Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Nothing to lose,everything to gain.

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dusty 

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2002 8:02 am
Post subject: Nothing to lose,everything to gain.Reply with quote

well after reading todays papers the entire media seems to have written us off against port,but if wanganeen gets suspended for kneeing it will leave their already suspect backline in even worse shape.if rocca,davis X 2,tarrant and josh can get fed enough ball from the midfield we will be in good shape.

Correct me if im wrong but i dont think port have ever won a final in 3 years yet,so all the pressure is on them.and im pretty sure the boys have been itching to play port ever since chad cornes gave it to rocca.If ever anthony is going to play a big game this is it.

P.S im pretty sure josh"i had some angry pills" francou threw a punch during saturdays game so it will be interesting if that gets reviewed,if not lica will send him insane on friday night

Miss_Lisey_Molloy Taurus

Keith Urban - CMA 2005 Entertainer Of The Year!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2002 10:22 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Just like the Kylie Minogue song
'Ah ah nothing to lose, got everything to gain and nothing to lose.'

Go pies!
Love always, Alyssa xoxo

"I'm so scared incase I fall off my chair, And I'm wondering how I'll get down the stairs, Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right, Here I am stuck in the middle with you!"
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger  
AnthonyC Aquarius

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2002 10:32 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Dusty you said it (In fact I think they wrote us off a while ago). Funny isn't it here we are fourth on the ladder, yet no one is seemingly giving us a real chance. Hell I know as well as anybody that the last half of the season hasn't been great, but who cares, that is the past. September is a whole NEW season. (Bugger all people gave the crows a chance in 97 - FACT, even at half time everyone thoght the saints had it won). Whatever happens I intend to enjoy it. I absolutley love it when they (everyone but Collingwood supporters) start talking like we are making up the numbers. I want to see them try jumping on the wagon after we win the first final this Friday.

Go Pies!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: