Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

What made me laugh today...

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 104, 105, 106 ... 198, 199, 200  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:49 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes I think there are.
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:51 pm

luvdids wrote:
Oh, are they your signs? I thought they were just random pics from the net for some reason.

I guess they're for hubby?

ha, yeah this is carrying on from as post in one of the terrorist threads

(yes really!!)

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:52 pm

5150 wrote:
And what's with the orange pubic hair back right corner under the glass shelf?

Any ranga's in your family?

refer to the no hair thread!!

HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:55 pm

Yes I think there are.
5150 Sagittarius

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:08 pm

think positive wrote:
5150 wrote:
And what's with the orange pubic hair back right corner under the glass shelf?

Any ranga's in your family?

refer to the no hair thread!!

Sorry, my fault... it was on my computer screen.
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:29 pm

Hahahahaha
stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:31 pm

think positive wrote:
David wrote:
What's wrong with the shelf?

My philosophy is that anyone with enough time on their hands to print out and stick up a sign can fix the goddamn thing themselves. Laughing

You forgot laminating the sign!

Where one of the screws goes in, the glass is breaking away, slivers are coming off of it, and it's now at an angle, so I can't put anything on it, the bottles look messy on the floor, and if it drops it will damage my tiles, or the glass screens! Believe me I've tried to get the screws out, but they are rusty, and I don't want to do any more damage.

Who used steel screws in a shower? surely they should have used brass?

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:57 pm

Or galvernized
They came with the shelf, not sure what they are, it could be loctite stopping me getting them out! I don't want to try to hard I'm clumsy I'd shatter the glass for sure!

stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:39 am

If it's already broken, you can either fix it or break it more. If you shatter it trying to fox it, he should have fixed it quicker. Razz
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:57 am

Yeah well I've been saying that for months!
Morrigu Capricorn

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:11 pm

Texas Republican: We Can’t Accept Refugees Because It’s Too Easy To Buy Guns Here

Shocked Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Rolling Eyes

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:05 am

Hehe
David Libra

I dare you to try

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:22 pm

Have I posted this before? I thought it was pretty good. Laughing

https://youtu.be/QogzNVZL1Gs

Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 4:38 pm

Poor guy! Shocked Laughing Shocked

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/victoria/phuc-dat-bich-posted-a-picture-of-his-passport-on-facebook-to-prove-it-was-his-real-name/news-story/f088fe2a9f0b87e958348343f3ba6db9?utm_content=SocialFlow&utm_campaign=EditorialSF&utm_source=HaraldSun&utm_medium=Facebook

Quote:
Phuc Dat Bich posted a picture of his passport on Facebook to prove it was his real name

IF YOU have ever thought your name sounded bad, spare a thought for this guy.

Phuc Dat Bich (yes, that is his real name) was tired of being accused of having a “false and misleading” name, so he took matters in to his own hands.

After having his Facebook account shut down three times, the 23-year-old Vietnamese-Australian posted a picture of his passport to the site to prove it was real.

“I find it highly irritating the fact that nobody seems to believe me when I say that my full legal name is how you see it,” he wrote. “I’ve been accused of using a false and misleading name of which I find very offensive. Is it because I’m Asian? Is it?

“Having my fb [sic] shut down multiple times and forced to change my name to my ‘real’ name, so just to put it out there. My name. Yours Sincerely, Phuc Dat Bich.”

His post has received more than 21,000 likes and was shared 65,000 times, with many calling for Phuc Dat Bich (pronounced Phoop Dook Bic) to embrace how it sounds in ‘Stralyn’.

Phuc Dat is a common name in Vietnam, while Bich (“Beht”) is usually a first name for girls.

His post has elicited both sympathy and mirth in unequal doses, with one on Twitter pledging to name their children after him.

Facebook friends have questioned the safety of publicly sharing his passport details on social media, while others wondered about the likelihood of identity theft.

“Who the HELL would want to steal THAT identity!!!,” wrote one.

The 23-year-old says on his Facebook that he works at NAB as a cleaner and is a member of many Subaru clubs around Victoria.

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 5:49 pm

stui magpie wrote:
If it's already broken, you can either fix it or break it more. If you shatter it trying to fox it, he should have fixed it quicker. Razz

I fixed it...well kind of!

It all started this morning. I got up early and hit the gym, Im so over this perimenapausal hormonal weight redistribution bullshit, I want my body back, so I don't care how shit I feel, (worst hay fever I've ever had, my eyes sting ALL the time, doesn't matter what I take, and I've got really bad vertigo to boot, I'm a walking disaster area) I'm powering up on creatine and protein, and thrashing away to sons of anarchy,and lifting til my arms can't do it any more!

Was at the old house at 9.15, they took away the rental furniture, tried to work out all the keys, hmm, a few missing! Tidied up a bit, went to the post office to post registered mail to sort out the title, then the bank, got two cheques this week, who still writes cheques?? Then to tic group outlet, it's all stuff that falls of trucks, literally! All those fork lift you tubes funnies! Got almost a trolley load, she looks over it and goes "yeah twenty bucks thanks!" Me huh, um yeah no worries! 2 pairs of osh kiosk slippers for my sisters boyfriend kids, a whole box of those crispy noodles you put on salad, (I mean a BIG box, full of boxes! A Danielle Steele novel for the pool, 2 of those school how to write books (the boys are preschool age) about 5 big bags of healthy chip things, a massive bag of lindor balls (oops) for twenty bucks!

The. Off to Altona gate, lunch, Christmas stocking shopping for my girls (fancy hair stuff etc, I buy them a shitload, they like the expensive stuff, so I buy the Christmas packs) managed to waste about two hours there, then the chicken outlet, and she gave me two 1.5 kg bags of marathon Mexican roll things free as they are a day out of date, they are frozen, so should be fine! My little boot is bursting! Got home at four feeling like crap, to discover hubby must have been working at home all day, and woweeee look at that, a brand new oven.......outside for the outdoor kitchen he has been building himself. Hmm. No worries, he can cook til he fixes mine! So I think I'll have a shower, dope myself up, empty the boot, cook tea, (easy stir fry with the chicken I got) pour a red and spend th evening finishing off the personal taxes for us all. I did the work ones yesterday, **** I hate doing them. and last years big job just stressed me out more! Which is why I put it off so long! So I hop in the shower with one of those nasal cleaner things, and nearly blow my brains out! OMFG! Must of been all the hay fever drugs clogged up, burnt like hell. And I popped up abruptly....smacked my head on the shelf, and next thing you know I've managed to catch it as it finally shook free! He can fix the brackets, at least my tiles are safe! I'm a $Ł$%^%%$ legend! And I think the codeine washed down with antioxidants (or red wine as it's also known) is kicking in! I feel so much better! Cheers. I'm not coming back here til the taxes are FINISHED! Ugh

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 104, 105, 106 ... 198, 199, 200  Next
Page 105 of 200   

Jump to: