Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

What made me laugh today...

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 198, 199, 200  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
5150 Sagittarius

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:22 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

You would hope at least it was stainless steel, not that ugly copper stuff...

Surely there are better things around the house to stick your penis into, like the cactus plant, a tub of yoghurt or even the belt sander.
Kingswood 

//

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:46 am

or how about::: find a woman
Kingswood 

//

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:47 am

David wrote:
I just remembered that he appeared in my dream last night, chopping up vegetables of some sort. Why the hell would that happen? I never even watched the show. Razz

this just made me laugh out loud
Kingswood 

//

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:51 am

pietillidie wrote:
Catching the only taxi in Seoul not to get bogged after 25cm of snow last night. It was hilarious; cars were doing doughnuts, sliding sideways and spinning out all over the place. My taxi driver the legend was loving the challenge and pulled some big moves to make it all happen. Funniest trip ever.

Also, it was the first time I've seen movie-like snow drifts here. Very cool experience for a desert dweller.

nice:
it snowed yesterday in paris, the first time ive seen it snow in my life: i was pretty excited

i ran back to the hotel to grab camera and spent the entire morning taking shots in the snow

also, i like how when the cars get covered in snow someone imediately comes out and draws on all the hoods and windshields: its crazy; without fail every car on every street has something written in it in snow
Kingswood 

//

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:55 am

luvdids wrote:
http://news.ninemsn.com.au/world/991798/mans-penis-cut-free-with-grinder

"He did not say how he became stuck in the pipe."

Hahaha, wouldn't a blow up doll be less painful?!

Men Rolling Eyes

lol whoever wrote that article must have had a lot of fun

"It was a very delicate operation that required a very steady hand and the crew was worried about things getting too hot during the cutting,” he was quoted as saying. "
pietillidie 

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:57 am

Kingswood wrote:
pietillidie wrote:
Catching the only taxi in Seoul not to get bogged after 25cm of snow last night. It was hilarious; cars were doing doughnuts, sliding sideways and spinning out all over the place. My taxi driver the legend was loving the challenge and pulled some big moves to make it all happen. Funniest trip ever.

Also, it was the first time I've seen movie-like snow drifts here. Very cool experience for a desert dweller.

nice:
it snowed yesterday in paris, the first time ive seen it snow in my life: i was pretty excited

i ran back to the hotel to grab camera and spent the entire morning taking shots in the snow

also, i like how when the cars get covered in snow someone imediately comes out and draws on all the hoods and windshields: its crazy; without fail every car on every street has something written in it in snow

Yeah, I'm lovin' the snow this year. If it's going to be freezing it might as well snow I say!
HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:03 am

[quoteKingswood][quotepietillidie]Catching the taxi in Seoul not to get bogged after 25cm of snow last night was hilarious; cars were doing doughnuts sliding sideways and spinning out all over the place? Very interesting. Somewhat. I'm glad you like it. Tell your friends. When was this exactly? That is a hypothetical question.
JacJacJacqui Scorpio

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:22 pm

My Dad met Huey once. Reckons he's a huge wanker..

The thing that annoys me about him is the way he always "cleans the plate" (for what reason you would need to "clean a plate" before you start a meal, I don't know) with the same tea towel for every dish and then preaches about cleanliness and hygiene.... Eww

Pirate skulls and bones
Sticks and stones and weed and bombs
Running when we hit 'em
Lethal poison through their system
BlackAndWhiteSince87 Aries

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:23 pm

Photos of Jennifer Hawkins when she was a cheerleader made me laugh Very Happy
sam. Capricorn

formally known as BRoDieZ^BaBY

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:39 pm

the people i was interviewing at work today.
so many people just dont have a clue.
wasted half of my day..

they were that bad i laughed.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger  
sharrod_theiceman Gemini

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:57 pm

JacJacJacqui wrote:
My Dad met Huey once. Reckons he's a huge wanker..

The thing that annoys me about him is the way he always "cleans the plate" (for what reason you would need to "clean a plate" before you start a meal, I don't know) with the same tea towel for every dish and then preaches about cleanliness and hygiene.... Eww

I see huey a bit, he owns a bar/eatery that i go to a bit in st kilda "barney allens" it's just across the road from the prince of wales. I've always found him to be a pretty good bloke, shouted our group a few drinks from time to time.

Great place actually, good bartenders, relatively cheap food that is good quality (it made the good food guide) and a crowd that tends to have a fairly low wanker level.

Dark Lord Capricorn

He's back...

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:38 pm

http://www.djmorgoth.com/
stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:58 pm

Dark Lord wrote:

?????? Shocked Shocked Shocked Confused Confused Confused Confused

Umm WTF? Wink

Dark Lord Capricorn

He's back...

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:13 am

stui magpie wrote:
Dark Lord wrote:

?????? Shocked Shocked Shocked Confused Confused Confused Confused

Umm WTF? Wink

Nirvana vs. Rick Astley - Never Gonna Give Your Teen Spirit Up = Gold

stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:10 pm

This morning going to the Thomastown Market. Always an eclectic mix of people but this morning they outdid themselves.

Some woman with a 6-7 year old who I swear was about to have a nervous breakdown over trying to buy the kid a drink. First she couldn't figure out the queuing system (not hard sweetie, follow the rails and you end up at the counter) and tried yelling from 3 rows back asking how much a drink was. There was nobody else there, just me behind her in the line. When the woman behind the counter motioned her to come forward he suddenly figured out that her legs worked. She got to the counter and the woman behind the counter was listening to her rabbit on and looking at me as if to say WTF is wrong with her. Anyway, she managed to purchase a can of soft drink for the kid and after nearly having another breakdown trying to get a straw, they sat down together with a big sigh. Latest world crisis solved. It was all I could do to not laugh out loud.

Then there's the other bloke - fau military man.

Wears a cuban army style cap, khaki shorts (stubbie length) with short sleeve shirt unbuttoned all the way, boots with "spats" (basically wrap around ankle coverings) and a number of implements hanging from his webbing belt, including some kind of 6 inch bladed knife.

So I see him walking around the place then he's leaving at the same time I am, grunting as he struggles with some kind of old electric motor mounted on some steel sitting on his shoulder.I'm thinking I've got to see what kind of car he drives. Will it be a beat up old jeep or van? Nope. Imagine my surprise when he walks up to a reasonably newish black BMW coupe and puts his stuff in the boot.

I love the Thommo market. Laughing

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 198, 199, 200  Next
Page 6 of 200   

Jump to: