Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Lethal deflects attention from the Lions.

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Greg J Aquarius

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2002 10:14 am
Post subject: Lethal deflects attention from the Lions.Reply with quote

I reckon Lethal is deliberately uttering these media grabs just so as to deflect attention from his team.

If it wasn't Leigh continually inflaming the press with his throw away lines, about this and that (well anything but his teams chances of winning the flag back to back) the press would full of how since we knocked off the Powerless, his Lions are HOT HOT favourites to win the win the premiership, by all but us Magpie fans.

I want to see the pressure build up on Brisbane until they burst.
Our mob are used to carrying the weight of all our expectations on their backs, so I think they will cope well.

Rule 1. Barrack for Collingwood
Rule 2. See rule 1.
Rule 3. There is no rule 3.

CARN DE PIES!
Greg J
Pies Premiers 2002 

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2002 10:35 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Bring on Brisbane....yes we must win next week first.....but we are the only side who can seriously match it with Brisbane.

Cloke has already made Brown his bitch this year....and too cool Presti would never let old man Lynch kick 7 goals on him...

GO PIES....

TC

TC

Mcgoughs_gurl 

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2002 10:43 am

u have some interesting views "pies" i agree bring on brisbane im sure we will beat either Adelaide or Melbourne considering we did earlier in the yr.
Cheers!

~**Mcgoughs_gurl**~
jk- i have come to the conclusion that i would like to marry McGough only thing is that i dont think he'd want me dammit! haha

2 PIES IN CAIRNS Aquarius

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2002 11:12 am

Greg J, don't fall for it. There's heaps of pressure on Brizzy and their players know it whether it's in the media or not. There's not much pressure can be put on a side than to ask them to win back to back flags. What's more, most people are already saying that it doesn't matter who else gets to the GF because nobody can beat Brisbane.
They are expected to just turn up and win....just like Port last Friday night.
Yep, the pressure's there and they will already be hating it.

GO PIES...Hey, we only need to win our next two....

JLC Aquarius

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2002 11:22 am

Let Mal Michael play on Anthony Rocca and let Mal get taught a few lessons.

Lynch is a joke. I think the plane trip will be exhausting enough for him......lol Presti will take care of business as usual.

70,000 screaming Magpie fans has got to be worth some sort of advantage to the Mighty Pies.

But first we must dispose of Melbourne. I think they will beat Adelaide this week as Adelaide have travelled to Perth then Brisbane and now have to come to Melbourne. Too much travelling in my books.

Melbourne is the team we want. Expose their backline and show how frail it is. Richmond exposed it beautifully and we can do the same.

Go you mighty magpies

BIG PUNTA DA HEAD HUNTA
Afro-Orfa Capricorn

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2002 9:52 am

Although the Pies are used to huge expectations this year we have defied most of the footy world with our results.

No external pressure or expectation to succeed for the young Pies ... but Brisbane have fallen over in every big interstate game this year, as well as Melbourne at home!

Leigh has known all year it was going to be a COllingwood V Brisbane GF ...our victory at Shitlands was one of the highest quality games of the year with Brisbane playing at their peak ... we beat them then and we'll beat them again (when we get the chance!)

Go Pies!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: