Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

BURSTING WITH HAPPINESS

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2002 3:34 pm
Post subject: BURSTING WITH HAPPINESSReply with quote

How good is this how thucken good is it ?

Look at us, top 4 comming into september action haha you beauty
beautiful beautiful sunshine in september...im loving it.

Look we are all pretty quick sometimes in bagging collingwood when things go wrong...but let me tell you this beats everything, to see collingwood in the finals again with a double chance is just so sweet.
Let me tell you one person we should all thank and that is eddie he walked into this club at a time when we had the worst playing list in the competition and at a time when we were all wondering what the hell we were doing supporting a club that couldnt win a game in ten weeks...he went and got the best coach, and the best coach has rebuilded our playing list a playing list that has taken us to our first finals in what seems like an eternity.

Call me a suckhole call me what you like but at this very special time i just wanna say thanks to all the hard working people behind the scenes at collingwood..who have gone a long way in making collingwood competitive again and in turn making us all burst with happiness.

Bring on september.

People on the count of three...ONE...TWO...THREE..One day in september we want to remember there isnt any doubting we'll be in there shouting ( you beauty ) Collingwood's such a part of this old town and we know they wont let us down !! GO YOU SEPTEMBER MAGPIES...You thucking beauty !!!.............................http://www.mp3.com/joffa

cobood Aquarius

In Bucks I trust!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2002 3:44 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

HEAR HEAR JOFF!!

Thanks Eddie, Thanks MM and thank you boys for making us feel alive and happy again..... WOW!!

BE LOUD...BE PROUD
(September.... we WILL be there)
afisher Sagittarius

Collingwood on the Great Wall near Simatai

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2002 4:03 pm

Well said Joffa , although at the end of the day "when we were all wondering what the hell we were doing supporting a club that couldnt win a game in ten weeks". we would answer that question by saying "we would rather support Collingwood as a losing side" than any of the other trash this side of the black stump. However wiining is much much much nicer.
Have a great evening fellow Pies supporters

Hiya-and-Higher 

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2002 5:57 pm

Yep, them Pies are liftin' me...higher and higher...woohoo!
I feel sorry for all those other clubs that have peaked right now!
It's too early don't you know!
No point playing your best footy 6 weeks ago,
3 weeks ago,
1 week ago.
We know that

ramjet21 Scorpio

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2002 7:10 pm

finals are finals but on todays performance, we are definately not flag chances this year(which i thought we may be 8 weeks ago). the experience wil be invaluable however.
lets hope leon's tripping charge doesnt mean he misses finals footy.

[This message has been edited by ramjet21 (edited 26 August 2002).]
foxy Sagittarius

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2002 7:39 pm

haha what a win! what a ripper.

TOP 4 PEOPLE! TOP 4!!

Broadie 

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2002 3:17 am

Just bask in the glow of 2 guaranteed finals - 2 more than the past 8 years, and the same amount of finals as every year since 1990...

Broadie
London Dave Aquarius

Ješte jedna pivo prosím

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2002 6:33 am

Great, just got my first dose of internet for 3 weeks, and firstly check the Age site...big article Whats wrong with Collingwood... I think this aint sounding to great, return home (i.e. here!)...anyways, great to be in finals...I just got paged for some reason at the airport.(I'm in a lounge at Dubai) gotta roll..back to London in 10 hours....give the bastards heaps for me!!! GO PIES GO!

Miss_Lisey_Molloy Taurus

Keith Urban - CMA 2005 Entertainer Of The Year!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2002 9:55 am

Yay! Go Collingwood!
Thanks a bunch Micky Malthouse, Eddie McGuire and our legendary players!
Love always, Alyssa xoxo

'Oo, Someone 2 be kind 2, In between the dark & the lite,
Oo, Coming rite behind u, Swear I'm gonna find u,
One of these nights!
One of these nights- The Eagles'
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger  
*Rach_luvs_Lonie* Aries

*~LiL bItTa CoUnTrY..LiL bItA mJ~*

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2002 10:42 am

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!
i AM IN SUCH A HAPPY MOOD, YAYAYAYAYAY!! I am so obsessed wif da word yay!
I am sooo excited bout da finals, yayayayayayayay!
but next week will be so sad, awwww! Its da last game were me anthony, sheree,Lisey and Tara can sit together, ahh im gunna cry!
luv Rach!!xoxox

*OHH THE RYAN LONIE OHH THE RYAN LONIE OHH THE RYAN LONIE AND THATS WOT ITS ALL ABOUT*

I am so smart..S M A T

[This message has been edited by *Rach_luvs_Lonie* (edited 26 August 2002).]
magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2002 5:08 pm

This isnt about the win against st kilda, its about our steady rise to being super competitive, its about turning over one of the poorest playing list into a respectable playing list, its about from nearly going broke to making profits year after year, its about a lot of people working there arses off behind the scenes.....and most of all its about the collingwood football club making finals football again...it didnt happen by luck !!

Anyway this is a nice change...i get so sick of so called collingwood people who think its there god given right to stick the boots into this club when things are not going right..but where are these sad individuals when things are going ok.

We can no longer expect to be in the finals every year because we are collingwood believe it or not it takes a lot of hard work.

People on the count of three...ONE...TWO...THREE..One day in september we want to remember there isnt any doubting we'll be in there shouting ( you beauty ) Collingwood's such a part of this old town and we know they wont let us down !! GO YOU SEPTEMBER MAGPIES...You thucking beauty !!!.............................http://www.mp3.com/joffa

Mcgoughs_gurl 

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2002 6:07 pm

THE PIES R BACK & IN THE FINALS!!! WE CANT GO ANY BETTA THEN THIS GUYS!!! THE PIES ARE IN THE FINALS I REPERT THE COLLINGWOOD MAGPIES R IN THE FINALS!!!! YAHOOOOOOO
DAD BROUGHT ME A COLLINGWOOD WATCH TODAY HEHE IM WEARING IT NOW I LOVE COLLINGWOOD!!!

~**Mcgoughs_gurl**~
jk- i have come to the conclusion that i would like to marry McGough only thing is that i dont think he'd want me dammit! haha

AnthonyC Aquarius

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2002 6:12 am

Too right Joffa.

A big thanks to everyone, and especially to Bucks who has stuck with us thru all the tough times, even though he had opportunities (temptations) to leave. I can't wait to see him in September, they're gunna need a stats man for him alone.

Go Pies!
PeterWH Scorpio

www.peakhillfm.com.au

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2002 7:35 am

People PLEASE cast your minds way back when we played SCUM.....they I said that we would be in the TOP 4 and that we may even be in the TOP 3 and you all laughed at me.....well whose laughing now and guess who has won abit of money on the PIES at that state $25 to $1......me the money is still to be determined,as long as the PIES stay 4th or get to 3rd.....fingers are crossed.

PeterWH
PIES FOR PREMIERS 2002
Anjela04 Pisces

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2002 7:37 am

Anthony C, lets not forget Scotty Burns who also had opportunities to leave but chose to stick by the Pies!! He will be one to watch come September!!!

Always Proud & Passionate
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2   

Jump to: