Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

What made me laugh today...

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 198, 199, 200  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Morrigu Capricorn

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 9:37 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Razz
Brenny 

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 9:42 pm

stui magpie wrote:
^

Fkn short people. they should just accept their lot as being a mobile elbow rest.

I just did the tie for the daughters BF who has gone to a 21st. Apparently they can't learn that from youtube.

You can. I learnt how to do a full Windsor from the YouTube. Also learnt how to do a eldredge knot there, too.
swoop42 Virgo

Whatcha gonna do when he comes for you?

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 10:43 pm

Goat riding a bloke riding a bike.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7-6nXGflec

HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 10:44 pm

What were we talking about again?
David Libra

I dare you to try

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 11:19 pm

stui magpie wrote:
^

Fkn short people. they should just accept their lot as being a mobile elbow rest.

I just did the tie for the daughters BF who has gone to a 21st. Apparently they can't learn that from youtube.

I asked my gay housemate to do it for me when I had a job interview a few weeks back. The look on his face translated to "you're a total idiot for not knowing how to do this". But I got the job, so he must have done OK. Cool

Nick - Pie Man 

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 11:41 pm

Yoooooooooooooootuuuuuube! It's all there. They cover bow ties too. I would encourage you to learn how do tie a bow tie, David, especially since you are working in the classy Arts Centre
Morrigu Capricorn

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:27 pm

Sorry but .......... Laughing

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/entertainment/2014/06/02/17/59/prime-minister-tony-abbott-mocked-on-us-talk-show

David Libra

I dare you to try

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:54 am

That interview at the end is one of the most cringeworthy things I've ever seen. I don't believe in astral projection, but surely Tony was having some kind of out-of-body experience. Shocked
Wokko Pisces

Come and take it.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:18 am

David wrote:
That interview at the end is one of the most cringeworthy things I've ever seen. I don't believe in astral projection, but surely Tony was having some kind of out-of-body experience. Shocked

He was wanting to hit the bloke and was holding himself back. I think Tony has a little rage issue.
stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:25 pm

Good form for this bloke, we've all got cranky at being farked up and over by banks, this bloke obviously decided to %$^$%^&%% the bank. Literally (almost).

Quote:
MURFREESBORO A local man was arrested Friday night after he tried to take advantage of an ATM and a picnic table at a local bar, according to an arrest report from the Murfreesboro Police Department.

Lonnie J. Hutton, 49, of Old Lascassas Pike was charged with public intoxication around 9:30 Friday night following an incident at The Boro Bar & Grille, Officer Michael Rickard reported.

Mr. Hutton entered the bar and walked to the ATM. Once at the ATM, Mr. Hutton pulled down his pants and underwear exposing his genitals, Mr. Hutton then attempted to have sexual intercourse with the ATM, Rickard said.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/05/20/man-arrested-sex-attempt-atm-picnic-table/9315677/?siteID=je6NUbpObpQ-LDAW.7SioeiAoyBsJI6h0A

King Monkey 

Location: On a journey to seek the scriptures of enlightenment....

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:55 pm

For the love of money.......
Oh you are a dee-mon, I love to fiiight."
sixpoints 

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:41 pm

ATM's ...the root of all evil
watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:02 am

Currently Mrs WPT & I are in Singapore for 2 more nights before returning to the land of Oz.

WE were looking at things to do & considered the night zoo (no I don't like zoos) and came across this pearler of a review on trip advisor:

"She who must be obeyed's far eastern soiree.. night safari at singapore zoo

Right if any one so far has read any of my rambles about where we have stayed then you might think I have rose tinted spectacles and that everything is wonderful in my perspective !!

Hotels so far encountered have not had any problems as far as I can see that have been worth mentioning ( slight delays in check in, or heavens forbid a sparrow in an open air restaurant do not count !!)

However we both had serious misgivings with regard to the night safari..
A friend had reccomened this to us so we made it one of our must do visits while in Singapore, which when you are there only three nights means fitting a lot of other stuff in too and perhaps in fairness we were tired, but!

I get the concept of the night safari, lots of animals are naturally nocturnal and being able to view them in a more natural way makes sense.
But here's the rub, we had to queue for fifty five rather hot and cramped minutes to get onto the tram that takes you around.
Then we were given a safety briefing about not eating or drinking and not poking arms or legs outside the tram !! All good common sense really you would think, along with the advice that you should turn OFF the FLASH on your camera as it will startle the animals and that talking should be kept to low decibels... Every one understand ?? Right off we go then...
And off the tram trundles to the first low lit area for observation,
The tram comes to a halt, the guide starts to mention the specific animals you will see and night turns to day as all the flashes go off at once ,yet not a flinch from the beasts on view( perhaps they no longer have much of a retina left ).
The guide again comes out with the turn the flashes off statement and off we trundle, the behind me a phone rings and a bloke launches into a five minutes conversation at the top of his voice.
We reach the next viewing station and again night turns to day!! Four times the guide stopped the tram the go over in 5 different languages that flashes should be off, in between that the bloke behind had two other calls.

Perhaps I misjudged the safari bit, it was actually just a guided tour of some areas with animals in , during the dark.
Now someone in a post here mentioned a drugged looking lion or tiger, I saw a very unhappy looking elephant shuffling backwards and forwards.

Once off the tram you are taken to a food, bar area_( don't bother with bongo burgers) and then you can view the show put on by the blokes from deepest darkest Borneo.. Acts of daring do ? Deadly use of swords or spears ? Nope just fire eating to loud thumping music ...

I applaud well run zoo's as a meaningful form of animal welfare and conservation but quite frankly would rather have given the 40 it cost straight to the world wildlife fund.

In short it wasn't for us.......

Visited May 2014

So we wet the cinema instead!

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:45 am

You wet the cinema?

Didn't go to the zoo in bali in protest for those drugged animals, and had a crack at a friend posting pics with said animals, it's just wrong.

(Hope you took his advice and made the donation!)

Do they have English speaking films? Or subtitles?

watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:49 am

think positive wrote:
You wet the cinema?

Didn't go to the zoo in bali in protest for those drugged animals, and had a crack at a friend posting pics with said animals, it's just wrong.

(Hope you took his advice and made the donation!)

Do they have English speaking films? Or subtitles?

Embarassed Laughing

Went to the cinema. Saw "The Chef", sentimental but great soundtrack & great food. English with chinese character sub-titles. The cinema guide tells you in the vast cinema complex what language the film is in & what language subtitles are available.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 198, 199, 200  Next
Page 64 of 200   

Jump to: