Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

more "up yours" from port

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Blanch Gemini

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2002 6:16 pm
Post subject: more "up yours" from portReply with quote

Did anyone else manage to see Burgoyne give us the fist after kicking a goal? Not the finger version but the arms crossing version.....they just don't learn do they?

My oxygen is Collingwood. Without it I die.
ramjet21 Scorpio

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2002 6:20 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

yep, did notice it blanch. the punks dont learn. who's looking stupid now?

Leonin5=star 

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2002 7:24 pm

the port players were very soft wernt they..they took jabs at our players while their were ball ups..they took dives..but we were hard at the ball which is where it counts!

pure magic...
Dr Alf Andrews Pisces

Fitzroy Victoria Bowling Club

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2002 7:26 pm

Burgoyne really had a somewhat mixed evening, didn't he?

He managed to get a goal from some dreadful acting at one point. It might have been good enough to fool the maggot but it sure didn't fool me.

Wasn't he the fool who managed to miss from the goal square in the last quarter with no one between him and the goal?

I reckon, when he weighs up all the plusses and minusses of his performance he will be in for a very long miserable week. It's great when an arrogant tool gets humiliated.

Great player, mind you ... but this is one game that will haunt him to his grave.

floreat pica
My Ph.D. thesis, "Football: the People's Game?" is now available for viewing and/or downloading at http://alf.magpies.net

[This message has been edited by Dr Alf Andrews (edited 07 September 2002).]
carcarly_pieland 

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2002 8:58 pm

Buorgyne (cant spell dun care)'s acting can be ranked alongside with Rivaldo's one in the World Cup....however, the latter got penalised and fined with the 1st one getting an easy free goal..lucky it didnt come back to haunt us!

junkboy75 Pisces

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2002 1:38 am

they just don't learn humility, those port players. they thought they would just turn up last night and waltz away with a win. francou thought that he was too good to go and pick up licuria - well, he got scorched for 40 possessions and was benched. the sook brothers, shaun and peter, indulged in the biggest pre-mature overcelebrations you'd ever seen after goals in the first half. well, peter, take a long hard look at yourself because, mate, I'm afraid you cost the Powerless the game. you muffed a snap at the end of the 3rd quarter, then in the last, you thought you could take on benny johnnson, and was caught. it really did wipe that cheesy grin off your face didn't it.

I hope port get done next week and finish the year without still having won a finals game.

up YOURS port!!!!

"..we flew at them as a hawk to his prey, passed through them in the disordered state in which they were, separated them into two distinct parts and then tacked upon their largest division.." -- Captain Cuthbert Collingwood, 1797
^*Cl|T*^ 

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2002 2:20 am

I loved watching last nites games and the sooking acts of both the burgoynes, francou and primus at stages. It signalled panic amongst the port team and our guys just kept their heads, made a contest at every opportunity and were rarely beaten in a one on one situation.
Burgoynes antics on the 3/4 time siren were disgraceful. Does this guy not know that the umpires control our game? Even if clokey didn't get a touch on the ball (i think he did) Burgoyne should not have carried on like that, simply in the best interest of his team and himself for the rest of the game. (No more academy awards for you!) Thanks Peter.

Cam Capricorn

Nick's BB Member #166

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2002 3:25 am

On that touched incident with clokey - since when does an umpire believe a player anyway? Obviously there was a touched sound and yeah the way him and creamed cornes sooked was unbelievable. and i thought Richo! when i saw francou one of his sooks. Those burgoynes just have a face that you want to see cry.

Hard at it. The Collingwood way.
SS11 Capricorn

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2002 3:38 am

now they are saying the umpires crucified them..i think we all know how that feels! Bout time we were on the right end of it (and no, i dont think the umpires won the game for us, it was the hearts and guts inside all 22 magpie jumpers.)

Dr Alf Andrews Pisces

Fitzroy Victoria Bowling Club

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2002 6:00 am

There's no way on the whole wide planet that Port were crucified last night. We got the benefit of a few doubtful ones in the 2nd half, but up to half time we were the ones with nail-marks in our hands.

floreat pica
My Ph.D. thesis, "Football: the People's Game?" is now available for viewing and/or downloading at http://alf.magpies.net
Mcgoughs_gurl 

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2002 7:16 am

UP YA PORT GO DA PIES YOU ALL DID AN AWESOME GAME!!!

~**Mcgoughs_gurl**~
jk- i have come to the conclusion that i would like to marry McGough only thing is that i dont think he'd want me dammit! haha

MagpieMad Leo

One in, All in!!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2002 8:21 am

Oh.... I got ya bird port!!

UP YOURS!!

*Rach_luvs_Lonie* Aries

*~LiL bItTa CoUnTrY..LiL bItA mJ~*

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2002 9:03 am

hahahaha Magpie Mad!!!
luv Rach!!xoxox

*OHH THE RYAN LONIE OHH THE RYAN LONIE OHH THE RYAN LONIE AND THATS WOT ITS ALL ABOUT*

I am so smart..S M A T
molloymagic Aquarius

*Thanks 4 the great memorys Jarrod!**miss ya*

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2002 12:31 pm

I saw it*s*. Trying to look tough*lol*.
Wasn;t it fantastic to see football at the actual starting time 7.30pm.

regarding the crowd,just goes to show you that the real magpies can beat the fake magpies both on field and off it.I think the pies will be used to big crowds seeing as they play in front of near sell outs every week.

btw,did anyone see that vision of Dr. Alf Andrews that was shown before the game hee hee love ya work Alf!!!!!!. Quarterman said before they showed this "pie fans r renowned for being a mad lot*lol*".

I couldn't help but giving the finger to robert wallis. His smug face just bugs me,thinking that port would win *rofwl*.

Jarrod Molloy RULES!!!!
*2002 Joint V.C*
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: