Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

The Team

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Harrysz 

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2002 1:05 pm
Post subject: The TeamReply with quote

Interesting changes at Collingwood :-
1. Rocca in. Of course. He had a rest last week. His folks are driving over to watch him play and then back to Melb to watch Sav.
2. Richardson out. Poor Richo. I think he’s been ok in the last couple of weeks. Maybe it’s team balance.
3. Didak in. Deadly Didak comes from SA and enjoys playing there. I hope the occasion’s not too much for him.
4. Holland out. I like Brodie; but for some reason he hasn’t been able to get any form back since tearing his hamstring.
5. Steinfort in. Maybe they think it’ll rain. He’s not bad in the wet. He’s a tagger, nothing else. Seems Licuria’s roving, not tagging.
6. McGough out. Stinky will be a good player, but for some reason he hasn’t been able to find the ball in the last two weeks.

JLC Aquarius

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2002 1:32 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought Steinfort would come in. Big Carl has finals experience and is disciplined at what he does. Im sure Big Carl will do the job required of him and will not shirk any contest.

JLC

BIG PUNTA DA HEAD HUNTA
Black_White 

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2002 1:34 pm

Not upset to see Richo out, but MCG should be played. Why? Because this is a finals taster. We are not, and I believe cannot, expect to win.
We must play the young guys and show them the step up in pace and pressure that is finals. This is prelude to a serious tilt at a premiership 2003, 04.
If Mick can get within 30 points at final siren he will have done a wonderful job. Remember, we are in years worst form and the power have just rolled the premiers.

-Craig

Blanch Gemini

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2002 7:28 am

I am a fan of Brodie but I must admit if I was going out with a model who looked like his g/friend, then I'd have trouble concentrating on my footy too!! MM doesn't mess around, but its a little disappointing because I've seen Brodie play so well. Hopefully he'll be back.

My oxygen is Collingwood. Without it I die.
Miss_Lisey_Molloy Taurus

Keith Urban - CMA 2005 Entertainer Of The Year!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2002 12:05 pm

I luv Brodie! I know soooooooo many people that are obsessed with him and wish he played more! Imagine if he played that one day in the grand final and kicked 8 goals again!
Love always, Alyssa xoxo

*~Official Leader of the Jarrod Molloy cheersquad~*

*~Alyssa's song of the week~*
"Out on the road 2day I saw a dead-head sticker on a Cadillac, A little voice inside my head said "don't look back, u can neva look back" *Boys Of Summer-Don Henley*"
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: