Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Its time to celebrate our fantastic season............

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2002 1:14 pm
Post subject: Its time to celebrate our fantastic season............Reply with quote

Towards the end of the game everyone head down to cheer squad and celebrate with us on a great year...and lets all give the magpies a good send off as we approach the finals..

Its going to be wild and it will be colorful ( cant say too much more ) come on down and pack the cheer squad and celebrate with us..win lose or draw everyone is welcome, we want the isles packed if you cant fit in get on some ones shoulders.immediately after the greatest celebration its up the back on the concourse for the circle.

Lets make it the biggest circle of all time lets sing the song and blow the 'G' apart..tell your friends tell your workmates, tell the people sitting next to you..at the 20 min mark get your backsides to the cheer squad

The circle will be the biggest in its short history and once again everyone is welcome absolutely everybody.

Frankie when you read this can you call me.

Lets send the pies of in style CARRRRM ONNNNNNNNNN!!!!!

People on the count of three...ONE...TWO...THREE..One day in september we want to remember there isnt any doubting we'll be in there shouting ( you beauty ) Collingwood's such a part of this old town and we know they wont let us down !! GO YOU SEPTEMBER MAGPIES...You thucking beauty !!!.............................http://www.mp3.com/joffa

Miss_Lisey_Molloy Taurus

Keith Urban - CMA 2005 Entertainer Of The Year!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2002 1:16 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Omg! Can me, Rach, Anthony and Tash sit in the cheersquad on Saturday!? I would so love to! I have always wanted to do that!

Pleeeeeeeease!! >>>puppy dog face<<<
Love always, Alyssa xoxo

"I'm so scared incase I fall off my chair, And I'm wondering how I'll get down the stairs, Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right, Here I am stuck in the middle with you!"
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger  
*Rach_luvs_Lonie* Aries

*~LiL bItTa CoUnTrY..LiL bItA mJ~*

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2002 1:55 pm

YAY can we !!!! Lis, u forgot Amber!!
I am sooooo excited. YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAAAAAAY!!
luv Rach!xoxox

*OHH THE RYAN LONIE OHH THE RYAN LONIE OHH THE RYAN LONIE AND THATS WOT ITS ALL ABOUT*

I am so smart..S M A T
Magpies_rule19 

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2002 1:56 pm

great idea joffa!!! i'll be there 4 sure!
its not every year that we make it into the finals so lets make the most of it!!

luv Sheree
xxx

clokeforever34 

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2002 2:02 pm

its all good!!

"my religion is footy and my church is collingwood"

Miss_Lisey_Molloy Taurus

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2002 2:07 pm

Oh yeah! oops i forgot my best friend!
Can me, Amber, Rach, Tash & Anthony sit in cheersquad?! please!
Love always, Alyssa xoxo

"I'm so scared incase I fall off my chair, And I'm wondering how I'll get down the stairs, Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right, Here I am stuck in the middle with you!"
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger  
Presti35 Virgo

Dick Lee for Legend Status

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2002 3:40 pm

Sounds like the best way to kick of me 21st! lol
Mcgoughs_gurl 

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2002 4:10 pm

thats sounds so awesome guys i soo wish i could make it!!!

~**Mcgoughs_gurl**~
jk- i have come to the conclusion that i would like to marry McGough only thing is that i dont think he'd want me dammit! haha

magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2002 4:52 pm

I really dont have any authority to tell you that you can sit in cheer squad i have done that before and nearly started a world war.
But here is what you can do and that is get to the game early and go to cheer squad area and sit behind the cheer squad its that easy when things get rocking you will indeed feel a part of it dont worry.

But we really want you young people to become cheer squad members next year you are our future maggie supporters and future cheer squad committee people and you never know one day you could even become cheer squad president.

Its a dream of a lot of people to have this cheer squad the biggest and most passionate cheer squad in football, visually the cheer squad has become spectacular, it has many many wonderful collingwood people who in no time will become like family, but like anything else we need members new members bring new ideas, new ideas brings more fun, we want the cheer squad packed with kids, make your own flags, dress up if you want to because at the end of the day its all fun and there is no better fun celebrating together our love for the collingwood football club.

People on the count of three...ONE...TWO...THREE..One day in september we want to remember there isnt any doubting we'll be in there shouting ( you beauty ) Collingwood's such a part of this old town and we know they wont let us down !! GO YOU SEPTEMBER MAGPIES...You thucking beauty !!!.............................http://www.mp3.com/joffa

Mcgoughs_gurl 

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2002 4:54 pm

AMEN joffa u rock mate good on ya !!!!!! go the PIES!!!

~**Mcgoughs_gurl**~
jk- i have come to the conclusion that i would like to marry McGough only thing is that i dont think he'd want me dammit! haha

cobood Aquarius

In Bucks I trust!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2002 6:38 pm

So true Joff so true.....

That dream WILL BE reality!!

Roll on Saturday.... ROLL ON SEPTEMBER!!

BE LOUD...BE PROUD
(September.... we WILL be there)
foxy Sagittarius

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2002 9:19 pm

beautiful stuff joffa.

everybody get down there on saturday. time to celebrate a great year!

one day our cheer squad will be UNBELIEVEABLE.

JLC Aquarius

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2002 5:15 am

i will be in southern stand this week as the TAB is much better than the one in the ponny.........lol

Yo.. never was a thug, just infatuated with guns
Never was agangsta, 'til I graduated to one
PeterWH Scorpio

www.peakhillfm.com.au

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2002 7:18 am

'Here come the MAGPIES and FOOTY is our game,we all stick together because winning is our NAME,'
Cant remember the Aussie cricketers tune,but the above is on the same line as it.

PeterWH
PIES FOR PREMIERS 2002
Miss_Lisey_Molloy Taurus

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2002 10:09 am

Joffa either next year or the year after me and Amber will join cheersquad. There's no doubt about it!
We will get there right before gate opening so I am pretty sure we can get them seats ya mean!

Yay! I am the future generation of collingwood cheersquad!
Me and Amber had this cool as talk about it the other day saying imagine if we were like Joffa and stuff. We said we'd get a black car and paint white stripes on it and get the numberplate that says CHRSQD hahahahahaha it means Cheersquad!
Lol we are such jackaninny's!
Love always, Alyssa xoxo

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3   

Jump to: