Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Re: " Tazza "

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fradam Virgo

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2002 6:55 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

How many forwards at 20 were champions? Not many!!!!!!!!! Carey and Lloyd maybe in recent times that's it and neither of them played their best football at 20. Lynch is 34 and playing his best footy. Taz has another decade of footy, he's young and learning. Cut him some slack and encourage him a little instead of trying to drag him down.

Fradam Wrote This
Murray 

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2002 7:02 am

Yeah, coz Tazz is reading this and nobody should be criticised. Why its just unCollinwood like to have an opinion on something controvesial, like the form of a footballer. Gee when Tazz reads this he will just up and quit. Do ya think?

DARE TO STRUGGLE - DARE TO WIN

Murray 

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2002 7:02 am

Yeah, coz Tazz is reading this and nobody should be criticised. Why its just unCollingwood like to have an opinion on something controvesial, like the form of a footballer. Gee when Tazz reads this he will just up and quit. Do ya think?

DARE TO STRUGGLE - DARE TO WIN

Fradam Virgo

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2002 7:41 am

Murray we're talking here, you don't have to be a smartarse you know.....and by the way we do know for a fact that players from time to time have read this board ok.

I don't have a problem with critcism, it just needs to be constructive. How is saying he should be in the top 3 forwards helping?

It's very easy to be critical, it's a lot harder to go and there and get the nut yourself.

Fradam Wrote This
MrsTarrant Sagittarius

I love you Chrissy Tarrant you rock!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2002 9:31 am

Look I am sick and tired of all this arguing! Can't we just support our boys through thick and thin and only give constructive criticism? I have just been arguing with Bribane Lions supporters and I can tell you this much that we Collingwood supporters need to stick together because it's us against the rest of the world! GO PIES! GO TAZZA!

View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number 
Black_White 

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2002 12:25 pm

You're right Mrs Taz. Let's get the boy right, be it with rest or operation. Then I'm sure he will repay the time, effort and money CFC have invested in him.
He is but a boy and has a huge future in front of him. If we can get other players to play that one level higher than this year, then Tazz will be the recipient of several Premiership, and hopefully, goalkicking medallions.
This season is done, let's move forward....

-Craig

CQ 

ambitious that

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2002 12:48 pm

you know what, im sick of everyone bagging tazza.
he wears black and white ok, and he tries his best every week.
do you think if he didnt give a stuff he would still be at collingwood? you know he could easily find another team and get heaps more money, but does he? NO.
so if u dont have anything good to say about him then just shutup ok.

TARKO TARKO MAN!
I WANT TO BE A TARKO MAN!
MrsTarrant Sagittarius

I love you Chrissy Tarrant you rock!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2002 2:17 pm

I couldn't agree more CQ! Lets stop fighting and support our team because no one else is going to do it, they all hate us! GO PIES! GO TAZZA!

View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number 
MaGPiE^MaGiC 

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2002 3:16 pm

i would just like to say...that im proud of the pies doing soo bloody well..and so should everyone. so we should all stop picking on TaZzA coz his a star....n we should all support our players no matter what!!
GO PIES!!!!!!!

Brown26 

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2002 4:59 pm

It was kinda obvious he was carying an injury, I reckon he needs to step up next year, but also he has contributed enough to not trade/delist/do anything stupid, even though he hasn't been kicking many goals he's done a few good things, and occasionally kicks a bag.

plus I agree with joel, no other forward gets / is allowed to get the tretment tarrant gets every week, it's a disgrace.

Pies for Premiers 2002, 3, 4, 5, 6....
MissMagpie_20 Capricorn

BUCKS SIMPLY THE BEST!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2002 6:15 am

Yeah Chrissy has been down on his goalkickingthis year but he has still been an integral part of our team in 2002. Particularly the last dew weeks, his second efforts and 1 percenters have been inspirational for a young guy who cops so much crap and he is a credit to himself and this footy club. Cast your minds back to that handball against Port in the final which lead to the sealer, that sort of thing is only counted as one handball in that stat book but the value those little things have are enormous. Taz has added a whole new dimension to his game this year, which he has had to seen as though he can't make any leads without being raped by 3 defenders. Im proud of you Tazza!

No-one can predict to what heights you can soar Pieboys... Not even you will know unless you spread your wings (and we did).

FLOREAT PICA - MAY THE MAGPIES PROSPER
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2   

Jump to: