Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

2010 Sponsorship Update 28/1/2010

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MagpieMel Cancer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:22 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry for being MIA for a few days, needed to focus on the holiday I saved all year for instead of being on the computer.

Basically at this stage the account we have used is the same one we have used previously although the bank was taken over and the account number slightly altered by the addition of a prefix.

Because I have no ties with the account directly I have asked Marg for her help to get to the bottom of this.

Sorry again for the delay in getting through the pm's will make sure everyone has a reply today.
cobood Aquarius

In Bucks I trust!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:23 am

^ Thats all well and good Mel... maybe u shouldnt have put your hand up then....
BlackAndWhiteSince87 Aries

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:49 am

cobood wrote:
^ Thats all well and good Mel... maybe u shouldnt have put your hand up then....

In Mel's defence,I also offered to do the sponsorship this year,and Marg and Mel agreed that Mel is best to take it over as she did the sponsorship before Marg did,which I fully agreed with.

It is hardly Mel's fault that the sponsorship has co incided with her holiday.
HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:53 am

Is put your hand up immoral or illegal?
cobood Aquarius

In Bucks I trust!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:03 pm

OOps Embarassed

Last edited by cobood on Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
cobood Aquarius

In Bucks I trust!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:06 pm

[quote="cobood"]
BlackAndWhiteSince87 wrote:
cobood wrote:

In Mel's defence,I also offered to do the sponsorship this year,and Marg and Mel agreed that Mel is best to take it over as she did the sponsorship before Marg did,which I fully agreed with.

It is hardly Mel's fault that the sponsorship has co incided with her holiday.

this is in my defence..... Mel surely wouldve known when she would be away?? It wasnt that as much as her saying that shed better consentrate on her hols as she saved up for them all year... I took that as pissed off at us for causing her trouble... Well Im sorry but when you commit to something which no one twisted anyones arm for... u have to be prepared for the circumstances which may arise....

Also she wouldve known what to expect being the one that did it before Marg !?...

Proud Pies Aquarius

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:14 pm

oh for god's sake......Mel is doing this VOLUNTARILY!

and no, the bank accounts were different when Mel did it before. In 2006, we used MY bank account to deposit the monies!

Your quick to complain cobood, but i don't see you ever offering to help

cobood Aquarius

In Bucks I trust!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:15 pm

Dont Make me laugh proud pies (Jaqui).... and I wasnt complaining... wots VOLUNTARILY got to do with it??? Whoever got paid for doing anything on Nicks or for the Club....
MargOZ Taurus

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:41 pm

Hi guys, sorry, I've been on the road with work and just back today. My credit union merged and changed name so I'm just double checking with them as to why the transferred payments wont go through. Will advise ASAP. Smile
cobood Aquarius

In Bucks I trust!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:06 pm

Tks Marg.... Very Happy
fence-banger Aries

Zito Kypro

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:16 pm

Thanx, I'll check-in daily if I can, as I don't want my promised payment to become overdue and cause any hassles.
Dark Beanie Gemini

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:00 pm

Thanks Marg.

As soon as account details are confirmed, I will transfer my contribution.

MagpieMel Cancer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:51 pm

cobood wrote:

I put my hand up on the 15th of Jan, I got the info later that day after I had agreeed to take this on that we had a deadline of the 29th. So no when I offered to spend my time and effort organising this I didn't know it would be such an issue during my holiday... because previously the dates were more in line with the start of the actual footy season. So I assumed I would have plenty of time to do both.

Instead of causing further chaos and tossing it back immediately. I have been attempting to do the best I can whilst I am away and I think all in all I have done a pretty good job, considering the number of requests I had to make to get people to be interested in contributing as well as the number of people I have responded to individually. I also managed to get an extension from the club using nothing more than emails.

I'm happy to get the initial set up finished, but I think someone should take over after that's all done because I'm over it.
I don't see any point in wasting any more of my time when it clearly isn't appreciated I'm not seeking praise or anything like that.

Marg I take my hat off to you, because dealing with all the crap that goes with this job I have no idea how you managed to keep putting your hand up each year.
watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:41 pm

MagpieMel wrote:
cobood wrote:

I put my hand up on the 15th of Jan, I got the info later that day after I had agreeed to take this on that we had a deadline of the 29th. So no when I offered to spend my time and effort organising this I didn't know it would be such an issue during my holiday... because previously the dates were more in line with the start of the actual footy season. So I assumed I would have plenty of time to do both.

Instead of causing further chaos and tossing it back immediately. I have been attempting to do the best I can whilst I am away and I think all in all I have done a pretty good job, considering the number of requests I had to make to get people to be interested in contributing as well as the number of people I have responded to individually. I also managed to get an extension from the club using nothing more than emails.

I'm happy to get the initial set up finished, but I think someone should take over after that's all done because I'm over it.
I don't see any point in wasting any more of my time when it clearly isn't appreciated I'm not seeking praise or anything like that.

Marg I take my hat off to you, because dealing with all the crap that goes with this job I have no idea how you managed to keep putting your hand up each year.

Thank you for volunteering to do this. Your time & effort is appreciated.

MargOZ Taurus

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:26 am

Thanks for offering to help out this year Mel, it really is a huge help. With my time restrictions this year I can't run the whole thing on my own (and yes, it can be rather challenging at times!!!) but I'm still happy to help out and maybe we can pitch in together!

Hope you're holiday is going fabulously and look forward to catching up when you get back.

As for the bank account - hopefully all sorted now! If you have pledged an amount and are able to pay straight away, can you please give the bank transfer another go asap. That would be a huge help for us in making sure the first payment goes in on time.

Thanks! Very Happy

Marg

P.S. And thanks again Blackandwhitesince87 for your offer of help as well.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5   

Jump to: