Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

What made me laugh today...

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 161, 162, 163 ... 198, 199, 200  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 6:31 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Reads to me like a pretty honest description of a top line executive assistant.
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:36 pm

Took a walk down altona pier, shark was gone bugger! Did see a bunch of dickheads playing with a puffer fish! Guys I said, bad idea, they were like what is it? I said puffer fish, one prick and your in serious pain in hospital, they kept playing with it. This up coming generation is $£$%^%%$ scary dumb at times!
KenH Gemini

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:45 pm

Fraser Anning setting up his own party, ha ha! There are not that many dickheads around surely?
David Libra

I dare you to try

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:57 pm

“The Conservative National Party”... why not just call it “The White Pride Party” and be done with it? Ya gotta differentiate yourself from the rest of the morass of right-wing parties somehow, and Anning can surely claim with confidence that he’s more of a Nazi than any of them.
stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:34 pm

David wrote:
“The Conservative National Party”... why not just call it “The White Pride Party” and be done with it? Ya gotta differentiate yourself from the rest of the morass of right-wing parties somehow, and Anning can surely claim with confidence that he’s more of a Nazi than any of them.

With those Nazi salutes etc at that demo, have we actually heard from anyone there of the context?

They happened, captured on film so no arguments there. But, there's 2 schools of thought:

1. Those clowns are legit Nazi sympathisers

2. They are just idiots who, playing up to the Antifa dickwads calling them Nazi's, indulged in some poor attempts at humour by throwing Nazi salutes back at them.

I'd like to think the 2nd is more likely, mainly because I don't want any legit Nazi's around.

KenH Gemini

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:00 pm

stui magpie wrote:
David wrote:

With those Nazi salutes etc at that demo, have we actually heard from anyone there of the context?

They happened, captured on film so no arguments there. But, there's 2 schools of thought:

2. They are just idiots who, playing up to the Antifa dickwads calling them Nazi's, indulged in some poor attempts at humour by throwing Nazi salutes back at them.

I'd like to think the 2nd is more likely, mainly because I don't want any legit Nazi's around.

Well Blair Cottrell is def Nazi supporter!

swoop42 Virgo

Whatcha gonna do when he comes for you?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:23 pm

KenH wrote:
Fraser Anning setting up his own party, ha ha! There are not that many dickheads around surely?

16 first preference votes wasn't it?

So 16 dickheads at a minimum.

David Libra

I dare you to try

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:54 pm

stui magpie wrote:
David wrote:

Perhaps in some cases, but there were people there with legit Nazi paraphernalia, and there’s always going to be a spectrum in these things – from the garden-variety xenophobes and racists to actual Stormfront denizens. The difficulty with classifying far-right politicians and groups is that they’re always going to be trying to present themselves as slightly more mainstream than they actually are, and telling us that they’re not as bad as those actual Nazis over there.

So let’s just put this simply: Fraser Anning is too right-wing for One Nation. I think that tells us all we need to know about him.

stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:27 am

No argument on Anning, he's definitely a Sidchrome socket set.

(A tool of the highest quality)

HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:30 am

Try to tell me that another way.
stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:50 am

Speaking of Nazi's, this guy is whacked.

https://spectator.us/object-fascist-white-supremacist-nazis/

Laughing It's like a parody of a parody.

Quote:
Yesterday morning while visiting friends in London, I decided to take a stroll down to Pret A Manger for a spinach and avocado protein pot. On the way there, I found myself in the middle of some kind of demonstration. An intimidating gang of white men (along with a few women who had no doubt been threatened by their violent beer-swilling husbands into being there, and some people of color who had probably wandered into the demonstration by accident) were standing outside Burger King shouting disgusting pro-Brexit slogans, demanding ‘democracy’ and holding up signs expressing the need to ‘GET ON WITH IT’. These men were obviously white supremacists or why else would they be so vocal in their support of Brexit?

HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:52 am

I have never heard of an intimidating gang of white men along with a few women who was threatened by their violent beer-swilling husbands into being there and some people of color who wandered into the demonstration by accident were standing Burger King shouting disgusting pro-Brexit slogans demanding ‘democracy’ and holding up signs expressing the need to ‘GET ON WITH IT’.
David Libra

I dare you to try

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:02 pm

Well, it is a parody, so...
David Libra

I dare you to try

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:06 am

These $£$%^%%$ Indian-worker spam emails get me every time. Whoever's responsible for this is either some kind of genius comedian or is somehow managing to succeed at sucking people in – though I still have no idea what their actual aims are or how this spam is supposed to work.

(BTW, on 'Magazines', it's an autofill thing based on the 'name' attached to one of our work email accounts, which just makes these even weirder and more bizarre to read)

Quote:
Magazines,

Wow how comes, last month I recommended a candidate belonging to Indian heritage to interview, and guess what, the next day he gave me two grand, and he haven't got the offer yet!

I have many friends, some of them got promoted to senior positions after they refer Indian bacground candidates to work!

It is so great to work with Indian candidates! They will return you favour even before they passed out of the hiring process! How nice!

Magazines sir, you should join the club, send Candidates from Indian origin to interviews, start tomorrow, right now!

stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:54 pm

I just involuntarily read the quoted bit in an Indian accent.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 161, 162, 163 ... 198, 199, 200  Next
Page 162 of 200   

Jump to: