Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

What made me laugh today...

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 96, 97, 98 ... 198, 199, 200  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
partypie 

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 1:13 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

West Coast bitching they will only get a second round compensation pick for Scott Selwood
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:24 am

partypie wrote:
West Coast bitching they will only get a second round compensation pick for Scott Selwood

He ducked the first round

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:30 am

Gees I know it got cold quickly again yesterday, but how cold? A woman sitting at netball last night in her pj pants! Maybe she was crook or something. I have to say, I was envious of the pjs!

Ever been to the supermarket really early in the morning? Went about 6am one day (can't remember why, that's crazy!) and there was a woman in pjs and a dressing gown with a trolley load! A shop assistant told me they see it a lot!

Really?

I worn them dropping the kids off to school when I was crook once, and picking them up late at night, but I usually put a wind heater over them.

David Libra

I dare you to try

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:21 am

I've done the pyjama-clad shopping run at 11:30pm. No shame whatsoever. Mr. Green
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:32 am

Really?
luvdids Sagittarius

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:13 am

Someone told me one day they'd bought new pyjamas because the old ones were a bit too tatty for wearing to the supermarket. She started to go on about why & I just said, oh, so they're not 'going out pyjamas' then?! Shocked Haven't people got a quick pair of trakkies nearby to throw on for this exact reason?

Come to think of it, I don't even go to the shops in tracksuit pants. Milk bar maybe, but not supermarket or shopping centre. You just never know who you might run into. And of course, if I did ever venture out I'd of course run into someone I know!
Lazza 

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:35 am

luvdids wrote:
Someone told me one day they'd bought new pyjamas because the old ones were a bit too tatty for wearing to the supermarket. She started to go on about why & I just said, oh, so they're not 'going out pyjamas' then?! Shocked Haven't people got a quick pair of trakkies nearby to throw on for this exact reason?

Come to think of it, I don't even go to the shops in tracksuit pants. Milk bar maybe, but not supermarket or shopping centre. You just never know who you might run into. And of course, if I did ever venture out I'd of course run into someone I know!

It reminded me of this quote which I love......

"What other people think of you is none of your business."

David Libra

I dare you to try

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:08 pm

luvdids wrote:

Admittedly, my pyjamas essentially are tracksuit pants and an old jumper. Perhaps that's more socially acceptable than a silk nightie? I guess it depends who you ask. Smile

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:56 pm

luvdids wrote:

im with you!

and im very judgmental! im like "really? your out in that? i wouldnt do the gardening in it!!"

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:57 pm

Lazza wrote:
luvdids wrote:

It reminded me of this quote which I love......

"What other people think of you is none of your business."

yeah only a man thinks that! he also thinks shes dressing up for him

(shes not, its a competition!)

Pies4shaw Leo

pies4shaw

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:58 pm

Look, typically I garden in one of my older suits. Even then, I'm a little concerned about whether that's letting standards slip.

I don't know what I'd wear to supermarket, perhaps a sports jacket with a cravat might be OK, if it was early morning?
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:26 pm

Pies4shaw wrote:
Look, typically I garden in one of my older suits. Even then, I'm a little concerned about whether that's letting standards slip.

I don't know what I'd wear to supermarket, perhaps a sports jacket with a cravat might be OK, if it was early morning?

and to the beach?

one must not get sand in ones loafers?

Pies4shaw Leo

pies4shaw

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:00 pm

I have the bearers carry me over inapt ground, such as one might, as I understand it, find on a beach (if one ever went to such a place).
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:28 pm

Pies4shaw wrote:
I have the bearers carry me over inapt ground, such as one might, as I understand it, find on a beach (if one ever went to such a place).

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:30 pm

^

Good show old man. Pip Pip and all that Cool Razz

One thing about this whole wearing bed clothes (pyjamas) outside is, if that's somehow acceptable, what if you sleep naked?

If I stroll down to the local bottle shop on Saturday morning to buy a packet of winnie blues and a 6 pack of Jim Beam and cola for breakfast in my birthday suit (plus mokkos and sunnies) is that acceptable because that's what I wore to bed ? Confused

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 96, 97, 98 ... 198, 199, 200  Next
Page 97 of 200   

Jump to: