Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

C'mon guyz give us a chance

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sheree_luvs_Nick_Davis 

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2002 2:32 pm
Post subject: C'mon guyz give us a chanceReply with quote

Me and leonie have been having a little chat...and we are really hurt and upset, i dont wanna sound like a sook....but its really unfair how some people on this site dont allow us 2 have our own opinion. We know that we are only young, and that we are girls(and some people think that girls arent really into footy and dont know as much)...but we love collingwood just as much as everyone else does on this site! now that this nick thing has come up, some of us are really passionate about it, and we really like him! we see so much talent in him...and of course we are going to try and stick up for him!even though i know most of u's hate his guts right now!
all i want 2 say is that please just give us a chance 2 speak our mind just like we give u a chance!
thanx heaps everyone

luv Sheree
xxx

*~Sheree~*
I luv Nick and brodie 4 life!
No matter wat anyone say's nick will always be my favourite player

Sheree_luvs_Nick_Davis 

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2002 2:40 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

was that ment 2 be a joke>lol

luv Sheree

*~Sheree~*

Sheree_luvs_Nick_Davis 

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2002 2:47 pm

oh fank god~ i was like..oh no someone is angry at me, but i was like nah i didnt do anything i just spoke my mind!

Luv Sheree
xxx

*~Sheree~*

[This message has been edited by Sheree_luvs_Nick_Davis (edited 05 October 2002).]

Miss_Lisey_Molloy Taurus

Keith Urban - CMA 2005 Entertainer Of The Year!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2002 3:03 pm

I hate that so much! People that think because we are girls, we don't like footy! I wrote a letter of complaint to Girlfriend Magazine because of that! They always have things like:

Q: Your boy asks you what footy team you go for and of course you have never seen one in your life so what do you say?
a) Pick a team and hope it's right
b) say you dont have a team but enjoy the sport
c) tell him the truth

It is sexist! no fair! I hate that sooo much! We are as much a footy fan as the next guy!

Ok i will shushy! No-one that i talk to for a long time is on MSN. I am lonely! "Have you heard about the lonesome loser, beaten by the queen of hearts every time" yay! Go little river band! hahaha!
Love always, Alyssa xoxo

*~Official Leader of the Jarrod Molloy cheersquad~*

*~Alyssa's song of the week~*
"If U Told Me To Cry 4 U, I Could, If U Told Me To Die 4 U I Would" *Always- Bon Jovi*
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger  
TaZ_LuVs_EmIn3m Gemini

*~KeViN is GoRjOuZ~*

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2002 3:37 pm

omg i agree 100% leonie and sheree, at skool if i mention the pies or footy 2 things r brought up by guys either im gay or i watch it coz of the hot guys. But it soooooooo isnt true its not my fault that all this nick stuff is happening. Yes i luv him to death and yes he is my favourite player(same as brodie) but to me he is a great player he has great talent and i wish that some ppl would lay off him!!! I am a gurl yes i am 16 yes but i feel just as passionate about the pies as the guys on here just that im in luv with 2 of em and 1 just happens to be in the middle of being bagged by his own fans! GO GURLS!!!!!!!!!!!!! but saying all that we gurls cant blame all guys there r a few guys out there who r very kind and even attracted lol by us chicks who r footy fans so to the guys who r good about it i luv u all!!! and to the guys that bag go shove it lol

*~Catch ya later luv always Tara~*
***aka Tara_luvsNicknBrodie***
Wait in line for 6 hours getting a grand finals ticket: $120
Buying my train ticket to the 'G' on saturday: $11.00
Watching Nathan and Mick hold up tha premiership cup: PRICELESS!!!

I LUV YA NICK DAVIS AND BRODIE HOLLAND U 2 R THE BEST AND R THE SEXCIEST!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger  
Mcgoughs_gurl 

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2002 3:53 pm

i agree i know heaps bout fotty & i love it so much footy is my life!! carn the pie one step betta next yr

~**Mcgoughs_gurl**~
McGoughs Biggest fan or so i've been told!
jk- i have come to the conclusion that i would like to marry McGough only thing is that i dont think he'd want me dammit! haha

carlabuckley_05 Cancer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2002 4:02 pm

us girls know alot more about footy/collingwood/(in my case nathan buckley) than u think ..

there are two types of people ... those that barrack for collingwood ... and those that wish they did ... to be continued

NATHAN BUCKLEY FOR PRESIDENT
Brown26 

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2002 4:37 pm

Lol - first gem of the off season

whilst being extremely sympathetic to your cause, RAOFLMAO!

"at skool if i mention the pies or footy 2 things r brought up by guys either im gay or i watch it coz of the hot guys"

i_luv_nick_davis!
Miss_Lisey_Molloy
Mcgoughs_gurl
Sheree_luvs_Nick_Davis
carlabuckley_05

does anyone detect a theme?!?

No one here would be infactuated with our players at collingwood, would they!?!Now I can't comment on the gay issue, but I've heard what goes on in the chicks channel... "Who's single, who's the hottest, who should cut thier hair," etc.

I'm not doubting that you enjoy and are very passionate about your football and collingwood, but you've gotta admit there's an element of the "cute guys in tight shorts" syndrome.

- but I never saw anyone with the nick "McGuane's girl" or "I luv Mick McGuane". Wonder why..

Pies for Premiers 2002, 3, 4, 5, 6....
Black_White 

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2002 5:39 pm

Chicks Channel??
Way to scary for me in there......best left to braver souls to report on the going ons in that place!

Ladies, we don't mind your posts, you are all passionate followers of the greatest sporting club the world has seen.
Just keep it on track outside of the chicks channel, please?

-Craig

Rowdy 

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2002 4:06 am

Hey girls don't let it bother you. I used to go through the same thing and I still do to an extent. It's a fact that most guys think we of the opposite sex are more concerned about the social lives of our favourite players. Many moons ago when I was sweet 16 it was safe to say that I had a bonefide obesession with Gavin Brown. Now that wasn't to say I didn't know jack about football, I knew more than most of the guys did. I just thought Rowdy was the be all and end all. I appreciated his football talents beyond belief, having followed him through the Under 19's. The fact that he was gorgeous fuelled my devotion to him. This is where you're problem comes in, guys don't respect the fact that you go on about how 'hot' a player is, it diminishes your knowledge of the actual game (in their opinion). This of course is another double standard, as i'm sure guys watch Anna Kornicova (or however it's spelt) for her tennis prowess and not her looks right? Now that I'm married with kids my opinion is somewhat respected as I'm not seen as a silly teenage girl that just wants to date a footy player. The whole issue with Nick Davis has not helped your plight as guys (ok, so I'm be very general) and sooking about footballers don't mix. So, my advice is to just do what you do, don't justify your knowledge of the game to anyone. Females make up a huge number of those in the crowd each week, and the majority of them are passionate and dedicated, so what if the players are worth taking a second look at - you don't think the AFL markets them as sex object? Just keep the boy talk to the Chicks Channel and use your footy knowledge for the other forums.

Miss_Lisey_Molloy Taurus

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2002 4:34 am

I didn't like Jarrod from the way he looked. I fell in love with his performance! I remember going to that first game in 2001 and watching him and going to my mum "omg mum, that guy is a superstar!" When I got to school, I was talking to my friend, Jarrod, on the bus and he was talking about Jarrod Molloy. He mentioned something that I remember and I go "is that his name!?" From then on I just loved him! How he played footy was amazing for me! Me and Jarrod would never stop talking about him on the bus! Jarrod claimed he would be the next Jarrod Molloy and I always laughed and said "yep, I can imagine being your number 1 fan!" hahahah.
Love always, Alyssa xoxo

"I got a song been on my mind, And the tune can be sung, and the words all rhyme, Deede-ee deet deet deet deet deet deet deedle dee dee! "
*Crunchy Granola Suite- Neil Diamond*

[This message has been edited by Miss_Lisey_Molloy (edited 06 October 2002).]
carlabuckley_05 Cancer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2002 5:21 am

why were u in chicks channel in the first place brown26?

NATHANBUCKLEYNATHANBUCKLEYNATHANBUCKLEY NATHANBUCKLEYNATHANBUCKLEYNATHANBUCKLEY NATHANBUCKLEYNATHANBUCKLEYNATHANBUCKLEY NATHANBUCKLEYNATHANBUCKLEYNATHANBUCKLEY NATHANBUCKLEYNATHANBUCKLEYNATHANBUCKLEY

there are two types of people ... those that barrack for collingwood ... and those that wish they did ... to be continued

NATHAN BUCKLEY FOR PRESIDENT

(if you're going to string words together please put some spaces in between here and there otherwise it throws the margins of the page out and it can be very annoying...Thanks)

[This message has been edited by cobood (edited 06 October 2002).]
@shLicuria 

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2002 6:00 am

guyz dont worry about it!! all us gurlz go thru that!!
trust me, you'll show all thosee 'blokes' at the footy and other guyz sooner or lata! lol then you'll have nothing to worry about!

and none of us hate you! rite guyz?
but ummm.. the obsession with the chicks channel... LOL it used to neva get written in! and if you look at it now... lol its dominated by a fewww chickadees that we're talking about

HEHEHEHHEE nah we lv u all
lv frm me who lvs paul AND everyone on nicks

Tyson Lane Forever
and A Day.
I miss you tubs.
Miss_Lisey_Molloy Taurus

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2002 7:22 am

Hahahha! It all started with me and Rach writing demented poems and then everybody started posting again! yay go me and rach!
Love always, Alyssa xoxo

"I got a song been on my mind, And the tune can be sung, and the words all rhyme, Deede-ee deet deet deet deet deet deet deedle dee dee! "
*Crunchy Granola Suite- Neil Diamond*
Brown26 

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2002 1:54 pm

Moderating with Joel and George... Someone's gotta do it 9chicks channel that is!)...

and i disagree with rowdy, you should justify your football opinions, but justify it by putting forward a logical organised argument to support it, not just "Nick is so cute / rad / blah blah blah"

I'm not saying that's what you do, but that's what some chicks do, and since everyone else has generalised..

Pies for Premiers 2002, 3, 4, 5, 6....
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3   

Jump to: