Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

leading by example

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pie no sauce 

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2000 7:28 pm
Post subject: leading by exampleReply with quote

In years to come Nick (and his "chairman of selectors, Mike) will (should) be remebered for their gentle coaxing of the CFC in addressing the e-possibilities of a working Web page.

I was witness to the effort put in by Mike and Nick, now I can see Eddie lapping up his new found media. Comments made in the VFL posting today show that Eddie has finally realised the power of it. Moreover, he's a natural to take advantage, he's used to media platforms and how they operate - once he's become familiarised.

Good onya Ed for turning the corner, but plaudits to you guys who battled on behind the scenes.

Mike Scorpio

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2000 4:46 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for that Pns.

In retrospect, I think that 3 seasons of banging my head against an intractable administration was a total waste of time and energy.

The Club's new site and ecommerce arrangements have come about as a result of changes within the Club and have nothing to do with our efforts. It's no coincidence that the Club picked up its egame so soon after Eddie's new broom swept through.

But thankyou again, it's good to know that our efforts were noticed.
AlfAndrews 

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2000 7:53 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Nick, Mike

What you're doing on this site is far more important than anything that's happening on the generic club sites.
I'm much more interested in what real people think about the Club than what the Club thinks about the Club.
The media is full of football industry propaganda. Your site gives a voice to people who are normally ignored.

------------------
**floreat pica**

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: