Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

So this board cannot take a reality check!!

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MargOZ Taurus

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2002 5:59 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, I was there so I just want to say that I like you Craig but I think you're reading way too much into everything. You were saying your piece but as soon as Rowdy said a few honest things you used your power to kick him out - repeatedly. What's fair about that - are you allowed to say what you think but no-one else is? I think we've all had enough of this situation and I for one would like to see it put behind us and we all got on with enjoying COLLINGWOOD FINALS FOOTBALL!

GO PIES!
Marg

anne 

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2002 9:49 am

i guess if you want to rant negative stuff around people who obviously feel they want to support their team and enjoy talking to other supporters - expect the backlash.....

clokeforever34 

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2002 1:38 pm

Its easy to just gang up on Craig as all of ya are doing but he does have a point on the issue! He is intitaled to his opinions and just because you dont agree with them doesnt mean you can bring him down and step on his face! i might not agree with craig but im not going to yell at him cause i feel differently about his thoughts! Everyone needs to have a good hard look at themselves and think about both sides of the arguement!

"my religion is footy and my church is collingwood"

Murray 

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2002 3:48 am

Jesus Black_White, I post my opinions on here all the time. Some people even say at times I am a little controversial( who me???) so what? My opinions are just that, my opinions no one elses, people can agree with me or tell me to piss off. I don't much care either way.
But I do have one question for you - Are you 12 years old going on 13?

Only Collingwood people know what we feel - the rest will never understand.

Afro-Orfa Capricorn

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2002 7:35 am

Keep the faith Magpie hordes ... it is a fact of life that people have diferences of opinions.

Tolerance for each other is the key - those that are about to back the Pies at great odds for the flag may be living in a fools paradise, but at least they are living in a paradise.

WHat a boring world it would be if we all thought the same way ... kind of like going to a game of footy and sitting (no standing allowed) in the members at the G

Go Pies!!! ... 2002 Premiers

molloymagic Aquarius

*Thanks 4 the great memorys Jarrod!**miss ya*

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2002 12:30 pm

Did this happen after saturday's match???????.What was the feeling in the chatroom?? I was watching the game on channel 10. People think it's weird but I wasn't looking at this year as being a primership year*been used to being let down over the years* I personally think it's FANTASTIC that we are in the finals yipppppeeeee!!!!!.Been waaaaay to long.

I was actually happy when it was time to turn over the calendar to SEPTEMBER!!!!!!. September actually means something and anything the pies do in this month is just the icing on a great year.

Anyway,is the coverage on at 7.30pm because that what it says in the papers down here in Tassie(is it the same time in melbourne) I hope we win cos I don't want to play the dons.

BRING ON THE POWER!!.

ps:anyone been to training this week? if so can you report on what the atmosphere etc is? r they getting all fired up for it?
hope so!!!!!!. Magpies just have a good ol' go!!!!!!!.

pps:all those magpie fans who r heading over for the game have a BLAST!!!!!!!.

Jarrod Molloy RULES!!!!
*2002 Joint V.C*
Greg J Aquarius

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2002 3:58 am

You're such a caring sharing dude afro-orfa man. As a man with a knicker fetish once said "Its not unusual to be loved by anyone", whatever that means.

Rule 1. Barrack for Collingwood
Rule 2. See rule 1.
Rule 3. There is no rule 3.

CARN DE PIES!
Greg J
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2   

Jump to: