Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

OFFICIAL.!! Nick Davis Tells Collingwood "I Want To Be A S

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
neds elbow 

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2002 1:33 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

See ya later & thanks for nothing. At least we won't have to put up with his "will I or won't I" crap on a yearly basis.

SS11 Capricorn

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2002 1:40 pm

We made the grand final with MINIMAL help from him...we dont need him, DIDAKKKKKKKKKKKKK will take his place..

cya DICK NAVIS (yes i meant that) enjoy Oxford Street.... you will fit right in, ya poonce.

Magpies_rule19 

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2002 2:11 pm

MY LIFE IS OVER! this morning wen i woke up my mum walked past me and said goodmorning in a weird way....as i walked to the table she said i dont think you wanna look at that..so i ran 2 the paper and i saw it.. NICK OFF, PIES. my eyes started 2 water and before i knew it i was crying so much! my mum took me shopping 2 try and cheer me up, but nothin worked! so many friendz rang me up wen they saw the paper, but i refussed to talk 2 anyone! i know everyone thinks he's not work crying over and that we can always get someone to replace him...but 2 me thats impossible! i am shocked that i am even on the computer but i just came on to see if there was any good news..UNFORTUNETLY not! thanx everyone who has helped....see anthony i told ya he was gonna leave ......to me i will always love the pies no matter wat but...wen they play next year there will always be a soft spot 4 nick! all i can do now is wish him the best of luck 4 the future and his time with sydney!
I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YA NICK!

~I love Nick and brodie 4 life~
September here we come!!!
~*Sheree*~

Rowdy 

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2002 4:05 pm

It's always tough when a player leaves the Club under any circumstance, particularly when he's become 'the one' for you. But at the end of the day Nick doesn't want Collingwood, so why would we want Nick? I was sad when Tony Francis and Scotty Russell left us, albeit not entirely their choice, but these things happen. It's an easier pill to swallow when a player makes it clear that he hasn't the passion or desire to play in our sacred guernsey. Everything dies and so too will your love of Nick. Having said that, had Gavin Brown ever left the Club though I would have been suicidal!!

daicos4ever 

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2002 4:19 pm

Good ridance, you ungrateful swine. Have fun trying to win a flag with Sydney HAHAHAHA!!!! 'Flag' and 'Sydney'in the same sentance. Oh dear.

Goodbye Dolly I must leave you, though it breaks my heart to go,
Something tells me I am needed at the front to fight the foe,
See - the soldier boys are marching and I can no longer stay,
Hark - I hear the bugle calling, goodbye Dolly Gray.

GOOD OLD COLLINGWOOD FOREVER, WE KNOW HOW TO PLAY THE GAME,
SIDE BY SIDE WE STICK TOGETHER, TO UPHOLD THE MAGPIES NAME.
SEE THE BARRACKERS SHOUTING, AS ALL BARRACKERS SHOULD,
OH, THE PREMIERSHIP'S A CAKEWALK FOR THE GOOD OLD COLLINGWOOD
wimmey Capricorn

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2002 4:21 pm

When Willo went north to Sydney it broke my heart..BUT I GOT OVER IT......... now I just admire him from afar (except when we are playing Sydney, then I despise him)

piepower 

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2002 5:09 pm

If you don't wanna be a pie then take a hike , we don't need you go and play for the swans you piece of shit. You have being stringing us along all year, you were never going to re sign, its just a bloody shame MM didn't know earlier could have played someone who would have giving his all for the club. Not that pathetic effort you put up in the grand final. The club is bigger than the individual GO PIES IN 2003.

afisher Sagittarius

Collingwood on the Great Wall near Simatai

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2002 1:58 am

This looks pretty hollow in hindsite , was Nick just "playing with us". ?

I want to stay: Davis
Kevin Diggerson
collingwoodfc.com.au
4:21:40 PM Tue 7 May, 2002

Collingwood forward Nick Davis expects to sign a new contract with the club in the coming months as negotiations between the Magpies and his agent continue.

Davis exclusively told afl.com.au’s the big ask that he fully expects to put pen to paper at some point of the season to extend his stay at Victoria Park.

“At the moment my manager is talking to the club now about a new contract,” Davis said.

“I’m not sure how long it’s going to take and I’m stepping away and from it to let my manager and the club work out where they want (the contract) to be. It might be three weeks or three months, I don’t know when it’s going to happen, but as soon as they come up with a good deal I will make sure I sign it.”

Davis future with the club has been a point of speculation since reports surfaced late last year that the 22-year-old forward was seeking a return to Sydney to play for his hometown Swans. Davis admitted that at the time he harboured the desire transfer to the Swans, but he has since changed his stance.

“There’s no point saying I didn’t want to go home,” Davis said.

“Everyone would like to go back to their home state and play footy. I just thought it might be an opportunity to do that at that time. The club said I was a really important player to the team. For them to say that was good and I made a commitment to stay with them. I love it here at the moment and this is where I really want to stay.”

Davis now seems adamant that his future lies at Collingwood, and hopes that his commitment will have a flow on effect.

“When the contract hits the table I’m sure if everything’s right and everything is A-OK I’ll make sure I sign. As soon as I sign hopefully a few more members might sign up too which will be really good.”

MarkT 

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2002 3:00 am

We will not get fair value for Nick Davis from Sydney. He is undervalued because he has been injurred and underperformed. He is a huge talent.

I hope we refuse to clear him. What is the point getting hacks or players we don't need. Call his bluff. If we get nothing for him too bad. We have a good list. We need a ruckman. If we get a ruckman in a deal invloving Davis well and good. If not he can stay of go in the draft.

[This message has been edited by MarkT (edited 04 October 2002).]
wa magpie Taurus

The Future

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2002 12:05 pm

let him go. we dont need anyone holding back the club now, we have started a new era at our club and if he doesnt want to be apart of it well and good. he is a great player, but im sure mick can get a good trade 4 him - he WONT get hacks. let someone else play for the mighty black and white and he'll soon realise wat a mistake he has made.

kill em pies!
Black_White 

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2002 12:26 pm

afisher, he was not playing with us, no it was worse. He was lying to us.
At no stage did CFC seem confident of gaining his signature, that was one of the things that lead to Ed's "with us or against us" comments.
In hindsight, it is very clear that he had no intentions of staying in Victoria.
As for not trading him letting him fight it out in the draft, thats nonsense. All AFL clubs know that if MM and ED cannot get him to stay tnen no-one can. They will not risk a precious pick on a fellow that will give them the same crap that he has given us this year. We must trade if we want any value at all.

I firmly believe that Nick Davis will be a superstar. He has great hands and is an awesome shot anywhere within 60 metres of goal.
He will be a huge loss to us in coming years.

-Craig

blackmissionary Cancer

Lurker King

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2002 12:39 pm

Sure, Nick Davis had some injuries this year, but he never really looked interested. The homesickness and all the speculation must have done its bit. Perhaps also the pressure of playing for us, and the media watching you intensly because you're one the new breed of future Pie stars. I was sad to see Williams leave, but he never really got it going often enough. I'm glad he's doing well up there. Same for Saverio at North. But Assassin, I was not disappointed to see Tony Francis go. I remember back about 6 or 7 years ago, after we got flogged by Hawthorn in the rain at Waverley, myself, a few mates and the teacher who took us went into the Hawks social club(?)and then later outside waited for the Collingwood players so they could sign some autographs... every player did so, most with a great attitude as well except Francis. He just rushed past the small crowd mostly of kids with his girlfriend or whatever as quick as he could. Didn't even look back.

“When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.” Sherlock Holmes
Annabel 

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2002 4:09 pm

Although I love Nick Davies, I think if his heart is not at Collingwood then he should be left to go without giving him a hard time. Its going to be HIS LOSS anyway, do you honestly think Sydney have a better chance of snaring a premiership in the next few years then Collingwood? No way, the Pies have a way better chance. And by the way, if a player does not feel like "Collingwood" IS HIS family, then he doesnt really have Black and White in his heart.
To me Collingwood is like family. I would never give up on my team, no matter how bad they sink or how high they rise. This is how Nick Davies should feel about our club, but he obviously doesnt - do we really want players like that at our club? No. We want passionate players that love the Black and White (think Licuria, Buckley, Eddie and Malthouse who poured out their hearts for Collingwood).

I say lets fairwell Nick Davies and wish him all the best - afterall he cannot truly be one of our own if deep down he feels that Collingwood is not family.

Miss_Lisey_Molloy Taurus

Keith Urban - CMA 2005 Entertainer Of The Year!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2002 4:42 pm

OH MY GOD! NOO THIS CAN'T BE TRUE!
Sorry I took so long to reply! I been away! Omg I have so much to catch up on!

Omg Nicky you have to stay!
I made up a chant about you that me, Rach and Sheree sung all Grand Final Day and I was going to sing it all next year! This is not fair dammit!
Love always, Alyssa xoxo

*~Official Leader of the Jarrod Molloy cheersquad~*

*~Alyssa's song of the week~*
"Vous etes jamais seule, Vous savez ci quil faut faire, Ne Laissez pas tomber votre nation, La disco a besion da vous!" *Your Disco Needs You- Kylie Minogue*
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger  
Bones 

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2002 5:21 pm

Oh stop the sniveling. He is gone.

Adios you little powder puff.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4   

Jump to: