Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Doggies, you are the weakest link....Goodbye!!!

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
blackmissionary Cancer

Lurker King

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2002 8:40 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Miss_Magpie20 you demonstrate no recollection or knowledge of Collingwood's history when you make comments such as these. You say we are Collingwood? Do you know what that means? Does it mean idiots who throw full cans of beer at players as happened at Vic park against the Eagles a few years back? Are these people not animals? Does it include people who leave the ground ten minutes into the last quarter, because we're not going to win?

[This message has been edited by blackmissionary (edited 11 October 2002).]
MissMagpie_20 Capricorn

BUCKS SIMPLY THE BEST!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2002 8:43 am

I'd do more than dance on the Bulldog's grave, and my hated is so strong for my own personal reasons so please don't question it .

Floreat Pica - May the Magpies prosper
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  
Anjela04 Pisces

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2002 8:44 am

Donny Quote

You're an inconsiderate prick, donuts.

You're a sentimental softy, Rowdy.

You're a clever superimposer, Cam.

LMAO

Keep them coming Donny, luv your work.

Always Proud & Passionate
blackmissionary Cancer

Lurker King

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2002 8:48 am

I personally think that the bulletin board has a right to know why you hate the Bulldogs so much. And if you are not willing to share it with them send me a personal message which I will not submit in any follow up messages.

"Beez gbazgen mauz gaysh
Bal gonskunn geez woazch
Ma meesken loas gouase
Geez gonskunn boz mosquiez"

Ma Meeshka Mow Skwoz, by Mr Bungle.
Murray 

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2002 8:50 am

What is wrong with leaving half way through the last quarter when we are getting flogged, how does that make anyone less of a supporter. On that basis anyone who doesn't go to a game is not worth anything.

DARE TO STRUGGLE - DARE TO WIN

blackmissionary Cancer

Lurker King

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2002 8:57 am

Well there are a lot of people who would agree with me on that one. It is not the same as not turning up because there might be good reasons for that including ones such as distance, work, money etc. When you're there it means you've payed your money to watch a whole game of footy, not 3/4 of it. At three quarter time can the players and the coach just go "Well, let's go home, try again next week" or "I'm not coming back until we're higher up the ladder"?

"Beez gbazgen mauz gaysh
Bal gonskunn geez woazch
Ma meesken loas gouase
Geez gonskunn boz mosquiez"

Ma Meeshka Mow Skwoz, by Mr Bungle.
Anjela04 Pisces

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2002 9:06 am

Sorry Murray but I am going to have to disagree with you here. Why the hell should you get up and leave half way through a last quarter even if we were getting flogged??? In that case you a bandwagoner. So what, you would only sit through an entire match only if we were winning??? YOU CANNOT BE FOR REAL. I will sit there weather we are getting flogged or not, right till the final siren. Been there done that and F*****g proud of it! I would NEVER EVER walk out of match before the siren, NEVER!

Always Proud & Passionate
AnthonyC Aquarius

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2002 9:47 am

Great stuff, Elvira and Blackmissionary, this is what it's all about, I absolutely luv Northern Pies' signature. Have not will not ever leave before the end of the game.

If you don't mind NP.

quote:

"NEVER LEAVE, NEVER GIVE UP ON THEM AND ALWAYS BE THERE AT THE END TO CLAP THEM OFF THE GROUND. WE ARE COLLINGWOOD SUPPORTERS SON, EVEN IF THEY BEAT US, WE ARE STILL BETTER THAN THEM!"(quote from my mum when I was 8 years old)

Go Pies!
AnthonyC Aquarius

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2002 10:04 am

However, getting back to the topic at hand, I believe it would be a sad day to see a club fold, even the filth! (maybe not). When there is so much money around from sponsorship of the AFL it is hard to imagine that a club could struggle financially. OK costs are also high but management need to take the blame if that can't be handled. On the other hand, allowing clubs to continue to lose a huge amount of money every year and be a detriment to the others cannot be allowed to happen. What actually happended to the AFL policy/rule? not long ago about a club having to remain financially solvent to keep their license?

Go Pies!
Cam Capricorn

Nick's BB Member #166

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2002 11:10 am

ya, i was actually thinking North-Western Roo-Dogs. But that's seems just too cool of a name for those two teams.

Hard at it. The Collingwood way.
Brown26 

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2002 11:58 am

I don't even think the AFL thought that it could possibly get his bad. there needs to be a shake up of the rules regarding how much a team pays to play at a ground - colonial is a joke. the Bulldogs can not survive at Colonial, not when they're charged those outrageous prices. Having said that, the MCG isn't much better, especially when you've got no chance of ever filling it.

Personally I think the AFL should pay for the clubs to play at the venues, and take a much larger cut of the gate bookings.

that means that no-one will even lose money to paly a game, but unfortunately collingwood and essendon and richmond will not make as much money from their blockbuster games. (please note, Carlton was excluded as none of their supporters show up when they're not winning, as shown by the 600 million dollar short fall compared to last year in gate receipts!)

- Ben

Pies for Premiers 2002, 3, 4, 5, 6....
Rowdy 

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2002 4:59 am

On the topic of leaving the ground if we're losing, I've sat at Waverly through a hail storm to watch the Blue beat us into the ground and never once thought of getting up and leaving (and getting an early start on the traffic for those of us that live in regional vic would be handy). I can probably recall the games I've sat through in bad weather and bad on-field performance better than I can recall the wins, because it was then that I was barracking harder than ever. I never say die, even if it's a pointless mission. That's the meaning of being a supporter isn't it? To SUPPORT...I'm sorry, but leaving the ground is not a great way to show that support. I'm sure the players feel demoralised having the loss without having their supporters rushing out of the ground before the final siren.

Miss_Lisey_Molloy Taurus

Keith Urban - CMA 2005 Entertainer Of The Year!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2002 5:45 am

Yay Go Collingwood! hahaha im bored! lolz!
Love always, Alyssa xoxo

*~Official Leader Of The Jarrod Molloy Cheersquad~*

*~Alyssa's song of the week~*

"Mama always told me not 2 look into the eyes of the sun, But mama thats where the fun is, 'Cause she was blinded by the light, Revved up like a deuce another runner in the night"
*Blinded By The Light- Manfred Mann*
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger  
MissMagpie_20 Capricorn

BUCKS SIMPLY THE BEST!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2002 6:00 am

Hahahahaha you're SOOOOOOOOOOOO funny Lisey.
GO THE MIGHTY PIEBOYS!!!!!!!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  
MissMagpie_20 Capricorn

BUCKS SIMPLY THE BEST!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2002 6:00 am

Hahahahaha you're SOOOOOOOOOOOO funny Lisey.
GO THE MIGHTY PIEBOYS!!!!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4   

Jump to: