Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Nick Told "No Copeland Night For You!"

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Danzy Rocks!!! 

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2002 2:56 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol thanks Steph!

Lica's No1 Fan - how do you know that he WAS playing his guts out?

But how can anyone be a part of any great team such a Collingwood, be unsure weather or not to stay at the club next season, then play in a Grand Final, know that there is much more finals action to come, and STILL want to leave because they are a little homesick? His parents and girlfriend can always fly down every so often.

DANNY FANS UNITE!

www.geocities.com/danzy_rocks30
LIL PRESTIGIACOMO 

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2002 3:37 pm

C'MON GUYS GIVE NICKY D A BREAK! HE WAS HOMESICK, AND SORRY TO BURST ALL YOUR BUBBLES BUT I'M PRETTY SURE HIS DECISION WAS MADE DURING THE SEASON, HOW DO I KNOW? WELL AS PRESTI'S SIS I FIND OUT A FEW THINGS ALONG THE WAY AND WAS TOLD ON SATURDAY NITE THAT HE WAS GOING AND HAD DECIDED A LONG TIME AGO. THIS WAS THE HARDEST SECRET I'VE EVER HAD TO KEEP!

YOU THINK HE DIDN'T PLAY HIS LIL HEART OUT DO YOU? IF YOU WITNESSED WHAT I DID AFTER SATURDAYS MATCH IN THE ROOMS THEN YOU WOULD KNOW THAT HE WAS TRYING HIS BLOODY HEART OUT! I WATCHED THE WHOLE TEAM ENTER THE ROOMS IN AGONY AND A COUPLE OF MINUTES LATER NICKY D WALKED INTO A ROOM HE WAS CARRYING A WATER BOTTLE, HE WAS SO F****N ANGRY THAT THE BOTTLE ENDED UP BROKEN ON THE FLOOR AFTER BEING THROWN INTO A WALL.....IF THAT DOESN'T SIGNIFY HOW HE TRIED HIS HEART OUT AND THEY STILL DIDN'T WIN THEN I DONT KNOW WHAT DOES!

WERE LOSING A GREAT PLAYER HERE AND CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT, BUT I KNOW THAT I WILL DEFINATELY BE FOLLOWING NICKY D'S CAREER AT WHICHEVER CLUB HE MAY GO TO, COS NOT ONLY IS HE A GREAT PLAYER BUT AN ALL ROUND NICE GUY! HE DOESN'T DESERVE TO BE BITCHED AT BY ALL YOU GUYS. DON'T USE YOUR ANGER THAT WE'RE LOSING A GREAT PLAYER AGAINST HIM!

HE SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO GO TO THE COPELAND, COLLINGWOOD FANS SHOULD BE MATURE ENOUGH TO GIVE HIM THE GREATEST SEND OFF EVER, SHOW EVERYONE HOW PROUD WE ARE OF HIS CAREER AT OUT CLUB. IT WOULD HAVE BEEN A GREAT CHANCE FOR HIM TO FAREWELL SOME OF THE FANS AND ALL THE PLAYERS!

MOST OF YOU DON'T AGREE WITH ME AND I RESPECT THAT EVERYONE IS ENTITLED TO THERE OWN OPINION BUT I JUST DON'T THINK ITS FAIR TO SAY CERTAIN THINGS WHEN NICK ISN'T HERE TO GIVE HIS SIDE OF THE STORY!

I'LL ALWAYS LUV YA NICKY!!!
LUV LIL PRESTI!

*Rach_luvs_Lonie* Aries

*~LiL bItTa CoUnTrY..LiL bItA mJ~*

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2002 3:39 pm

I think we should all give poor Nicky D a break!
Hes made up his mind and thers nufin we can do about it. i think it was harsh to not let him go to the Copelend. He has been a gr8 player 4 us and im soo sad to see im go, but if its wot he wants then why should we bag him for it??
GOOOOOOO NICKY!! we luv ya still buddy!!!
luv Rach!!xoxox

*OHH THE RYAN LONIE OHH THE RYAN LONIE OHH THE RYAN LONIE AND THATS WOT ITS ALL ABOUT*

I am so smart..S M A T
TaZ_LuVs_EmIn3m Gemini

*~KeViN is GoRjOuZ~*

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2002 4:08 pm

omg i am so shattered rite now i am and still proud to be nick davis's fan!!! Reading this makes me soooooo sick in the stomach cant n e of u baggin ppl see that he is leaving coz he WANTS TO BE WITH HIS FAMILY!!! omg its not coz of the club ITS NOT THE PIES!!!!!!!!!!! its not the money!!!! its coz he wants to be with his family. Seriously how hard is it for all of u ppl to see that???? I mean it would be a different story if it was u in his shoes i can so see why he wants to go home my home is melbourne and if i played in sydney and everyone i luvd etc lived here i would rather play here and be with my family. U know it makes me sooooo sad and angry that the club wont let him go on good terms he played 21 games this yr including finals he worked hard for us u know he does deserve to go tonite im trying to think wat kind of image this gives about the pies. I luv the pies to death and i want them to have players playing for them coz they want to play for B&W but when i see the fans and the club treat a player like this i think its disgusting. I hope that nick doesnt take much noticed of this all coz he really is a great player and the fact that his on fans and pie supporters turned on him this quickly just shocks me it really does we r meant to be close and kind and luv our players just coz he is homesick doesnt give n e 1 who doesnt know the whole truth from him to start bagging the crap out of him and to makes things worse for me i got home from my holiday today and i find this! page after page about ppl baggin nick saying he deserves to be treating this horrible way! i am so upset now and angry i just hope that the swans treat him better than this and that the pies move on and go into next yr more determind to win the flag!!

*~Catch ya later luv always Tara~*
***aka Tara_luvsNicknBrodie***
Wait in line for 6 hours getting a grand finals ticket: $120
Buying my train ticket to the 'G' on saturday: $11.00
Watching Nathan and Mick hold up tha premiership cup: PRICELESS!!!

I LUV YA NICK DAVIS AND BRODIE HOLLAND U 2 R THE BEST AND R THE SEXCIEST!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger  
Black_White 

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2002 6:11 pm

Quote;
"MOST OF YOU DON'T AGREE WITH ME AND I RESPECT THAT EVERYONE IS ENTITLED TO THERE OWN OPINION BUT I JUST DON'T THINK ITS FAIR TO SAY CERTAIN THINGS WHEN NICK ISN'T HERE TO GIVE HIS SIDE OF THE STORY!"

Well Lil Presti, now that nick is no longer a member of CFC I'm sure he is capable of coming on here and giving us his story.
C'mon, you know the guy so ask him in, maybe even come into chat and he'll see just why he should stay at CFC.

I would love to see his own words, to tell us, the fans and the guys who have filled his bank account the past few years, just why he cannot do what at least 11 other GF CFC players have done, that is, settle in Melbourne and play 10 years plus for the greatest sporting club in the world.

How about it Nick?

-Craig

Rowdy 

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2002 6:18 pm

Football is dog eat dog. ND has no desire to play for Collingwood so why the hell should supporters continue to praise him and lament his loss?? Fact is he strung the Club along and for that he ought to be ashamed. I hope Collingwood stuff him around as much as he has done to them. Sorry for the lack of heart, I just find it difficult to cry over someone who thinks he's the be all and end all, when the reality is heart makes the ultimate footballer, skill is important don't get me wrong, but if you can't give it your all then you shouldn't be there. I think most people are peeved with ND because he's known for a long time now that he would be leaving. So he's homesick, awww, poor Nicky, GROW UP! Are you going to be so compassionate when all the other non-victorian players decide to follow his lead and head home? Where would our club be then? I'm sure you'd be real happy to say 'seeya later, good luck and we understand' to Bucks when (now I know this would never happen so don't freak on me) he decides to go play for Port? Fact is ND is no great loss in my opinion. I pour my heart and soul into Collingwood because the players do the same. You think The Western Bulldogs players were wrong to say "leave now" to Terry Wallace?? After he admitted he had lost the passion to coach them, it was time to hit the road. Get over it, move on..let's get some kid that would kill to pull on the black and white jumper.

Miss_Lisey_Molloy Taurus

Keith Urban - CMA 2005 Entertainer Of The Year!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2002 6:23 pm

Omg this is so sad. I have a hell of a lot of respect for Nicky Davis. I made up the best chant and now it can't be used . Everytime he did something wrong I think back to that game against the doggies where he was on fire. It was a great game because he was a lil spark that went mad and made everyone else go crazy too and we won by heaps.

He may not of played much this year but when he got that goal against Adelaide most of the people knew we won it then. That was the sealer! Without him, we could of lost.
*My opinion*
Love always, Alyssa xoxo

*~Official Leader of the Jarrod Molloy cheersquad~*

*~Alyssa's song of the week~*
"If U Told Me To Cry 4 U, I Could, If U Told Me To Die 4 U I Would" *Always- Bon Jovi*
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger  
Dgen 

Nick's BB Member #43

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2002 1:45 am

Nick Davis a good player and possibly a great player. That fact that he doesn't want to play for Collingwood, whatever the reason, means he can get stuffed. ANY player that doesn't want to play for Collingwood can get stuffed.

'caveat pica pica'
rat in the hat 

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2002 2:34 am

nick needs to grow up, however if he whats to trade to Sydney thats ok too, it is only a job to him and if he does not have the team at heart let him go.

LIL PRESTIGIACOMO 

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2002 5:43 am

Sorry Black_White but i don't know where you got that i know nick davis from......:S

i DON'T know him, i have met him a couple of times but its not like he knows my name or anything.

i have no way of contacting him wat-so-eva so i cannot tell him to come onto this board and state his reasons for leaving.

LuV u AlWaYs N 4EvA nIcKy D!
LoVe LiL pReStI

Rowdy4ever 

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2002 9:05 am

One of the very first things Eddie said last night at the Copeland was along the lines of needing the players to embrace the club fully for us to be successful - that we didn't need nor want people who are half-arsed about playing for Collingwood, and he's right.

This time last year Davis said the same thing, so of course a lot of supporters are going to start questioning his effort all year. Was it injury? Was it apathy? No one's going to know except for him. I've always thought he was a bit of a hog too, not searching for better options and hoping for a flukey goal - but lets not get petty!

What I do think is he's very soft. Playing for Sydney over Collingwood to be with his girlfriend (for God's sake he's only 22-he'll have plenty of those)??? His parents said he'd move down for him if he chose to stay (apparently). He should take from advice from Clement who was absolutely sensational last night! He absolutely loves Collingwood - he & girlfriend (now fiance) packed there bags for an adventure and never looked back. To be coached by the best coach ever is another reason why you would stay. Okay, Rocca was home sick but he had no affiliation with Sydney like Davis has with the pies.

Let's face it (Lil Presti, I think) some pie supporters aren't mature enough to give him a gracious farewell - I was at Viccy Park last Sat night, let's be fair dinkum here! I don't think he deserves boos & hisses but he doesn't deserve a thank you either. When he got angry and through the bottle of water was he angry for himself or the team? These are the things we don't know and can only speculate. He probably is a nice guy (although nice guys don't wear American crap with basball caps back to front).

While the boys were enjoying themselves last night I hope Nick was watching replays of Collingwood v Sydney thinking what the farrrrrk have I done.

Mr Magpies 

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2002 2:15 pm

I think N.Davis deserved to go to the Dinner, we have known all this year that he has wanted to return to Sydney and even now his having second thoughts. And what happens if Collingwood cannot arrange a fair trade with Sydney, his welcome back at Collingwood if it doesnt work out.

Can someone tell me why people are so sour & bitter about Collingwood making the Grand Final and all I feel is Pride.
Go Magpies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sheree_luvs_Nick_Davis 

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2002 3:00 pm

100% agreed Mr Magpies

luv Sheree
xxx

*~Sheree~*
I luv Nick and brodie 4 life!
No matter wat anyone say's nick will always be my favourite player

cobood Aquarius

In Bucks I trust!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2002 12:05 pm

Lica No1 Fan..... You call the Collingwood Football Club a disgrace??? then what are u doing here and following them???

It was Nicks Manager who suggested to the Club that Nick doesnt attend the Copeland for fear that he would cop a blast from the supporters.... and they in their wisdom agreed....

He really doesnt deserve our adulation.... He has kept the club and us in limbo as to what he would eventually do.... The Club bent over backwards for him......allowing him time to sort himself out.... would a year be too short a time for you??... think about it .... before you go screaming on the Board about how the Mighty Collingwood Football Club is a disgrace.....

If he cant give us 100% of his talent.... (and you must admit that his heart wasnt in it by the way he played the last couple of games).... then he isnt worthy of wearing the black and white stripes....

Nicki is the one that wants to go so let him be gone and finish the rollercoaster games that he has been playing with all of us..our emotions and the clubs time and money....

Enough is enough...

BE LOUD...BE PROUD
(September.... we WERE there)

[This message has been edited by cobood (edited 06 October 2002).]
Rowdy 

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2002 12:35 pm

I'm with you Cobood, comments like calling the Club a disgrace is certainly not warranted when it comes to this issue. In the end we support Collingwood Football Club, the team, not the individuals. Support the individuals, love them even, but don't bag your Club in their defence, particularly when you don't know the facts.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3   

Jump to: