Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

What made me laugh today...

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 198, 199, 200  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KenH Gemini

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:24 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Morrigu wrote:
Tikki Wendon going to gaol - Laughing Laughing

Can only hope the inspiration for her character suffers the same fate Wink

Best show ever - just love it!!!

Oh for the love of god!
F@$k me sideways!

Morrigu Capricorn

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:58 pm

KenH wrote:
Morrigu wrote:

Oh for the love of god!
F@$k me sideways!

Barnyard in a balloon - Christ on a bike! Very Happy

I actually had tears I was laughing so much Razz

HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:01 pm

"it" being [quoteDavid]Managed to come across this at the Rathdowne StElgin St traffic lights?
KenH Gemini

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:51 pm

Morrigu wrote:
KenH wrote:
Morrigu wrote:

Oh for the love of god!
F@$k me sideways!

Barnyard in a balloon - Christ on a bike! Very Happy

I actually had tears I was laughing so much Razz

Apparently they aren't doing any more shows.
But soon all the shows will be released on DVD, think I can see a good present coming my way!!

stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:53 pm

I'm assuming this is some kind of code?
stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:45 am

Love the English Cricket side. Apparently they're next appearing at the Edinburgh Comedy festival.

Quote:
AND you thought Englands media sunk the boot in after the Ashes.
The UKs cricket scribes were in menacing form after their national team slumped to an abject 45-run defeat to the lowly - both topographically and in terms of the world cricket rankings - Netherlands.

http://www.news.com.au/sport/cricket/view-from-the-uk-media-unrelenting-as-england-finishes-abject-winter-with-dutch-defeat/story-fndpt0dy-1226870464242

Love this quote from a bloke in the Telegraph. Laughing

Quote:
Whether a tight finish or a stroll in the park, it is devilishly hard to make Twenty20 cricket genuinely dull, wrote Jonathan Liew in The Telegraph.
And yet somehow, with their last drop of collective mediocrity, their last ounce of dispassion, England managed it: the final act of a winter in which they have set new standards for future generations to avoid.
Our childrens children will ask us whether the infamous England team of 2013/14 really was as bad as everyone says. Worse, we will tell them. Much, much worse.

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:35 am

stui magpie wrote:
Love the English Cricket side. Apparently they're next appearing at the Edinburgh Comedy festival.

Quote:
The UKs cricket scribes were in menacing form after their national team slumped to an abject 45-run defeat to the lowly - both topographically and in terms of the world cricket rankings - Netherlands.

http://www.news.com.au/sport/cricket/view-from-the-uk-media-unrelenting-as-england-finishes-abject-winter-with-dutch-defeat/story-fndpt0dy-1226870464242

Quote:
Whether a tight finish or a stroll in the park, it is devilishly hard to make Twenty20 cricket genuinely dull, wrote Jonathan Liew in The Telegraph.
And yet somehow, with their last drop of collective mediocrity, their last ounce of dispassion, England managed it: the final act of a winter in which they have set new standards for future generations to avoid.
Our childrens children will ask us whether the infamous England team of 2013/14 really was as bad as everyone says. Worse, we will tell them. Much, much worse.

good luck in the 20 20 world cup...oh wait Razz

partypie 

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:15 am

think positive wrote:
stui magpie wrote:

Quote:

Quote:

good luck in the 20 20 world cup...oh wait Razz

Thank you so much for these posts, cheered me after a hideous weekend
stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:15 pm

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:40 pm

id BITE that sucker
Morrigu Capricorn

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:33 pm

LOVE THIS DOCTOR (especially for Jo Razz )

Q: Doctor, I've heard that cardiovascular exercise can prolong life. Is this true?
A: Heart only good for so many beats, and that it... Don't waste on exercise. Everything wear out eventually. Speeding up heart not make you live longer; it like saying you extend life of car by driving faster. Want to live longer? Take nap.

Q: Should I reduce my alcohol intake?
A: Oh no. Wine made from fruit. Brandy distilled wine, that mean they take water out of fruity bit so you get even more of goodness that way. Beer also made of grain. Bottom up!

Q: How can I calculate my body/fat ratio?
A: Well, if you have body and you have fat, your ratio one to one. If you have two body, your ratio two to one.

Q: What are some of the advantages of participating in a regular exercise program?
A: Can't think of single one, sorry. My philosophy: No pain...good!

Q: Aren't fried foods bad for you?
A: YOU NOT LISTENING! Food fried in vegetable oil. How getting more vegetable be bad?

Q : Will sit-ups help prevent me from getting a little soft around the middle?
A: Oh no! When you exercise muscle, it get bigger. You should only be doing sit-up if you want bigger stomach.

Q: Is chocolate bad for me?
A: You crazy?!? HEL-LO-O!! Cocoa bean! Another vegetable! It best feel-good food around!

Q: Is swimming good for your figure?
A: If swimming good for figure, explain whale to me.

Q: Is getting in shape important for my lifestyle?
A: Hey! 'Round' is shape!

Well... I hope this has cleared up any misconceptions you may have had about food and diets.

And remember:

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a ride!!"

AND.....

For those of you who watch what you eat, here's the final word on nutrition and health. It's a relief to know the truth after all those conflicting nutritional studies.

1. The Japanese eat very little fat and suffer fewer heart attacks than Australians.

2. The Mexicans eat a lot of fat and suffer fewer heart attacks than Australians.

3. The Chinese drink very little red wine and suffer fewer heart attacks than Australians.

4. The Italians drink a lot of red wine and suffer fewer heart attacks than Australians...

5. The Germans drink a lot of beer and eat lots of sausages and fats and suffer fewer heart attacks than Australians.

CONCLUSION: Eat and drink what you like. Speaking English is apparently what kills you. Laughing

stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:50 pm

Morrigu wrote:

Q: Doctor, I've heard that cardiovascular exercise can prolong life. Is this true?
A: Heart only good for so many beats, and that it... Don't waste on exercise. Everything wear out eventually. Speeding up heart not make you live longer; it like saying you extend life of car by driving faster. Want to live longer? Take nap.

A: Oh no. Wine made from fruit. Brandy distilled wine, that mean they take water out of fruity bit so you get even more of goodness that way. Beer also made of grain. Bottom up!

A: Well, if you have body and you have fat, your ratio one to one. If you have two body, your ratio two to one.

Q: What are some of the advantages of participating in a regular exercise program?

A: YOU NOT LISTENING! Food fried in vegetable oil. How getting more vegetable be bad?

A: Oh no! When you exercise muscle, it get bigger. You should only be doing sit-up if you want bigger stomach.

A: You crazy?!? HEL-LO-O!! Cocoa bean! Another vegetable! It best feel-good food around!

Well... I hope this has cleared up any misconceptions you may have had about food and diets.

And remember:

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a ride!!"

AND.....

For those of you who watch what you eat, here's the final word on nutrition and health. It's a relief to know the truth after all those conflicting nutritional studies.

1. The Japanese eat very little fat and suffer fewer heart attacks than Australians.

2. The Mexicans eat a lot of fat and suffer fewer heart attacks than Australians.

3. The Chinese drink very little red wine and suffer fewer heart attacks than Australians.

4. The Italians drink a lot of red wine and suffer fewer heart attacks than Australians...

5. The Germans drink a lot of beer and eat lots of sausages and fats and suffer fewer heart attacks than Australians.

CONCLUSION: Eat and drink what you like. Speaking English is apparently what kills you. Laughing

Sold. I'm printing that and giving it to MY doctor. Wink Laughing Laughing

Then i'm learning to speak a foreign language. Wink Embarassed

Tannin Capricorn

Can't remember

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:58 pm

This reminded me of talking to David and Stui but especially David about sterilising people in poor black countries.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKorP55Aqvg&feature=youtu.be

PS: Morrigu, you are my hero.

David Libra

I dare you to try

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:02 pm

Fantastic, Tannin. Straight to the Facebook wall. Very Happy
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:17 pm

Morrigu wrote:

And remember:

AND.....

Haha

There's is certainly a few there I can follow! Wink

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 198, 199, 200  Next
Page 59 of 200   

Jump to: