Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

What made me laugh today...

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 109, 110, 111 ... 198, 199, 200  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
5150 Sagittarius

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 3:29 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Jezza wrote:
stui magpie wrote:
The CFMEU sent a bunch of workers off the sites to make a protest outside the courts where their leaders had to front charges.

And as soon as the chest beating for the media was done, they went to the pub. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Reminds me of the last Building Industry royal commission or inquiry years back held at Collins Towers when I worked there. 100 or so would show to support Martin Kingham each day, by the time he fronted to walk through his supporters and make some media ruckas, less than 50 remained because the bar downstairs suddenly started opening at 10am. Razz Laughing

I was amused by their antics as well Laughing

All of them would have clocked on at 7am, had a meeting until 8, walked to the courts by 8:30, hung around to disrupt traffic & other workers had smoko at 10:30, walked back to site to have lunch, whinged about only having 26 RDO's per annum on top of their annual leave, then went home thinking they contributed to society....
luvdids Sagittarius

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 3:38 pm

5150 wrote:
The Collingwood pen I got at the start of 2015 as part of the membership has a fixture that scrolls around the inside of the pen.

Just realised that today...

lol. Fairly useless now! I got a Toyota one a couple years ago with the same thing. I did know it was there before the start of the season but the fixture was so miniscule I couldn't read the stupid thing! Sad
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:00 am

Type "lardass" into an iPhone!
stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:17 pm

^

Does it activate the camera? Razz

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:55 pm

stui magpie wrote:
^

Does it activate the camera? Razz

It changes into Kardashian!

5150 Sagittarius

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:31 pm

Tannin wrote:
Don't scroll it past half-way! Trust me on this. You'll really enjoy the first half of the season. When it scrolls around to July, throw the pen away and buy a Bic.

I thought I had a chance to prove the great Tannin wrong by scrolling over half way... and surviving...

Alas I am now left with what resembles a flaccid Collingwood hand flang which nearly cuts your wrist on each wave.

Apologies great one.
stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:41 am

I so shouldn't have laughed at this, but geez I did.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=739902506153340&fref=nf

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:56 am

Yeah funny to watch but someone could have a heart attack, I'd like to see someone chase them, take them down, and punch the shit out of them! Or maybe for the pacificts, call the cops, you can get arrested for saying bomb at an airport, so yeah, I reckon you'd be in trouble
stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2015 7:57 pm

LOL, loosen up a bit. Laughing

This one's not bad, an Irish dude skypes his parents back home as he's about to go skydiving.

The parents reaction is gold.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHm0DpSuo5U

ronrat 

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2015 9:58 pm

think positive wrote:
Yeah funny to watch but someone could have a heart attack, I'd like to see someone chase them, take them down, and punch the shit out of them! Or maybe for the pacificts, call the cops, you can get arrested for saying bomb at an airport, so yeah, I reckon you'd be in trouble

I take it that is not in the USA. Because of a volley of bullets in return wouldn't make it real funny. Well maybe it would.

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 12:35 am

ronrat wrote:
think positive wrote:

I take it that is not in the USA. Because of a volley of bullets in return wouldn't make it real funny. Well maybe it would.

Fair case of self defence!

David Libra

to wish impossible things

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 11:02 am

This. Pretty much the Daily Mail in a nutshell:

http://i.imgur.com/Dcwe7K2.jpg

stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 2:01 pm

Women make me laugh.

Had to call over to the shops. Went into one, grabbed something and headed toward the checkout. Now, at this particular shop, to get to the checkout you have to walk through a little aisle designed to get people to queue up orderly. Along either side of the aisle is stuff. Lots of different stuff, like a sampler box of the shop.

So I enter the aisle and half way down there is a woman standing there "looking" at the stuff. When I say "looking", have you ever noticed that woman "look" with their fingers? They can't just look at something, they need to touch it, poke it, pick it up and turn it around in their hands in order to confirm to their brain that yes, that is indeed a box of Cadbury Roses Chocolates. It seems to be more prevalent in the older ones, maybe it's just that they no longer trust their eyes since they married what they thought was a handsome well built man and he turned into a balding fat slob, but I digress.

Anyway, as soon as I closed on this woman in the aisle, I clearly set off two equally strong but competing desires. The first was to continue to "look" at everything in the aisle on the way to the actual checkout, the second was to ensure she stayed in front of me at all costs. I could actually hear her brain shouting in turn "Thou shall not pass" followed by "oohhhh look at that, must touch it".

So off she went, defying physics and walking like Steady Eddie as she maintained a position in the centre of the aisle to ensure I couldn't get past, while simultaneously trying to look at things and weighing up the desire to actually stop and fondle a $2 bag of jelly beans against letting me pass. So with her brain shrieking contradictory messages at her, she lurched to the end of the aisle where she finally had to stop and wait for the next clear checkout.

The relief was palpable, I could actually see the exhalation of achievement. So happy with herself was she, she could no longer resist turning and reaching back behind to heft and stroke a packet of AA batteries.

Women, god love em. Laughing Laughing Laughing

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 3:21 pm

stui magpie wrote:
Women make me laugh.

Had to call over to the shops. Went into one, grabbed something and headed toward the checkout. Now, at this particular shop, to get to the checkout you have to walk through a little aisle designed to get people to queue up orderly. Along either side of the aisle is stuff. Lots of different stuff, like a sampler box of the shop.

So I enter the aisle and half way down there is a woman standing there "looking" at the stuff. When I say "looking", have you ever noticed that woman "look" with their fingers? They can't just look at something, they need to touch it, poke it, pick it up and turn it around in their hands in order to confirm to their brain that yes, that is indeed a box of Cadbury Roses Chocolates. It seems to be more prevalent in the older ones, maybe it's just that they no longer trust their eyes since they married what they thought was a handsome well built man and he turned into a balding fat slob, but I digress.

Anyway, as soon as I closed on this woman in the aisle, I clearly set off two equally strong but competing desires. The first was to continue to "look" at everything in the aisle on the way to the actual checkout, the second was to ensure she stayed in front of me at all costs. I could actually hear her brain shouting in turn "Thou shall not pass" followed by "oohhhh look at that, must touch it".

So off she went, defying physics and walking like Steady Eddie as she maintained a position in the centre of the aisle to ensure I couldn't get past, while simultaneously trying to look at things and weighing up the desire to actually stop and fondle a $2 bag of jelly beans against letting me pass. So with her brain shrieking contradictory messages at her, she lurched to the end of the aisle where she finally had to stop and wait for the next clear checkout.

The relief was palpable, I could actually see the exhalation of achievement. So happy with herself was she, she could no longer resist turning and reaching back behind to heft and stroke a packet of AA batteries.

Women, god love em. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Was she wearing 3/4 denim gauchos and an I (heart) magpies tshirt? I think it was me!

I do that, I also lunge to the side, leave one foot in the queue, and do the big reach for stuff!

We are just touchy feely folk! Haven't you noticed!

Well this morning I found a pair of men's bonds jocks in the bin, when I was rushing to get the last squeeze of rubbish in the bin before the truck came. I said out loud to no one in particular, "what the hell, who's are these? Sine I thought the eldest was still in bed, and the other two were at work. Eldest says "they're Josh's. Hmm I say, ok. She looks ready to explode. Hmm, ok give I say. She says, well when you were out yesterday sister had Lauren and josh over. I went to get Molly so I could feed her (dog) and I saw Josh and Lauren um, cuddling in a corner of the pool, and junior in the other corner texting. She shakes her head. I went inside she said, and Josh's jocks were in the middle of the kitchen floor. So I went back out and said, are they your jocks on the floor. He says I guess so, we'll pick them up she says, that's so disrespectful, and what do you think your doing in the corner like that, have you no shame? You came over to hang out with my sister, not do that, go to your house and do it (yes she is her mothers daughter!) he mumbled something, she goes back, I beg your pardon, you got something to say? He rolls his eyes, she says pick the jocks up now or they go in the bin, he shrugs, she does a me and throws them in the bin! Nobody told me any of this last night! So later, he sends her a message via Facebook, basically telling her to get her facts straight before chucking a "bitch fest" and she owes him $20 for the jocks plus more for good measure. She replied as I would, firm but unbending, telling him he has no respect.

Oh man I was boiling. He had left his work boots here. So on the way to the shops, I dropped them on his door step. Drove to the shops, sat. Hmm, nup can't let it go. So I go back, knock on the door, eventually his dad answers. I say, hi I'm juniors mum, I need to have a discussion with Josh. He says is everything ok, did he do something to her? I say no, it involves my other daughter and a general lack of respect. So he goes and wakes him up (it's 11am! He's a lazy sod, works part time for his dad). Josh doesn't come out. We chat. He goes back again. I say I'm happy for you to listen, I'm not angry, but I have something I need to say. (I was angry). So I laid it alllllll out, the walking around my house in their jocks, the endless trail of fast food containers and bags, and, what happened yesterday. I was nice. I was friendly, I told him I like him, I've made him welcome, but maybe he's a bit toocomfortable at my place. I tell him how about I strip off now and walk around your house in my underwear? Are you ok with that? He looked like he might die! What will your dad say? I press on. You know me Josh, I'd do it! He says umm no no it's ok I get it. I tell him he has a right to reply. He says well She swore at me, I don't think that was necessary! I say, mate, you've heard me I swear like a trouper, where do you think she got it? And I dont blame her anyway. It's her house, you made her feel uncomfortable. That's disrespectful. I point out junior is going to cop it too (in about 78 minutes time!). I say is there anything else, am I being unreasonable. No he says. I give him a hug and tell him you owe her an apology. And you need to do that. (Ie don't come back if you won't do that). I walk out, his dad is in the next room with head phones. He takes them out, I apologise for interrupting his morning, he says it's fine, I don't blame you, leaving underwear around someone else's house, and walking around in it is very disrespectful, he was not raised that way, it's when he's with his mates. I say I know, he's a good kid, that's why I'm doing this face to face, and not in front of the others. (Besides I couldn't wait!) we discuss teens these days and their lack of shame! It seemed to end well. But I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall!

Cheers!

stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 5:25 pm

Ok, you sort of had me disturbed there when you went from
Quote:
We are just touchy feely folk! Haven't you noticed!
straight to
Quote:
Well this morning I found a pair of men's bonds jocks in the bin, when I was rushing to get the last squeeze

Shocked Confused

I sort of had to stop, got "WTF" and start reading again.

Also 3/4 denim Gaucho. Confused You're wearing a 3/4 size Argentinian cowboy?

Anyway, so is it safe to assume if he'd dropped his jocks we was skinny dipping in the pool and actually banging your daughters friend in the pool while your daughter was in the pool too?

Your eldest should have told Jr to get out of the pool, connected a toaster to an extension cord and tossed it in the pool to put some spark into their sex lives.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 109, 110, 111 ... 198, 199, 200  Next
Page 110 of 200   

Jump to: