Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Cheer Squad 2009 Squad Information

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Your Cheer Squad

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Carders Leo

No Didak, No Collingwood!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:04 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

$795 for adult cs membership, dont worry about application forms. This is the real story. Dont know what it was last year, but seems very steep. For the same price you can get a legends membership which not only has a guaranteed gf ticket as of this year as well as reserved seats for every game. You also get a social club membership as part of this which is not included in the cs membership bloody outrage. Whats with the major price hike, seriously considering scrapping cs as 795 + social club membership is a ridicoulous amount to pay.
zoia Virgo

didak's number 1 fan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:19 pm

ill give the tip i wont be paying that, back to buying tickets at the gate
Proud Pies Aquarius

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:59 pm

Carders wrote:
$795 for adult cs membership, dont worry about application forms. This is the real story. Dont know what it was last year, but seems very steep. For the same price you can get a legends membership which not only has a guaranteed gf ticket as of this year as well as reserved seats for every game. You also get a social club membership as part of this which is not included in the cs membership bloody outrage. Whats with the major price hike, seriously considering scrapping cs as 795 + social club membership is a ridicoulous amount to pay.

where did you get that info? it's not on the official site.

ahhhhhhhh apologies, found it

http://membership.collingwoodfc.com.au/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=57&Itemid=108

Quote:
The 2009 Cheersquad membership prices are Adults $795, Concession $575 and Junior $465. This includes Official Collingwood Cheersquad t-shirt and membership pack.

Yobbo^LuKa Libra

=[(World Champion)]=

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 9:26 pm

I will not be renewing my cheersquad membership and this stage, the price and some other issues have brought an end to my 7 yrs sitting there.

That a rubbish package. I will be purchasing legends membership.

Proud Pies Aquarius

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 9:31 pm

Quote:
As a member of the 2009 Official Collingwood Cheersquad you will be at the forefront for all Collingwood supporters. This exclusive membership entitles you to prime reserved seats at all Collingwood matches, guaranteed access to all Collingwood Finals matches and behind the scenes view of pre match activities.

Does all mean interstate as well? Looks like it guarantees a grand final ticket here too.

fence-banger Aries

Zito Kypro

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:39 pm

Shocked News to me, too.

Almost $800 to be in the Cheer Squad, couldn't be, surely. Could it? Confused

cobood Aquarius

In Bucks I trust!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:44 pm

Carders wrote:

Im in the same boat as you Carders $795 + 470 for social club is nearly 1300 dollars... what for? I think the corporates are going to be our c/squad..... all I can say is good luck to them.

I think last years price for c/squad was something in the vicinity of $300 ?

Fire Up Sagittarius

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:28 pm

last years cs was like $100 if that for concession for reserve seat, i am a social club member and payed like $400 for this years membership. next year ill become a legends member. that way ill get a grand final ticket. they are just saying the pre match activites as a sucker line for people to join.

wont get a seat in cs, im sick of all the fighting that happens in it, backstabbing and people should be not there just to sit on their hands and want the good seats for the best view.

would be intresting to see how many people join cs next year
zoia Virgo

didak's number 1 fan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 7:18 am

the club are pricks, i wonder whois idea it was to raise it by this much
John Wren Virgo

"Look after the game. It means so much to so many."

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:50 am

Fire Up wrote:
last years cs was like $100 if that for concession for reserve seat, i am a social club member and payed like $400 for this years membership. next year ill become a legends member. that way ill get a grand final ticket. they are just saying the pre match activites as a sucker line for people to join.

wont get a seat in cs, im sick of all the fighting that happens in it, backstabbing and people should be not there just to sit on their hands and want the good seats for the best view.

pls tell me what is the difference between a legends 18 game reserved seat and a cs 18 game reserved seat?

to be fair, why should the cs area be any cheaper than the legends area. last year i paid about $300 odd more and my seating was inferior.

to me, it looks like they have simply reclassified the cs membership as a legends one. membership will not cost $1300 as claimed by some.

anyway, this is one way to cull the cs of the supposed dead wood and tea-sippers. surely this should please some of you.

sam. Capricorn

formally known as BRoDieZ^BaBY

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:55 am

i cant remember how much it was last year.. around $600ish i think?
pretty big price rise in one year.
and i thought the club was trying to make the cheersquad more family orientated? dont see how thats going to happen with these sorts of prices.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger  
Proud Pies Aquarius

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:07 am

jmcp wrote:
Fire Up wrote:

pls tell me what is the difference between a legends 18 game reserved seat and a cs 18 game reserved seat?

to be fair, why should the cs area be any cheaper than the legends area. last year i paid about $300 odd more and my seating was inferior.

to me, it looks like they have simply reclassified the cs membership as a legends one. membership will not cost $1300 as claimed by some.

anyway, this is one way to cull the cs of the supposed dead wood and tea-sippers. surely this should please some of you.

Legends includes Social Club, there's no mention of Social Cub on the CS Membership

zoia Virgo

didak's number 1 fan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:26 am

i can see someone ringing up the papers or the radio stations to whinge bout this increase
John Wren Virgo

"Look after the game. It means so much to so many."

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:29 am

Proud Pies wrote:
jmcp wrote:
Fire Up wrote:

Legends includes Social Club, there's no mention of Social Cub on the CS Membership

i just rang the club who advised that this price DOES include social club membership and is effectively equivalent to the legends membership with a few added benefits.

zoia Virgo

didak's number 1 fan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:33 am

yer but did u get the legends medallion
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Your Cheer Squad All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 5 of 10   

Jump to: