Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Heath Scotland & Brodie Holland = Trade bait

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BUCKS 

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2002 4:56 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Scud....Thats all I've been saying....Seeing that Buckley is not getting any younger we need to recruit a tall young midfielder.

Just imagine our future midfield

CENTER LINE = T Lockyer S O'Bree K Johnson

RUCK DIVISION = P Everitt N Buckley P Licuria

TO ROTATE = R Cole, R Lonie, M McGough, A Didak and D Adkins

Pretty good mix to me!

Greg J Aquarius

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2002 5:07 am

There's no way we will let Heath Scotland go unless we get a very good deal, and he wants to go. This was the case last year, and would be the case even more so this year.

We've invested a lot of time and money in this guy, and now that he is starting to pay dividends we will not get rid of him.

He came on as a fresh player in the Granny and the players did not use him enough. He was full of run, but did not receive the ball.

He is also capable of getting the ball himself, clear it, or run with it as well as being a damn good kick.

Rule 1. Barrack for Collingwood
Rule 2. See rule 1.
Rule 3. There is no rule 3.

CARN DE PIES!
Greg J
Brown26 

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2002 2:23 pm

scots is a good player, we've invested a bit in him, but with MCG to come back in I don't know if we've got room for him. Could trade O'Bree if we could get more for him, maybe a way to go...

trade Brodie, we don't need him as Leon develops, sorry brodie!

don't mess with the line up too much, I don't reckon we need another midfielder, definately not mecuri type player, more a misiti (but too old). with MCG to come back in, why not trade O'Bree and Brodie for a Ruckman (Alan I reckon would be good, Everit if you could keep him under control, French definitly an option! Goodes would be ok but more up forwards than ruck, still need McKee, maybe freee taz on the HFF more often, lots of optiobns but not as good as getting a real ruck.)

Brodie for french would be good for both teams, and brodie would get play in the midfield more (understand port have no in and under players in the midfield when hardwick and wnaganeen play back, and carr gets a taging role. brodie would be value.)

then you could trade O'Bree for picks / a tall midfielder is you wanted too, but I think it's excessive. I'd rather trade for a good young kid, maybe a tall backman, some depth etc. Or keep him and have midfield depth.

Pies for Premiers 2002, 3, 4, 5, 6....
Alphonso 

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2002 3:34 pm

Hey Bucks,

You sound very familiar to me. Do i know you cause i was talking to someone who said the same thing the other day...

P.S. Hows the tooth

To answer your question, i agree with Brodie but not Heath

Big Al

Cam Capricorn

Nick's BB Member #166

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2002 4:56 pm

Heath Scotland will be rated highly in the years to come. Trade him at our own peril. If we lose Lane, Rintoul, Cummings & Richardson there be cap room or at least squad room. Trade or delist Shaw, Dimmatina, & Kinnear.

Hard at it. The Collingwood way.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2   

Jump to: