Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

What made me laugh today...

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 136, 137, 138 ... 198, 199, 200  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 1:48 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

^

Not bad.

you should have a look at some of the others on that Darwin awards site, there's some rippers of people doing stupid things.

swoop42 Virgo

Whatcha gonna do when he comes for you?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 1:56 pm

stui magpie wrote:
^

Agreed.

I had to laugh at my Grandson today. His first birthday party, he turns 1 tomorrow.

Big, strong boy, been walking since 9 months, doesn't know his own strength or understand that if you see stuff you can't just take it.

Little girl at the party, older than him (turns 2 in April) but shorter and lighter was terrorised by him. She was walking round with her dummy in her mouth and a sippy cup. he spotted her, ran at her, threw his bottle on the ground and first took her dummy then her drink. She was understandably not amused. He was grabbed and made to return his loot and given his own dummy.

15 minutes later, history repeats. This time she saw him coming like a steam train and started crying before he even got there. Even when he was told to say sorry and he tried to give her a hug he damn near crushed her. I was sorry for her but couldn't help laughing.

Stubborn little bugger, wanted to play with the bricks so walking over the volcanic rocks in bare feet wasn't going to stop him. You could see by his face that he wasn't finding the experience all that comfortable, but not a squark or a sook from him

Looks like they're going to have to rethink that violence against women ad campaign. Wink

stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 5:45 pm

^

It's interesting. At 1 year old you wouldn't think he'd have much of a clue about gender, but he clearly does.

The little girl he wanted to cuddle and, if she had stuff he liked, he'd take iot.

The boys, all considerably older than him (although at 12 months he's bigger and stronger than his 2 year old cousin, just not as fast so he couldn't catch him) he had zero interest in unless they had something he wanted.

David Libra

I dare you to try

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:12 pm

I'm not sure Ingmar has a preference for girls or boys. His two best friends at daycare are a boy and a girl, and he's always giving them both hugs, though the girl is the only one whose name he's learned (at least, that I can decipher!).
David Libra

I dare you to try

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:44 am

A passage from a widely circulated blog post about the likelihood of Donald Trump's impeachment:

http://historynewsnetwork.org/article/165201

Quote:
His abrupt ending of a phone call to the Australian Prime Minister, our loyal ally in four wars in the past hundred years, is alarming.

Golly! Could he possibly be confusing Malcolm Turnbull with Hiss? Shocked

Mountains Magpie 

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:08 am

David wrote:
A passage from a widely circulated blog post about the likelihood of Donald Trump's impeachment:

http://historynewsnetwork.org/article/165201

Quote:
His abrupt ending of a phone call to the Australian Prime Minister, our loyal ally in four wars in the past hundred years, is alarming.

Golly! Could he possibly be confusing Malcolm Turnbull with Hiss? Shocked

Yep, I laughed Laughing

Just trying to remember if I laughed more at the article or that 776 facebook shares and 514 tweets now qualifies as 'widely circulated'. LMFAO

MM

stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:19 pm

Some of the hysterical reaction to Fair Work cutting Sunday penalty rates for some workers paid under modern awards. Laughing

memo people, learn maths.

A reduction from 175% loading to 150% loading isn't:

a) a 25% reduction in penalty rates, or
b) a 25% reduction in wages for the day.

luvdids Sagittarius

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:43 am

Pies4shaw wrote:
I just want to make sure that the tool who designed the packaging for Coles Jasmine Rice doesn't go unrewarded for her, his or its efforts in designing packaging - and instructions for opening the packaging - that has as its sole purpose the distribution of tiny grains of rice all over, under and around one's kitchen. Won't be buying this brand again. In fact, I might boycott Coles completely. Just stupid beyond belief. I would rather they had emptied a scoop of rice into my hands at the store - there would have been more chance of me getting it home and into the rice cooker in reasonable order.

Did make me laugh, a couple times. Can just picture it, hands & knees, picking up grains of rice for the next couple days. Laughing
swoop42 Virgo

Whatcha gonna do when he comes for you?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:11 am

luvdids wrote:
Pies4shaw wrote:
I just want to make sure that the tool who designed the packaging for Coles Jasmine Rice doesn't go unrewarded for her, his or its efforts in designing packaging - and instructions for opening the packaging - that has as its sole purpose the distribution of tiny grains of rice all over, under and around one's kitchen. Won't be buying this brand again. In fact, I might boycott Coles completely. Just stupid beyond belief. I would rather they had emptied a scoop of rice into my hands at the store - there would have been more chance of me getting it home and into the rice cooker in reasonable order.

Did make me laugh, a couple times. Can just picture it, hands & knees, picking up grains of rice for the next couple days. Laughing

Don't fret about P4S.

I'm sure the maid will do it. Wink

watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:12 pm

In the Age online today reporting on Parliament:

".....Meanwhile, there has been a comparatively short meeting of the Coalition party room.

The Australian Financial Review's Phillip Coorey reports that when he asked someone why it was so short the person replied that a good 30 minutes can be saved now that Cory Bernardi is no longer in the Coalition...."

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:14 pm

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/effigies-trump-brexit-europes-far-right-parade-through-germany-rose-monday-carnival-1608809
stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:11 pm

Flicked over to watch Swanny cruise through a tucker trial in the jungle like he was eating party pies.

Chris Brown was stunned, After the trial he asked "what more can we do to break Dane Swan"

Legend.

stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:08 pm

Again had a look at I'm a celeb.

kiera )?) got booted and I loved her little speech about the charity she was supporting.

If editors can get to work and remove the words 'Obviously", "Like", "You know" as a minimum, they can probably make a coherent couple of paragraphs.

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:59 am

Sheesh a bit harsh in places but funny!
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/travel/australia/victoria/hilarious-reviews-from-tourists-who-didnt-love-the-worlds-most-liveable-city/news-story/def246c534cc20bf0872b098ebf12943

ronrat 

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:41 am

think positive wrote:
Sheesh a bit harsh in places but funny!
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/travel/australia/victoria/hilarious-reviews-from-tourists-who-didnt-love-the-worlds-most-liveable-city/news-story/def246c534cc20bf0872b098ebf12943

Actually agree with most of them.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 136, 137, 138 ... 198, 199, 200  Next
Page 137 of 200   

Jump to: