Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Jokes Jokes and More Jokes

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 64, 65, 66  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:05 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for telling me your taste in men.
stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:12 pm

Morrigu wrote:
Dunno if this one has already been done??

A man tells his wife that he is going out to buy ciga-rettes. When he gets the store, he finds out its closed. So the guy ends up going to the bar to use the vending machine.

While there, he has a few beers and starts talking to this beautiful girl. He has a few more beers and the next thing he knows he's in the girls apartment and having quite a pleasurable time. The next thing he knows it was 3:00 am.

"Oh my god my wife is going to kill me!" he exclaimed. "Quick, give me some talcum powder!"

She gets him some and he rubs it all over his hands. When he gets home his wife is up waiting for him and she's furious. "Where the hell have you been!"

He says, " well, to tell you the truth, I went into a bar, had a few drinks, went home with this blonde, and slept with her."

"Let me see your hands!" she demands. He shows his wife his powdery hands.

"Damn liar, you were out bowling again!"

Nice one. Laughing

Re your sig, people who get paid to play make believe shouldn't be considered authorities on any remotely important subject, no matter how important they may think they are. Wink Razz

Morrigu Capricorn

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 9:42 pm

^ yeah I know couldn't give a flying rats what actors or Moore think - but I agree with the statement so felt I should acknowledge where the actual words come from - lest I be accused of plagiarism😉😛

Still - edited
Wink

stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 10:09 pm

Wink
Morrigu Capricorn

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 10:48 pm

^ I wanted to put the whole quote cause it sums up my feelings - not enough room damn it Evil or Very Mad

'Sport' hunting is a sickness, a perversion and a danger and should be recognised as such. People who get their 'amusement' from hunting and killing defenceless animals can only be suffering from a mental disorder. In a world with boundless opportunities for amusement, it's detestable that anyone would choose to get thrills from killing others who ask for nothing from life but the chance to remain alive.

Not appropriate for the joke page I know - it's no joke!!!

stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 2:44 pm

A husband and wife are shopping in their local Wal-Mart. The husband picks up a case of Miller Lite and puts it in their cart.

'What do you think you're doing?' asks the wife. 'They're on sale, only $10 for 24 cans', he replies. 'Put them back, it's a waste of money', demands the wife, and so he does and they carry on shopping.

A few aisles further on along, the woman picks up a $20 jar of face cream and puts it in the basket.

What do you think you're doing?' asks the husband... "It's my face cream. It makes me look beautiful,' replies the wife.

Her husband retorts: 'So does 24 cans of Miller Lite and it's half the price....'

HUSBAND DOWN, AISLE 7 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 2:54 pm

stui magpie wrote:
A husband and wife are shopping in their local Wal-Mart. The husband picks up a case of Miller Lite and puts it in their cart.

'What do you think you're doing?' asks the wife. 'They're on sale, only $10 for 24 cans', he replies. 'Put them back, it's a waste of money', demands the wife, and so he does and they carry on shopping.

A few aisles further on along, the woman picks up a $20 jar of face cream and puts it in the basket.

What do you think you're doing?' asks the husband... "It's my face cream. It makes me look beautiful,' replies the wife.

Her husband retorts: 'So does 24 cans of Miller Lite and it's half the price....'

HUSBAND DOWN, AISLE 7 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 3:03 pm

A twelve year old boy walks into a brothel, dragging a dead frog behind him. The Madam asks "Can I help you son?" to which he replies, "Yes I'd like a girl for the night."

She says, "I'm afraid you are too young for one of my girls." So he gets out his wallet and gives her $200. To which she says, "She'll be waiting for you up stairs."

The boy says, "But she's got to have herpes."

The Madam replies "But all my girls are clean!" So out comes the wallet again and he gives her another $200. The Madam says, "OK, she's upstairs and waiting for you."

So he goes up the stairs dragging the dead frog. About 1/2 an hour later he comes down the stairs, with a big grin on his face, still dragging the dead frog. By now the Madam was just a touch curious so she asked him, "Why did you come in here, dragging a dead frog and asking for a girl with herpes?"

"Well, it's like this," he says. "When I get home tonight I'll have sex with the babysitter and she'll get herpes. Then when my parents get home, Dad will drive her home and on the way they'll stop and have sex, and he'll get herpes. Later when Dad gets home Mum and Dad will have sex, and she'll get herpes. And at about 9:30 tomorrow morning, when Dad's gone to work, the milkman will come round, screw my mother and then he'll get herpes...AND HE'S THE BASTARD WHO KILLED MY FROG!!!"

stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 3:05 pm

Why did Star Wars Episodes 4,5,& 6 come before Episodes 1,2,& 3?

Because in charge of scheduling, Yoda was.

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:03 pm

Yaaaaaaaaa
HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:04 pm

Do you have any idea what I am talking about?
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:05 pm

Nope
stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:52 pm

This mature age gentleman decides he wants to join a very exclusive nudist resort, so he rocks up, pays his money and starts to tour the resort.

He takes off his clothes and starts to wander around.

A gorgeous petite blonde walks by, and the man immediately gets an erection. The woman notices his erection, comes over to him and says, 'Did you call for me?'

The man replies, 'No, what do you mean?'
She says, 'You must be new here. Let me explain. It's a rule here that if you get an erection, it means that you called for me.' Smiling, she leads him to the side of the swimming pool, lies down on a towel, eagerly pulls him to her and happily lets him have his way with her.

The man continues to explore the resorts facilities. He enters the sauna and as he sits down, he farts. Within moments a huge, hairy man lumbers out of the steam room toward him. ' Did you call for me?' says the hairy man.
'No, what do you mean?' says the newcomer.
'You must be new, 'says the hairy man, 'it's a rule here that if you fart, it means that you called for me.' The huge man easily spins him around, bends him over a bench and has his way with him.

The gentleman staggers back to the resort office, where he is greeted by the smiling, naked receptionist, 'May I help you?' she says.

The man yells, 'Here's my membership card. You can have the key back and you can keep the $250 membership fee.'
'But, Sir,' she replies, 'you've only been here for a few hours. You haven't had the chance to see all our facilities.'

The man replies, 'Listen lady, I'm 68 years old. I only get an erection once a month but I fart 15 times a day and I'm terrified of what might happen if I burp.

stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:31 pm

Why is a wife like a hand grenade?

Remove the ring, the house is gone.

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:18 pm

stui magpie wrote:
Why is a wife like a hand grenade?

Remove the ring, the house is gone.

Nah, kill im, take it all

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 64, 65, 66  Next
Page 32 of 66   

Jump to: