Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Thanks Mike

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rowdy 

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2002 11:17 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

My sentiments exactly - great site! Perhaps you could introduce some type of subscription. I know people hate paying money out but it's an option for the future should you need funds to keep the board going. As long as the fee was reasonably I would cough up. These type of forums are not easily found, sure there's plenty around with heaps of spam and general rubbish...I find the posts on this board worth reading (most of them anyways, no offence Chicks Channel).

AnthonyC Aquarius

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2002 11:21 am

I want to add my thanks as well. A great site, hope it continues for a long time to come.

Go Pies!
Greg J Aquarius

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2002 11:41 am

It is hard to imagine the link this site gives us to fellow Collingwood people.

I have met an immense number of people through this site. It really is phenomenal how many. From just some of you I caught up with at the Cricketers on Grand Final day I could reel off, JLC, Afro-orfa Man, Pies Premiers 2002, Foxy, Bartros, Kristin5, Cobood, Stik35 (who I did not see on Saturday, but do most), MagpieMel, CQ (the mouse that roars), Rohan, Lorelei (she off the backpack), tessa, Paulie, SS11, Mags, Magpira, ck_nd (met you last time you where down, and remember you from the beer garden this time, but have I confused you with Lorelei of the backpack?), Swanny21 (first time from QLD), Special Delivery (first time from QLD) and of course Joffa, not to mention a whole bunch of people who I know by their real names but not their posting names, or those who know someone who posts but do not post themselves, and a whole bunch of people who post mostly on FTO but still read / post on Nicks.

My apologies for those who I left out. I have not forgotten you, only I was disrupted (at work) while composing the list and now it is time to flee (to the pub).

Anyway, seeing as Mike and Nick do not reap the same benefits that I do from visiting this site, I reckon you deserve all the laurels that we and the club bestow on you.

Go Nick's and Go the Pies. It's the same thing now.

I am sure I will see even more next season, might even see Mike.

Thanks from the bottom of my black and white pumping heart.

Rule 1. Barrack for Collingwood
Rule 2. See rule 1.
Rule 3. There is no rule 3.

CARN DE PIES!
Greg J
JLC Aquarius

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2002 2:08 pm

Following on from Gregs lead:

Thanks to Nick and Mike for the opportunity to post on such a great website. Most clubs would be envious to have such a good sight for supporters.

I have met some pretty good people from Nicks as well like Greg J, Foxy, Bart, Magpira, Special Delivary,SS11, Kristin 5, CQ, Cobood and others who i cant remember.

I already knew Afro Orfa, Pies Premiers 2002 from uni and high school so you guys dont count

Joffa im sure i met you before i knew about Nicks ??

Once again thanks heaps and keep up the good work.

jlc

Essendon 2000 premiers
2001 runners up
2002 fifth
2003 ????
The slide continues
neutral_fan 

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2002 2:16 pm

Endorse all the above.

ck_nd Pisces

Pie Minister

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2002 8:23 am

Mike your efforts are much appreciated, I think I would be a very frustrated Sydney Magpie without this BB.

Rowdy as for the subscription I joined magpie mail it was the best $10 I ever spent (and there will soon (if not already) be the option for the $25 package) and received a magpie mail address: pie_minister@magpies.net ()

Greg J, I was in the Beer Garden at the Cricketers on GF day I was the lady in Pies gear wearing the red lipstick ()

Go Pies! You are doing us Proud.

Carol

May the Wings of the Magpie touch every corner of the Nation!
Kristin5 Taurus

Fiery Redhead

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2002 9:14 am

ck_nd, I thought you looked familiar (we met at Colonial earlier this year)!!! I had no idea that was you - sorry! If I had've realised, I would've said hello.

"I'm sure people see me as a screaming redhead with a big pair of boobs, but I like to think I've got things to say." Geri Halliwell, former member of the Spice Girls
BJ Aquarius

Harry C - The champion of the Harrys

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2002 11:00 am

You do an amazing job Mike. I envy you in the way you have managed to put so much effort in to Nick's. You are a true credit to Collingwood people and your devotion to this site is unbelieveable.
Thank you for making this site possible, it has been my saviour in a way that not many people I know will ever understand. To converse and relate to other true Collingwood people is a dream for me. I don't get the opportunity to go the footy very often, the WA media is full of the two teams they have over here and most people I know hate Collingwood.
So this site is special to me.
Thanks

BJ

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2   

Jump to: