Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Raffle # 3 Player Sponsor Breakfast

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> NBB Player Sponsorship

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MagpieMel Cancer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:09 pm
Post subject: Raffle # 3 Player Sponsor BreakfastReply with quote

Today the club contacted me and informed me that the Player Sponsor Breakfast is THIS SUNDAY

I know that it is very short notice, (and I did express this concern to the poor guy who got the job of calling me) but if you are not able to attend please let me know by 9am tomorrow as I am pulling together a quick draw and would like to try and eliminate anyone who is not going to be able to go.

Winners will be notified by 10am tomorrow.

Please note : If you got a pm by me this afternoon regarding your sponsorship status, you will not be included in this draw unless I hear from you before the draw
Bucks5 Capricorn

Nicky D - Parting the red sea

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:21 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Cant make it.
Beth Leo

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:26 pm

Thanks Mel but that's a no from me too.
MagpieMel Cancer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:47 pm
Post subject: Winners areReply with quote

[Ronrat and Dudham

Sorry for the delay in getting the winners up, I got dragged into a staff meeting.
ronrat 

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:01 pm

Just got back and thanks for the opportunity. We both made it and sat either side of Brent. Jacquie and Mum were there. Pity Caff can't afford shoes though LOL. Breakfast was OK and Chrisso interviewed Harry, Heef (both were asked about the love life. Seems you girls might have a bit of a chance), Jolly, Dids (who drew the wrong raffle tickets out). It all finished about 11 as some including Tarks were off to Casey Fields. Got a hat signed by Presti, Caff, Steele, Chrisso, Heef so that will go to the Borneo Bears to raise money for Auskick in Indonesia. Chrisso laughed when I told him I could get him a game in Bali but he said it seemed like a good idea.
Thanks again and at least Paul and I didn't disgrace ourselves.

Oh and Caff said the thing they really nailed as a team was the tackling and they exceeded the targets set and was a team goal they had set themselves.

Oh and thnks to Sultan of Spin and his cunning sidekick Sharrod the Iceman for alerting me to the fact that I had won and Mel for being awake at 2 Am when I PMed this morning.

Proud Pies Aquarius

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:20 pm

Great to meet you ronrat and Dudham.

Glad I was on the Nick's Sponsored Players table as my player (Josh Thomas) hasn't played as yet and I couldn't think of a better table to be on (since I'm also part of the Nick's Sponsorship Group).

Mother was quite exciteable this morning, running round getting players signing her 2010 Members shirt (that she was wearing).....even suggesting they can sign the lumpy parts!

MagpieMel Cancer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:41 pm

Sounds like a fun morning, thanks for the report and it was great that Proud Pies got to sit on the same table as her fellow Nicks sponsors Very Happy

How many players were there? all of them or just a select group.
ronrat 

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:00 pm

About a dozen players turned up. From memory Dids, Harry, Caff, Heath, Presti, Luke Ball, Medders, Tarkyn, Jolly, Steele, Leon, Daisy, Pendles, Michael Christian Mced,. Could have been a few more.A lot were off to Casey for the ressies and Nick and a few had nigglies. Anvil was off to a footy show. Jacquies Mum is a card. She would have been a handful in her earlier days. Problem was I went to the Elsternwick after and Sharrod the Iceman got me pissed. I am suffering today.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> NBB Player Sponsorship All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: