Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

The march to the 'G' will you join us!!

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2002 11:24 am
Post subject: The march to the 'G' will you join us!!Reply with quote

The plan is to do this.....

Assemble outside ricmond station right near the old punt road oval...at a time to be arranged we will all march to the 'G' as one, singing and chanting and letting everyone know the magpie army is on the way to one of its greatest moments in history for we are going to do what no one said we could do we are playing off to earn the right to play in this years grand final.

WHO ELSE IS GOING TO MARCH WITH US TO THE MCG!!!

People on the count of three...ONE...TWO...THREE..One day in september we want to remember there isnt any doubting we'll be in there shouting ( you beauty ) Collingwood's such a part of this old town and we know they wont let us down !! GO YOU SEPTEMBER MAGPIES...You thucking beauty !!!.............................http://www.mp3.com/joffa

paulie 

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2002 11:31 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like a great idea althopugh if a few of us are at The Cricketer's from 10.00am it could be more of a stagger then a march.

GeorgeQ 

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2002 12:20 pm

Might just come to Melbourne to join in Joffa, regardless of what happens on Saturday this year has been a triumph.

Magpies_rule19 

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2002 1:22 pm

i'll try my hardest Joffa, seeing i am a very passionate collingwood fan>i would love to do whateva it takes 2 support this great team/club!

luv Sheree
xxx

~I love Nick and brodie 4 life~
September here we come!!!
~*Sheree*~

Mcgoughs_gurl 

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2002 4:35 pm

i wanna join in i do i do but i cant dammit! i will b in melb late sat afternoon GO THE PIES!!

~**Mcgoughs_gurl**~
jk- i have come to the conclusion that i would like to marry McGough only thing is that i dont think he'd want me dammit! haha

Donny Aries

Formerly known as MAGFAN8.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2002 4:46 pm

Yeah ! I'm there Joffa. In spirit anyway. I'll probably be able to watch it on the news. Donny.

Brown26 

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2002 4:57 pm

Great idea joff - what about a march over the bridge aka 2000 (?) when we claimed the MCg as our own? That was awesome!

- Ben

Pies for Premiers 2002, 3, 4, 5, 6....
Presti35 Virgo

Dick Lee for Legend Status

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2002 5:15 pm

Name your time!

Im there!
magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2002 5:16 pm

The march to the 'G' will be for all collingwood people not just cricketers people, the plan so far is to meet outside richmond station opp the old punt road oval, from there the army will march as one to the "G" i reckon a good time will be about 1.30pm
bring your flags your banners, tell all your friends and if you can post this anywhere else please do so and tell all those who dont have access to the internet....lets make this a new tradition, every time the pies play a final at the 'G' the army will march as one.

People on the count of three...ONE...TWO...THREE..One day in september we want to remember there isnt any doubting we'll be in there shouting ( you beauty ) Collingwood's such a part of this old town and we know they wont let us down !! GO YOU SEPTEMBER MAGPIES...You thucking beauty !!!.............................http://www.mp3.com/joffa

Afro-Orfa Capricorn

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2002 7:46 am

Fantastic idea for the Pie fans Joffa ...

I will lend my voice - should still have one b4 the game

Go Pies - march on!!!

pixii 

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2002 8:07 am

Amen brother i am there!!!! i'm getting tingly just thinking about it! Hallelujah the pies are on their way!

Dark Lord Capricorn

He's back...

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2002 9:01 am

If only I wasn't working on Saturday, I'd be there!

"Accept the Lord of Darkness as your saviour." - The Undertaker
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger  
molloymagic Aquarius

*Thanks 4 the great memorys Jarrod!**miss ya*

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2002 11:20 am

I will be there. Always wanted to march in the biggest army ever*lol*.

Ok,here;s a question from a non-melbournian fan: is the old punt road oval, the tigers home ground? and which end of the richmond train station would you walk to,in order to join the march?. I usually walk to the end that has a tunnel that reads: 'thru to melbourne park(or it could be tennis centre)/melbourne cricket ground'. Am i going in the right direction or am i completly lost? I'm catching a plane on friday so any help by thursday night will be very much appreciated.

ONLY 4 MORE DAYS TILL I'M MELBOURNE!!!!!
BRING ON SATURDAY AFTERNOON!!!!!

Jarrod Molloy RULES!!!!
*2002 Joint V.C*
magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2002 1:34 pm

Ok when you get of at richmond station just ask another pies fan where is the exit that will take you out to the old punt road oval...your exit is virtually on punt road.

I am in the process of organising the salvo's to set up a band outside richmond station to play 'good old collingwood for ever'
The march will be huge, so remember be there 1.30 pm we will march to gate 7 and when we get to gate 7 we are going to form the biggest pre game circle and belt our lungs with a stirring rendition od the greatest song in the world.

WHO'S marching with us.

JLC Aquarius

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2002 1:38 pm

You know ill be there

Essendon 2000 premiers
2001 runners up
2002 fifth
2003 ????
The slide continues
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2   

Jump to: