Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

IMPORTANT NEWS RE: NICK DAVIS (dedic: to tara)

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
@shLicuria 

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2002 12:28 pm
Post subject: IMPORTANT NEWS RE: NICK DAVIS (dedic: to tara)Reply with quote

HOPE YOU HAVE ALL CLICKED AND OPENED THIS TOPIC UP, DUE TO ITS TITLE

I WOULD LIKE TO SAY THAT NICK DAVIS MAY BE HOMESICK, BUT I AM SICK OF HEARING THE BLOOD OF BLACK AND WHITE, PPL LIKE YOU GUYZ, READING MY MSG NOW, HOW IT 'SICKENS' YOU AND IT IS A 'DISCRACE' ABOUT NICK DAVIS WANTING TO LEAVE THE CLUB.
HE IS NOT WANTING TO LEAVE THE CLUB ITSELF, HE IS HOME SICK. U KNOW THAT FEELING WEN U HAVE A NEED TO SEE FAMILY. A NEED TO SEE OLD FRIENDS, AND TO SEE OLD SURROUNDINGS..

NOW TELL ME YOU HAVENT FELT THAT BEFORE?

i moved from sydney years ago, but i still have a need for it sometimes. my sista found it so hard to leave sydney away frm friends and ppl she grew up with that she had to get counciling for quite a time afterwards.
SO FRANKLY, NICK HAS BEEN DAMN BRAVE.
I KNOW LOTS OF PLAYERS MOVE INTERSTATE WEN THEY ARE YOUNG FOR FOOTBALL, ITS JUST THAT IT HIT NICK HARDER THAN THE REST OF THEM, AND HE HAS TAKEN IT FOR YEARS NOW, AND NOW IT HAS JUST HIT HIM HARDER HOW MUCH HE MISSES THE AREA OF WHICH HE GREW UP.

LOOK AT MATCHES, AND SEE HOW HARD HE TRIES FOR THE BALL FOR COLLINGWOOD, HOW HAPPY HE IS WHEN COLLINGWOOD WIN, HOW HAPPY HE IS TO PLAYYY WITH COLLINGWOOD.
THE KEY WORD ABOVE IIIISSS COLLINGWOOD. HE LVS IT AS MUCH AS ANY OTHER PLAYER AND EVERYONE KNOWS THAT THE CLUB ISNT THE FACTOR.
IT IS NOT NICKS FAULT IF HE IS HOMESICK AND IT IS NOT PATHETIC THAT HE WANTS TO MOVE.
IT IS NOT THAT HE WANTS TO GO TO SYDNEY, ITS JUST THAT THERE HAPPENS TO BE A CLUB THERE.

i want as much as the rest of u for him to stay, and i really hope he does, but wat he feels is wat will take him to where his wants and needs are.

i have no idea if what i said make sense, i just wrote out wat i was thinking in my head, and i am sorry if i am hasty or being rude but personally the CLUB (that u think nick wants to leave so badly) is wat is hurting nick more than nething or neone

lv frm me who lvs paul
PS PHEEEWWW thats a bit to take in!

Tyson Lane Forever
and A Day.
I miss you tubs.
TaZ_LuVs_EmIn3m Gemini

*~KeViN is GoRjOuZ~*

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2002 12:41 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG OMG ASHHHHHHHHHH thanxs heaps that is sooooooooo nice and kind u arent being harsh just saying how ya feel and yes there will be heaps that agree and heaps that dont agree but i for one think the same how can a club be as close as we r split like this so quickly instead of jumping on the guys back we should try and stay together and make it either easier for him to choose to stay or to leave well said ash its exactly wat i thought!!

PS: Luv ya nick for eva and i may get crap coz of my nickname but i dont care!!!

*~Catch ya later luv always Tara~*
***aka Tara_luvsNicknBrodie***
Wait in line for 6 hours getting a grand finals ticket: $120
Buying my train ticket to the 'G' on saturday: $11.00
Watching Nathan and Mick hold up tha premiership cup: PRICELESS!!!

I LUV YA NICK DAVIS AND BRODIE HOLLAND U 2 R THE BEST AND R THE SEXCIEST!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger  
@shLicuria 

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2002 12:46 pm

tara.
at least there is SOME salvation in this world!
and wat a CRUEEEEL world that world can be sometimes

lv frm me who lvs paul

Tyson Lane Forever
and A Day.
I miss you tubs.
Miss_Lisey_Molloy Taurus

Keith Urban - CMA 2005 Entertainer Of The Year!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2002 1:21 pm

Homesickness is a horrible feeling.
I moved from Adelaide to here 7 years ago and sometimes I would love to go back and see all my relatives and hang out with my best friend and stuff.

My brother, Brendan got an pastry chef apprenticeship when he turned 20. He moved back here 5 months before he turned 22. His apprenticeship was in Queensland where he lived just near Surfers Paradise. We have a holiday once a year so we always went to Queensland and he was always so happy to see us. When we were leaving I would always be crying and he cried too. He was always ringing saying he wants to come home. He was homesick and footysick! They never had any news on collingwood up there so we had to send him major articles from the newspaper so he could get some goss on Collingwood.
When he came back for my sister's wedding just after his apprenticeship, he suprised us by saying he ain't going back. We thought he would continue to work at the bakery as the head pastry chef. Now he is in the RAN (royal australian navy) and he comes and visits us about every weekend. I bump into him at the footy a lot aswell. When he goes out to sea, he will be homesick again but he will cope as it is a good career help.
Hopefully Nicky Davis thinks the same way.

I have changed my chant a bit for this moment!
'oh nicky your so good, please stay at Collingwood, oh nicky!'
It is to the song 'oh micky your so fine, your so fine you blow my mind, hey micky' It was originally:
'oh nicky your so good, kick a goal for collingwood, go nicky!'

Love always, Alyssa xoxo

*~Official Leader of the Jarrod Molloy cheersquad~*

*~Alyssa's song of the week~*
"If U Told Me To Cry 4 U, I Could, If U Told Me To Die 4 U I Would" *Always- Bon Jovi*
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger  
Sheree_luvs_Nick_Davis 

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2002 1:51 pm

i am so glad u said all of that AshLicuria, i have been so heart broken these last couple of days....and all i wanted 2 do was speak 2 tara! Tara and i are his biggest fans and we love him 2 bits, we have supported him wen people were saying he was a crap player etc. all i can say is that i want him 2 be happy, if he play's 4 collingwood its a bonus..but if he plays 4 anyother team i will still love him! he's a great player and its really upseting wen there are so many COLLINGWOOD supporters baggin him, alright its not nice wat he is doing after collingwood is offering him everything...but maybe u should think about wat he's feeling, if u are a true collingwood supporter u would go out there and support him...coz he's not worth losing!
Nick is just a human being like all of us, and he has feelings 2 and if his heart aint at collingwood well u cant change that!
I LOVE U NICK AND I WISH U THE BEST OF LUCK 4 THE FUTURE!

Luv Sheree
xxx
P.S thanx so much tara 4 everything, its great 2 know that there is someone who loves wat i love and feels wat i feel..u'r like a big sister 2 me..thanx so much

*~Sheree~*
I luv Nick and brodie 4 life!
No matter wat anyone say's nick will always be my favourite player

Rowdy 

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2002 2:06 pm

As I have mentioned before ND should feel honoured to be playing football at the level he is. There are kids that just don't have the talent but have twice as much heart and they'd get over any homesickness that I am sure, just to be given the chance to call themselves a Collingwood player. The fact that ND has dragged this saga on for over a year now is probably the biggest reason so many people are peeved, we're just sick to death of it and wish he would decide one way or another. Being homesick is an affliction most of us have suffered, again as I have mentioned before my hubby is from Canada and has not seen his family or friends in over 4 yrs...unlike ND he does not have the opportunity to jump on a plane and see them in around 60 minutes. We can't just pack up our business and head off when the mood hits us, we have responsibilites and people that rely on us here..and this is the point ND is missing. His disregard for his teammates and the fans that have cheered him on week in week out - this obviously is not enough to overcome the need to be with his girlfriend and family. You're right, family is everything but there has to come a point when one gets over it for the sake of moving on. How the heck can anyone respect him when he changes his mind as often as the wind changes? I feel more sorry for the guys that were traded against their will, the guys that were victims of circumstance and the way of the AFL. I don't feel sorry for guys that think they have the right and priveledge to decide where they play and on what terms. Put your personal feelings for ND aside and see this from a hardcore football point of view - a guy who doesn't want to be there is worth ten guys that have half his talent. So adious Nicky D...glad you had the chance to wear the greatest jumper in the history of the world, shame you didn't know it.

Mcgoughs_gurl 

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2002 4:05 pm

NICK DAVIS ROCKS!!! & hell make the best decusion for everyone

~**Mcgoughs_gurl**~
McGoughs Biggest fan or so i've been told!
jk- i have come to the conclusion that i would like to marry McGough only thing is that i dont think he'd want me dammit! haha

@shLicuria 

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2002 5:52 am

rowdy, nick is feeling things that no one else knows. its not his fault its just the way things have to be. dont blame nick he is not 'picking up his business' and moving elsewhere, he wants to be at collingwood like any otha playa.

with all this talk NO WONDER the poor guy wants to go back home, see what its doing??? i mean look what the club is saying? i dont think he'd want to be with supporters and a club like this now anyway.

hope he says ST*** IT pies

lv frm me who lvs paul

Tyson Lane Forever
and A Day.
I miss you tubs.
wimmey Capricorn

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2002 6:40 am

I'm with you rowdy, Its not the fact that Nick is homesick and wants to go home its the fact that he has dragged it on for so long milking it for all its worth.

@shLicuria 

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2002 6:58 am

ugh. typicle

guyz go awayyy, let him leave on hype of how GREAT cwood was AND its supporters.
thou i disagree entirely.

lv frm me

"Cuz i miss you but its so, so strong that it takes my breath away.
and i breath you, into my heart and pray for the strength to stand today without you".
Tyson Lane, Brent Tuckey, Nicki Stone. xoxoxo4eva. miss u
Cmon DEVIL! dont be next! ur the best nicki davis, dont go.
*Rach_luvs_Lonie* Aries

*~LiL bItTa CoUnTrY..LiL bItA mJ~*

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2002 9:08 am

Well I think Nicky D has a huge amount of courage for staying as long as he has! I know if that was me I prob wouldnt have stayed as long as he has! He is such a champion and he will be missed heaps around the club and on the field in the black and white colours! Homesickness is one of the worst things I reckon, U think everything is going to work out and u will get used to being away from home ok stuff and u try to ignore it but in the end u just know that u really miss ur family and friends and u have to go home! I think Nick would be happy to stay with the Pies if his fam and friends and everyone moved to melbourne so he could see them everyday!!
I hope U go well Nick, wereva u go next in ur footy carear!!
We luv ya buddy!!!!
Luv Rach!!xoxox
P.S- All this is provided Nick leaves, he might not yet!!

*OHH THE RYAN LONIE OHH THE RYAN LONIE OHH THE RYAN LONIE AND THATS WOT ITS ALL ABOUT*

I am so smart..S M A T
Rowdy 

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2002 10:14 am

Argh, it's not that I'm a heartless b@#tch that doesn't care about someone's feelings but this is football for crying out loud. He should just make his damn mind up and then announce what his plans are, not change his tune every second day.If Nick Davis takes on board the opinions of pie fans and what they have been saying about him of late then he needs to join Gary Ayres in growing some thicker skin. God I can't wait till season 2003 starts so we can stop debating about the feelings of Nick Davis. It's gone way beyong boring now.

Rowdy 

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2002 10:17 am

Courage and Nick Davis should never be used in the same sentence. Shame shame shame.

Morrigu Capricorn

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2002 11:04 am

Oh for God's sake - it is not that he wants to leave the club that has angered so many people - it is the way HE HIMSELF NO-ONE ELSE has handled the situation - read back through his statements "a pie in 2003 or I'll be dead" blah blah blah The club has done everything in it's power to support and nurture him and the supporters through the year went out of their way to let him know he was wanted.For what?? he did not even have the intestinal fortitude to show up for a meeting with the club in person only days after a GF! He is not a 17 year old and yes he probably is homesick (don't even start the you don't understand crap I am originally from Sydney also) but if you make statements about committment at least have the decency to mean them - it is the sense of betrayal that is hurting Collingwood people. IMO good riddance! I sincerely hope you pick partners with a greater understanding of loyalty and committment or you are in for a life of betrayal and tears!

Rowdy 

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2002 11:13 am

You go bucks4ever! Well said!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3   

Jump to: