 goals and helping the club to its first grand final since 1990.

ramjet21 Scorpio

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2002 11:02 am

all afl contracts run to late october/early november from memory therefore nick is still a pie. he can let collingwood know he wants to go to the bendigo reserves if he wants to. the afl has no authority on davis nominating a club of choice(note the hypocrisy with carey). it is up to the pies and swans to form a deal which may or may not involve other clubs but eventually result in nick going to sydney. if a deal cannot be reached and davis doesnt want to continue with us or MM and Ed have had enough and try to trade him elsewhere, nick can quite rightly sit out footy for a year. he has made no indication he is going in the pre-season draft. the letter is assuming knowledge of davis' decision - the afl can %$^£$%^&%% off.

*Rach_luvs_Lonie* Aries

*~LiL bItTa CoUnTrY..LiL bItA mJ~*

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2002 10:43 am

I soooooooo badly want nicky to stay!!!! It wont be the same without him
Luv Rach!!xoxox

*OHH THE RYAN LONIE OHH THE RYAN LONIE OHH THE RYAN LONIE AND THATS WOT ITS ALL ABOUT*

I am so smart..S M A T

*Parsnip rock my world* YAAAAAY GO THEM!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4   

Jump to: